Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned via discrimination even though I explained.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Guest


Guest
wub u mercy :[

When did I say I was discriminating Asto for having OCD? I never mentioned that I was banning him for the reason of having OCD, I gave him one last warning 'If you unjoin one more time I'm banning you, Asto', my exact words. Please explain to me how this has anything to do with me banning you for having OCD. I told him that I do not -care- if he has OCD, if he didn't like how I was running my server that he should just leave. C:

View user profile

Egil

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Amelia Celes wrote:wub u mercy :[



You can't win when you 'debate' or 'argue' with Christie. When you get the upper-hand, she bans you. If you don't, then you look like a dumbass. The only one making any sense is Jad, which is suprising... which adds more to this chaos... Jesus. Christ. wub u 2 :[

View user profile
I am going to sum up the resolution to the issue here.
You were not banned for being OCD.
You were banned for breaking the rules.
You were not discriminated against for having OCD, because that didn't factor into his choice.
To give you special privlages for your OCD would be unfair to the rest of the community who DON'T have it.
This also should not have been posted to begin with. The Unban Requests section is for when a GM, Owner, or Admin ban you.
Good day, sirs and madams.

View user profile

AstoXx


Member
Member
Right, yes. Pick up on MY 'sarcastic' comments. Mmmm, yes.

I'm half expecting some sort of backwater lynch mob to come busting through my monitor at any moment and condemn me for being the spawn of Satan. I guess a little, TINY bit of understanding was too much to ask for, huh?

And again, Flutter; no, I'm not lying. I've been diagnosed. Stop trying to make out like you alone are better than the thousands of medical professionals in the UK. Because you aren't.


And we finally seem to be getting somewhere. I have said many times now, if it annoys him, I'll take those suggestions into account which I'm already doing. I've also proposed a mutual apology. It wasn't until FLutter here started thinking that she was better than two doctors with her skewed view that I got annoyed again. I'm trying to put this all down to the Anonymous Hate Machine, but it gets harder with each post. I don't like going around going, 'HEY EVERYONE! I GOT THIS PROBLEM!' It's uncouth.

I'm gonna put this big ol' reset button right here and maybe we can just leave this behind us. Again. Please.


PS: Kooler didn't have his Unban thread at the time I posted this, where else am I going to put this? This is, at heart, still an ask for him to lift the ban so we can all move the fuck on.



Last edited by AstoXx on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
I've never banned anyone for arguing with me unless they have continued to disrupt the server with points that I've already disproven ages ago. scratch
Is my opinion cold? Sure, but it doesn't mean it's wrong. I've lived my life with GAD so as a person who experiences harsh chronic anxiety over things normal people shouldn't worry about - I think I have a right to tell him to suck it the fuck up. Sad

View user profile

Superjad


Newbie
Newbie
Kooler221 wrote:When did I say I was discriminating Asto for having OCD? I never mentioned that I was banning him for the reason of having OCD, I gave him one last warning 'If you unjoin one more time I'm banning you, Asto', my exact words. Please explain to me how this has anything to do with me banning you for having OCD. I told him that I do not -care- if he has OCD, if he didn't like how I was running my server that he should just leave. C:

You said it when he asked if you were on the game itself, you might not remember because you were pretty fed-up at that time, but I saw you say it, even if it just blurted out or was just sarcasm you should probably apologise. However, Satoshi is right in the fact that Asto, you were banned for reasons not involving your OCD despite Kooler saying that, and you know that.

View user profile

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
And on one final note - I have never said I'm better than anyone else, I was stating facts, which for some reason, you are denying. That is all. What a Face

View user profile

Guest


Guest
AstoXx wrote:Right, yes. Pick up on MY 'sarcastic' comments. Mmmm, yes.

I'm half expecting some sort of backwater lynch mob to come busting through my monitor at any moment and condemn me for being the spawn of Satan. I guess a little, TINY bit of understanding was too much to ask for, huh?

And again, Flutter; no, I'm not lying. I've been diagnosed. Stop trying to make out like you alone are better than the thousands of medical professionals in the UK. Because you aren't.


And we finally seem to be getting somewhere. I have said many times now, if it annoys him, I'll take those suggestions into account which I'm already doing. I've also proposed a mutual apology. It wasn't until FLutter here started thinking that she was better than two doctors with her skewed view that I got annoyed again. I'm trying to put this all down to the Anonymous Hate Machine, but it gets harder with each post. I don't like going around going, 'HEY EVERYONE! I GOT THIS PROBLEM!' It's uncouth.

I'm gonna put this big ol' reset button right here and maybe we can just leave this behind us. Again. Please.


PS: Kooler didn't have his Unban thread at the time I posted this, where else am I going to put this? This is, at heart, still an ask for him to lift the ban so we can all move the fuck on.

First part of that post was what I was talking about.

Egil

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Fluttershy wrote:I've never banned anyone for arguing with me unless they have continued to disrupt the server with points that I've already disproven ages ago. scratch
Is my opinion cold? Sure, but it doesn't mean it's wrong. I've lived my life with GAD so as a person who experiences harsh chronic anxiety over things normal people shouldn't worry about - I think I have a right to tell him to suck it the fuck up. Sad


One. Word. QueQue. 'nuff said.


Anyways, no you don't. You aren't a medical professional or his fuckin' mother. If you didn't act like a bitch towards people just because you thought they were lying or because you didn't understand, then maybe problems could be solved and tense situations defused instead of full-blown arguements breaking out. Such as now.

View user profile

AstoXx


Member
Member
GAD =/= OCD.

Also, right OK. We all understand now. This stems from his statement that Jad has now also said he made. If the underlying cause was NOT that, then how am I to know? However, it does seem like most of you are unwilling to understand that I can't abide by the rules of a server in the exact same manner a 'normal' person can. Which is why I've said if I start join-spamming, give me a slight window before it gets annoying before you ban me. One warning for me won't cut it. I can't go 'Oopsie' and stop. I'm trying to do the 'wait for everyone to join before joining' method but people do join after. And I can't then just go, 'Ah well, I done joined now.'

View user profile

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
I wasn't being a bitch, I was stating facts. Evil or Very Mad I understood completely, I asked him for a reason as to why he wouldn't unjoin and he claimed there was no need for a reason to trigger his compulsions. From what I see, you are acting out of ignorance and not out of understanding the previous situation. scratch

View user profile

AstoXx


Member
Member
Just because I state there is no reason doesn't mean there isn't. It's just in terms of concious awareness, Christie, there isn't. I am UNAWARE of one apart from the idea that it isn't 'right'. And before you spout anything else off, a desire for order, perfection and 'rightness' is a recognised common obsession. There is your mystery cause.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
AstoXx wrote:Just because I state there is no reason doesn't mean there isn't. It's just in terms of concious awareness, Christie, there isn't. I am UNAWARE of one apart from the idea that it isn't 'right'. And before you spout anything else off, a desire for order, perfection and 'rightness' is a recognised common obsession. There is your mystery cause.

Rudeness.

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
Ho my gawd gurl, if you weren't conscious s of it you wouldn't be anxious. I thought this was common knowledge, good fucking god. The reason can be as pathetic as yours, but it's still a reason nonetheless. I suggest that you get over yourself and work on your problem. You will not get anywhere if you continue to argue instead of work on your own problems, it's pathetic. You are no better than an obese person refusing to diet for their own health.

View user profile
AstoXx wrote:GAD =/= OCD.

Also, right OK. We all understand now. This stems from his statement that Jad has now also said he made. If the underlying cause was NOT that, then how am I to know? However, it does seem like most of you are unwilling to understand that I can't abide by the rules of a server in the exact same manner a 'normal' person can. Which is why I've said if I start join-spamming, give me a slight window before it gets annoying before you ban me. One warning for me won't cut it. I can't go 'Oopsie' and stop. I'm trying to do the 'wait for everyone to join before joining' method but people do join after. And I can't then just go, 'Ah well, I done joined now.'
I didn't give you one warning, correct me if I'm wrong, but I gave three warnings to stop. I didn't just say 'Unjoin one more time and I'll ban you.' No, I told you both to stop, you got one more warning than the other guy did considering I banned him first since he was the first to disregard my authority, and then when I warned you, and you didn't abide I went ahead and just banned you.

View user profile

AstoXx


Member
Member
That wasn't rude. It may seem it as it's text and depends how you read it, but that statement was never intended to be rude, merely to resolve a question she had been asking the length of this thread that I had heresofar been unable to answer.

And I have a black, sarcastic sense of humour. I'm British, it's how we're raised. So, I'm going to be sarcastic but it's never meant as an actual slight or insult on anyone's part. Much like when friends call each other 'gay' and stuff. It's merely light ribbing. Also, other people have been much, MUCH ruder. Please turn your attention to them also.

Christie; have you never heard of the subconcious or are you completely unaware of psychodynamic psychology. It strikes me as odd seeing as you're an expert on the matter...

Kooler; as I recall you banned me when I unjoined. Whose to say I wasn't unjoining to do something (my dinner was actually cooked at this point, but not important merely an example) and going to join back later.

The content you all seem to be posting seems like you're more harsh to me than someone who does it just to spawn with their buddies or to troll. I find that perplexing.
Lock the tread now, please? I think I speak for us all when I say we're all throughly exhausted.



Last edited by AstoXx on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Egil

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Kooler221 wrote:
AstoXx wrote:GAD =/= OCD.

Also, right OK. We all understand now. This stems from his statement that Jad has now also said he made. If the underlying cause was NOT that, then how am I to know? However, it does seem like most of you are unwilling to understand that I can't abide by the rules of a server in the exact same manner a 'normal' person can. Which is why I've said if I start join-spamming, give me a slight window before it gets annoying before you ban me. One warning for me won't cut it. I can't go 'Oopsie' and stop. I'm trying to do the 'wait for everyone to join before joining' method but people do join after. And I can't then just go, 'Ah well, I done joined now.'
I didn't give you one warning, correct me if I'm wrong, but I gave three warnings to stop. I didn't just say 'Unjoin one more time and I'll ban you.' No, I told you both to stop, you got one more warning than the other guy did considering I banned him first since he was the first to disregard my authority, and then when I warned you, and you didn't abide I went ahead and just banned you.


Understandable... but now that you understand more about his situation, do you think that the mutual apology along with a second chance is fair?



Oh, and Asto lives near where Shakespeare was born. Cool.

View user profile

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
@Egil - I did not start off by calling him a liar, I stated that if he had no reason for his compulsions he was lying and is not diagnosed with OCD. I do think that you in general are being very rude and annoying. It is a good thing I am patient, or I would have snubbed you off for your ignorance by now. flower

View user profile

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
AstoXx wrote:That wasn't rude. It may seem it as it's text and depends how you read it, but that statement was never intended to be rude, merely to resolve a question she had been asking the length of this thread that I had heresofar been unable to answer.

And I have a black, sarcastic sense of humour. I'm British, it's how we're raised. So, I'm going to be sarcastic but it's never meant as an actual slight or insult on anyone's part. Much like when friends call each other 'gay' and stuff. It's merely light ribbing. Also, other people have been much, MUCH ruder. Please turn your attention to them also.

Christie; have you never heard of the subconcious or are you completely unaware of psychodynamic psychology. It strikes me as odd seeing as you're an expert on the matter...


Lock the tread now, please? I think I speak for us all when I say we're all throughly exhausted.

Psychodynamic psychology being taken seriously....LOL. Okay, you've made my day. Anyone who believes in Freud is just...yeah. No wonder you're messed up. @_@

View user profile
Egil wrote:
Kooler221 wrote:
AstoXx wrote:GAD =/= OCD.

Also, right OK. We all understand now. This stems from his statement that Jad has now also said he made. If the underlying cause was NOT that, then how am I to know? However, it does seem like most of you are unwilling to understand that I can't abide by the rules of a server in the exact same manner a 'normal' person can. Which is why I've said if I start join-spamming, give me a slight window before it gets annoying before you ban me. One warning for me won't cut it. I can't go 'Oopsie' and stop. I'm trying to do the 'wait for everyone to join before joining' method but people do join after. And I can't then just go, 'Ah well, I done joined now.'
I didn't give you one warning, correct me if I'm wrong, but I gave three warnings to stop. I didn't just say 'Unjoin one more time and I'll ban you.' No, I told you both to stop, you got one more warning than the other guy did considering I banned him first since he was the first to disregard my authority, and then when I warned you, and you didn't abide I went ahead and just banned you.


Understandable... but now that you understand more about his situation, do you think that the mutual apology along with a second chance is fair?



Oh, and Asto lives near where Shakespeare was born. Cool.
I don't know whether or not this was made clear, but I was fully aware of his situation during the course of the banning, that doesn't change anything. As I stated before I have no reason to apologize.

View user profile

AstoXx


Member
Member
Never mind psychodynamic theory (aside from penises drive everything) forms the basis for every other school of psychological theory and Freud is considered the father of modern psychology for a reason. I'm not saying it's right as a school but some things, like the subconcious, are.



Also, there we go. I've tried to be reasonable. I've offered compromises, solutions. All of that. I've viewed other people's points and he still refuses to a solution to benefit both parties... On the plus side, this thread is doing wonders for my post count!

View user profile

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
Okay...I don't see what the subconscious has to do with anything..it's the UNCONSCIOUS you're meaning to talk about? Either way, most actual psychologists don't take that theory very seriously other than repression. Plus, anxiety would only have to do with things you are currently aware with and are bugging you anyway...? I really don't understand your point. @_@ Suspect

View user profile

AstoXx


Member
Member
Well, to be specific it would actually be the PRE-concious, but that isn't important. And anxiety CAN be caused outside of concious awareness.

Now, can we lock this thing up? Move on, now? Or can I get a few more posts out of this baby before it dies and is scribed in forum history as a dark day?


Also, if I have to wait... it's real likely slots will get filled and I won't be able to play the game anyway. That's why I did the join-spam thing. To ensure that I'd have a slot if I wanted to play.

View user profile

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
o0 subconscious contains of things that you are not currently aware of but can bring to your conscious.
- Fine

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum