Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kooler's Server Unban Requests

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:52 pm

To abide by the rules, I've created a thread specifically for my server's unban requests, if you have any request for being unbanned please post it using the correct format:

Byond Key:
Reason for being banned:
Why you think you should be unbanned:

Pretty much the same format as the GM/Admin format but the wording a bit modified. C: If you do not post using the format then your request will be ignored.

View user profile

2 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:02 pm

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
Thanks ^.^ -stickies-

View user profile

3 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Egil

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Byond Key: She_Without_Mercy

Reason for being banned: 'Horrible Roleplaying'/Hoarding

Why you think you should be unbanned: Because this was not the case. When refering to my 'horrible' RPing... I think Kooler was talking about how I would attack people with magic off-screen. (I was the witch during that round.) But, earlier in the round, I had asked Mai AND Kooler if it was alright if I did so, and they both said it should be fine as long as I emote. There was a time where I was chasing down a silver-haired boy and I emoted the first attack and then continued to attack him w/o emoting the second and third butterflies... I thought that, because we were in a violent situation and I hadn't talked, that the first emote covered everything... apparently, I was mistaken.

Also, I wasn't hoarding. After the first hour, Kooler realized that someone had stolen everything already... which I had NOT. Kooler banned me after seeing that I had an Alondite and taser... and fist. I had nothing else on me, yet he called it hoarding... saying that the only way I could have those two items was if I had rushed. But that's not true. I got the taser after I killed one of the girl's in a classroom and I checked the teacher's desk, and I retrieved the Alondite from a container in that bathroom above the first-floor Nurse's office AFTER my third or fourth kill... so I don't see how that was rushing/hoarding, having a taser and alondite. (But yes, I did check the basement when the hoard/attack delay turned off, and there were only axes and syringes.)

In the end, I don't know what I did wrong that warranted a permanent ban. I wish to be unbanned or, at the least, be told what I really did wrong.

View user profile

4 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Egil wrote:Byond Key: She_Without_Mercy

Reason for being banned: 'Horrible Roleplaying'/Hoarding

Why you think you should be unbanned: Because this was not the case. When refering to my 'horrible' RPing... I think Kooler was talking about how I would attack people with magic off-screen. (I was the witch during that round.) But, earlier in the round, I had asked Mai AND Kooler if it was alright if I did so, and they both said it should be fine as long as I emote. There was a time where I was chasing down a silver-haired boy and I emoted the first attack and then continued to attack him w/o emoting the second and third butterflies... I thought that, because we were in a violent situation and I hadn't talked, that the first emote covered everything... apparently, I was mistaken.

Also, I wasn't hoarding. After the first hour, Kooler realized that someone had stolen everything already... which I had NOT. Kooler banned me after seeing that I had an Alondite and taser... and fist. I had nothing else on me, yet he called it hoarding... saying that the only way I could have those two items was if I had rushed. But that's not true. I got the taser after I killed one of the girl's in a classroom and I checked the teacher's desk, and I retrieved the Alondite from a container in that bathroom above the first-floor Nurse's office AFTER my third or fourth kill... so I don't see how that was rushing/hoarding, having a taser and alondite. (But yes, I did check the basement when the hoard/attack delay turned off, and there were only axes and syringes.)

In the end, I don't know what I did wrong that warranted a permanent ban. I wish to be unbanned or, at the least, be told what I really did wrong.

I really don't find a reason to need to explain to you why I banned you. This is clear to everyone and it should be clear to you by now. You're a terrible role-player, you never bother to role-play with the others, either that or you pick up a partner from the beginning by spawning with them to help you kill people. This isn't what I want to see on my server. 'The Orange Haired Girl attacks silver with her magic whenever she sees him' <--- Honestly, that's BS. I agreed to let you use magic off-screen as long as you emoted, and you did this the entire round, that wasn't my intention when I agreed to let you use it off screen, but I should've known better considering it was you. You turned an entire round into a shitfest, I mean come on. Not EVERYBODY wants to kill each other right off the bat, that's why it's called 'role-playing'. As for the taser and the alondite, I don't know about the taser, but you ALWAYS have the alondite, isn't that sort of convenient? Can you explain to me how you could ALWAYS obtain an alondite if you're not hoarding/rushing items? And you claim that you got the alondite around your third or fourth kill, and I noticed you had it around the 1st or 2nd hour. That's outrageous, really. "But yes, I did check the basement when the hoard/attack delay turned off, and there were only axes and syringes." In other words, here you admit to your wrong-doings. Also you had a black feather on you as well, so..

View user profile

5 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Egil

avatar
Veteran
Veteran

- I didn't really do the vague emotes the whole round. I only did that once or twice because he kept running away when I got near him.

- I don't always kill people, contrary to popular belief, and I also don't always choose to pre-spawn with someone such as Celes. There are many rounds where I act normal or non-violent and MANY rounds where I get killed off before I hurt/kill anyone.

- Feathers can be found in trashcans, which I looked in a few.

- I don't always have an Alondite. Sometimes I get to the basement first (Didn't know that the Witch/Kira/Killer being in the basement when hoard delay ends was considered rushing.), and sometimes I find it somewhere else or GET IT off of someone else later in the round. Also, I didn't really ever use the alondite or taser. I just used magic.

- I got it from the goggles/sunglasses kid when I killed him in the 'conference' room in the dark corridors of the first floor. I did -not- have one before then.

- Yes, I did check the basement that round, but I didn't find an Alondite there.



I guess if you find it outrageous, (Even though, from the looks of your reply, it's all choked up with a personal dislike for me instead of the actual truth.) then I stay banned... even though I still don't see what I did wrong that warranted a ban.

View user profile

6 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Egil wrote:
- I didn't really do the vague emotes the whole round. I only did that once or twice because he kept running away when I got near him.

- I don't always kill people, contrary to popular belief, and I also don't always choose to pre-spawn with someone such as Celes. There are many rounds where I act normal or non-violent and MANY rounds where I get killed off before I hurt/kill anyone.

- Feathers can be found in trashcans, which I looked in a few.

- I don't always have an Alondite. Sometimes I get to the basement first (Didn't know that the Witch/Kira/Killer being in the basement when hoard delay ends was considered rushing.), and sometimes I find it somewhere else or GET IT off of someone else later in the round. Also, I didn't really ever use the alondite or taser. I just used magic.

- I got it from the goggles/sunglasses kid when I killed him in the 'conference' room in the dark corridors of the first floor. I did -not- have one before then.

- Yes, I did check the basement that round, but I didn't find an Alondite there.



I guess if you find it outrageous, (Even though, from the looks of your reply, it's all choked up with a personal dislike for me instead of the actual truth.) then I stay banned... even though I still don't see what I did wrong that warranted a ban.
- The fact that you were shooting off screen pretty much ties in with the idea of 'vague' considering people could easily move around before you shoot out your butterflies/stakes.

- That's a lie. I've never seen one round where you've actually bothered to role-play with others without jumping out and coming up with the stupidest reasons to kill people. If you notice I didn't say you -ALWAYS- pair up with others, please review what I said before you comment. Also yes, there are many rounds where you get killed off before you kill anybody, but what happens afterwards? You bitch and whine and accuse people of RK.

- Ok.

- I've never seen you in a round where you don't have the alondite.

- You just contradicted yourself. You said that you got the alondite from a container now you're saying you got it from goggles/sunglasses. Make up your mind.

- Ok.

Personal dislike? Sure I do personally dislike you, but my ban was justified. I don't ban people because I don't like them, if that was the case I would've banned people like L1onfire or others just like that, but I'm not that much of an ass.

View user profile

7 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Egil

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
- That isn't a lie. I HAVE roleplayed with others without violence.

- I don't recall ever saying I found Alondite in a seperate container. I remember pulling it off his body.



But I guess, since your the host and your word is 'law', that the ban is justified. No point in argueing, then.

View user profile

8 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Egil wrote:- That isn't a lie. I HAVE roleplayed with others without violence.

- I don't recall ever saying I found Alondite in a seperate container. I remember pulling it off his body.



But I guess, since your the host and your word is 'law', that the ban is justified. No point in argueing, then.

- Right Okay.

- Refer to the post you made above.

Indeed. I'm glad you understand.

View user profile

9 Dont actually know why I'm banned o.o`Mekashi on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Mekashi


Lurker
Lurker
Key Name: Mekashi.

Admin Or Gm who banned me Or host: ?????

Reason for ban: Unknown.


Reason for me being unbanned: Is....dunno O.o, dont even know why I'm host banned, lol.

View user profile

10 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:03 am

Mekashi wrote:Key Name: Mekashi.

Admin Or Gm who banned me Or host: ?????

Reason for ban: Unknown.


Reason for me being unbanned: Is....dunno O.o, dont even know why I'm host banned, lol.

You were banned for not reading the rules. Blatantly yelling out for people to join another server. It's bannable without warning. This will teach you to read rules before you take your approach. If you understand, then I'll go ahead and unban you, clarify that for me.

View user profile

11 Lol? on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:43 am

Mekashi


Lurker
Lurker
I dont 'recall' at all posting a link to another server, unless your thinking of me posting that link to Iconshare, that Braska needed.


Other then that, I do recall a few others posting links when Joa's server was up.

Also, would be helpfull if you provided me with a Screeny on me posting a link to another server. Because I'm smelling 'bullshit' and Abuse.

View user profile

12 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:08 am

Mekashi wrote:I dont 'recall' at all posting a link to another server, unless your thinking of me posting that link to Iconshare, that Braska needed.


Other then that, I do recall a few others posting links when Joa's server was up.

Also, would be helpfull if you provided me with a Screeny on me posting a link to another server. Because I'm smelling 'bullshit' and Abuse.

Thanks for assuming I'm 'bullshitting' and 'abusing'. Please don't cry abuse, I'm telling you that now, because honestly if I want to ban you without a reason, I can do so, but I'm not that big of a dick. I never SAID you linked anybody to another server. Advertisement can range anywhere from mentioning something to presenting it. You -mentioned- to join someone else's server. Where do you expect me to pull a screenshot from? My ass? Seriously, I don't want you in my server if you're gonna be rude. C:

View user profile

13 Wow.. on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:15 am

Mekashi


Lurker
Lurker
So..your word is law?

And your word = abuse...and can ban anyone willingly..so yeah..just to let you know you might be getting d/ced..lagged everytime you host =D, bye.

View user profile

14 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:20 am

Guest


Guest
Watch out I'll hack you if you don't unban me. Schneheheheheheh.

15 Lol? on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:32 am

Mekashi


Lurker
Lurker
Anyway...dont unban me, just to let you know I'm mass ddosding you when ever you host, because well....I am doing it to servers that abuse so liek...=D...yeah.

View user profile

16 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:48 am

Guest


Guest
Hey I'll ddos you schneheheheh

17 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:14 am

Egil

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Kooler221 wrote:
Mekashi wrote:I dont 'recall' at all posting a link to another server, unless your thinking of me posting that link to Iconshare, that Braska needed.


Other then that, I do recall a few others posting links when Joa's server was up.

Also, would be helpfull if you provided me with a Screeny on me posting a link to another server. Because I'm smelling 'bullshit' and Abuse.

Thanks for assuming I'm 'bullshitting' and 'abusing'. Please don't cry abuse, I'm telling you that now, because honestly if I want to ban you without a reason, I can do so, but I'm not that big of a dick. I never SAID you linked anybody to another server. Advertisement can range anywhere from mentioning something to presenting it. You -mentioned- to join someone else's server. Where do you expect me to pull a screenshot from? My ass? Seriously, I don't want you in my server if you're gonna be rude. C:


You shouldn't have cleared the banlist. All the n00bs came back =/

View user profile

18 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:24 am

Egil wrote:
Kooler221 wrote:
Mekashi wrote:I dont 'recall' at all posting a link to another server, unless your thinking of me posting that link to Iconshare, that Braska needed.


Other then that, I do recall a few others posting links when Joa's server was up.

Also, would be helpfull if you provided me with a Screeny on me posting a link to another server. Because I'm smelling 'bullshit' and Abuse.

Thanks for assuming I'm 'bullshitting' and 'abusing'. Please don't cry abuse, I'm telling you that now, because honestly if I want to ban you without a reason, I can do so, but I'm not that big of a dick. I never SAID you linked anybody to another server. Advertisement can range anywhere from mentioning something to presenting it. You -mentioned- to join someone else's server. Where do you expect me to pull a screenshot from? My ass? Seriously, I don't want you in my server if you're gonna be rude. C:


You shouldn't have cleared the banlist. All the n00bs came back =/
What do you mean? I never cleared the banlist. o_O

View user profile

19 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Egil

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Kooler221 wrote:
Egil wrote:
Kooler221 wrote:
Mekashi wrote:I dont 'recall' at all posting a link to another server, unless your thinking of me posting that link to Iconshare, that Braska needed.


Other then that, I do recall a few others posting links when Joa's server was up.

Also, would be helpfull if you provided me with a Screeny on me posting a link to another server. Because I'm smelling 'bullshit' and Abuse.

Thanks for assuming I'm 'bullshitting' and 'abusing'. Please don't cry abuse, I'm telling you that now, because honestly if I want to ban you without a reason, I can do so, but I'm not that big of a dick. I never SAID you linked anybody to another server. Advertisement can range anywhere from mentioning something to presenting it. You -mentioned- to join someone else's server. Where do you expect me to pull a screenshot from? My ass? Seriously, I don't want you in my server if you're gonna be rude. C:


You shouldn't have cleared the banlist. All the n00bs came back =/
What do you mean? I never cleared the banlist. o_O


...Then Pyrce, as a whole, has recieved an influx of n00bs.

View user profile

20 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Egil wrote:
Kooler221 wrote:
Egil wrote:
Kooler221 wrote:
Mekashi wrote:I dont 'recall' at all posting a link to another server, unless your thinking of me posting that link to Iconshare, that Braska needed.


Other then that, I do recall a few others posting links when Joa's server was up.

Also, would be helpfull if you provided me with a Screeny on me posting a link to another server. Because I'm smelling 'bullshit' and Abuse.

Thanks for assuming I'm 'bullshitting' and 'abusing'. Please don't cry abuse, I'm telling you that now, because honestly if I want to ban you without a reason, I can do so, but I'm not that big of a dick. I never SAID you linked anybody to another server. Advertisement can range anywhere from mentioning something to presenting it. You -mentioned- to join someone else's server. Where do you expect me to pull a screenshot from? My ass? Seriously, I don't want you in my server if you're gonna be rude. C:


You shouldn't have cleared the banlist. All the n00bs came back =/
What do you mean? I never cleared the banlist. o_O


...Then Pyrce, as a whole, has recieved an influx of n00bs.

Yeah. I noticed.

View user profile

21 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:32 pm

AstoXx


Member
Member
Hey, Kooler. I was wondering, seeing as it's been a month now if I could please get unbanned. Of course, you know why it was in the first place and blah, blah. I'm sure we can now put the whole... "incident" behind us. Also, I've also been learning some, well, 'techniques' as it were to minimise the anxiety build-up, so unless the game doesn't start in like 30 minutes, I should be fine. I really hope to not on only play on your server, but start to build a civil relationship.

~AstoXx

View user profile

22 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 pm

AstoXx wrote:Hey, Kooler. I was wondering, seeing as it's been a month now if I could please get unbanned. Of course, you know why it was in the first place and blah, blah. I'm sure we can now put the whole... "incident" behind us. Also, I've also been learning some, well, 'techniques' as it were to minimise the anxiety build-up, so unless the game doesn't start in like 30 minutes, I should be fine. I really hope to not on only play on your server, but start to build a civil relationship.

~AstoXx
Okay, unbanned, please try not to do it again.

View user profile

23 bannned on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 am

Jagexxxx


Guest
Byond Key:Haseo49
Reason for being banned:Rk
Why you think you should be unbanned:it wasnt me who rked but my cousin lil neicey i was just on at the same time at her house so i guess you banned ip and key which got me banned at the same time

24 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Jagexxxx wrote:Byond Key:Haseo49
Reason for being banned:Rk
Why you think you should be unbanned:it wasnt me who rked but my cousin lil neicey i was just on at the same time at her house so i guess you banned ip and key which got me banned at the same time
Why do I find that hard to believe? Lil Neicey left a comment on my page shortly before you did, which leads me to believe that you're the same person. I'm going to unban Haseo49, if it rebans you clearly this means you are in fact Lil Neicey and I don't take deception very kindly.

View user profile

25 Re: Kooler's Server Unban Requests on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
Kooler221 wrote:
Jagexxxx wrote:Byond Key:Haseo49
Reason for being banned:Rk
Why you think you should be unbanned:it wasnt me who rked but my cousin lil neicey i was just on at the same time at her house so i guess you banned ip and key which got me banned at the same time
Why do I find that hard to believe? Lil Neicey left a comment on my page shortly before you did, which leads me to believe that you're the same person. I'm going to unban Haseo49, if it rebans you clearly this means you are in fact Lil Neicey and I don't take deception very kindly.
Not true, I have that issue with my sister. It won't unban you unless Lil Neicey's key is unbanned, too.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum