You are not connected. Please login or register

Small suggestions

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Small suggestions on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Post any small suggestions that don't deserve their own thread here. Makes it easier for us to find and consider them Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Small suggestions on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:17 pm

FireIce

Lurker
Lurker
hey here's some junk that'll undoubtedly make shit more convenient

first off, add some way to change/select your gender at the title screen, perhaps even with some 'neuter' or 'i don't give a fuck' option for those who want to get a random result

secondly, the shinigami needs some verb that'll let it jump to the death note or, if its in someone's inventory, the current deathnote's holder

okay. time to leave this account in like, the dust and cobwebs for a thousand years.
edit: that or become the only contributing person to the suggestions forum

View user profile

3 Re: Small suggestions on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:17 pm

I've noticed that some people still prefer the Mitadake High sprites possibly due to nostalgia. I reccomend that when the minute the game starts you should be able to choose between the Pyrce High sprites and the Mitadake High sprites.

View user profile

4 Re: Small suggestions on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Yuuki Terumi wrote:I've noticed that some people still prefer the Mitadake High sprites possibly due to nostalgia. I reccomend that when the minute the game starts you should be able to choose between the Pyrce High sprites and the Mitadake High sprites.

There'll be three different appearances for each alias, and a touched up version of the original sprites (basically fixing the glaring issues with them) will be included in those three. So we're not taking them away, don't worry :)

View user profile

5 Re: Small suggestions on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:17 am

Superjad

A couple of ideas I had
The Death Note should be able to have pages cut out that look like normal paper, but can kill and allows you to see/hear the Shinigami.
The computer should have a setting where the roster still exists, but you can only find names by typing in their matching PDA Number, that way you can use the computer for announcements and things whilst still using it for Kira mindgames, but with no abuse of "LOL ALL NAMES WRITTEN!"

View user profile

6 Re: Small suggestions on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:24 am

Quentin

Admin
Admin
Few suggestions

1. The ability to place an item on another player most likely when they are knocked out, as in something like a bloody knife or the death note, this could add too the rp by framing someone or making them suspicious

2. Showing someone the death note and giving them an option to touch it without actually taking it,this could really freak the other player out or prove to them the power you possess.

3.admin password protection system for the computer, this would be just like the electronic door to the camera system in which a note is laying around somewhere with the password, in which someone would have to find, to be able to log in and use the computer, this could prevent rushing, The password could also be locked up in the office drawer in which a small key would be needed that could be hidden

4. Fire axe in side a glass case and a fire alarm?( in case of emergency) just like most schools have

5. Phonebook or Contact list for the PDA in which a player enters a number and name, just like a real phone and be able to easily access them and send messages. Also the ability to forward a message to another number

6. Maybe a marker or chalk or something similar in which one can draw on blackboards or graffiti on walls.

That's all I got for now..

Ta ta for now afro

View user profile

7 Re: Small suggestions on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:40 pm

I think we should have matches and lighter so that we could light things on fire.
Useful for burning evidence. If it's used on a person, then they would have to go find a sink so that they wouldn't burn to a crisp.

View user profile

8 Re: Small suggestions on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:30 am

Quentin wrote:
5. Phonebook or Contact list for the PDA in which a player enters a number and name, just like a real phone and be able to easily access them and send messages. Also the ability to forward a message to another number

This,this,this,one million times this. I like to include a little Pda fun in my Rps and it is unbelievably bloody tedious when you have to be Copying and Pasting from a sheet that you've written names and numbers on.

Besides that:

Some kind of mark that distinguishes paper sheets that are blank and ones with something written on them. This makes it easier for someone who likes leaving elaborate paper trails (like myself) to get the players' attention

An ability for the PDA to send out a single message to more than one number (like say checking off a number of Pda numbers in your phonebook and then sending).This would immensely help players who have formed alliances,have lost their team and wish to contact and regroup.

That's all I've got for now

View user profile

9 Re: Small suggestions on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Furthermore,an increase in the space available to one when one is writing on paper would be very helpful.Perhaps return it to that of MH.This would make text on paper far easier to format and keep track of

View user profile

10 Re: Small suggestions on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Maltramac

Lurker
Lurker
The Shinigami is able to rip pages out of the Death Note, but is currently unable to drop them. He is also unable to write in the Death Note. Changing one or both of these would give the Shinigami a few more options to make the game more interesting.

View user profile

11 -Insert Interesting Title Here- on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Durga

Lurker
Lurker
How about a mop? We could use it to clean up blood. This would make it so that you could completely cover up a murder you commit if you are fast enough, or just clean up all the blood. This would also fix the bug with doors not closing when they have blood in the way. This could also possibly be used on paint, and obviously ketchup. I'm thinking maybe either a "weapon" or something you drag around with you, cleaning as it moves.

View user profile

12 Re: Small suggestions on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:39 am

It doesn't seem as though this was requested, but this would be very, VERY appreciated. A "View-MOTD" or equivalent verb. This would help greatly for MOTD editing, and MOTD reviewing after a person has closed it.

View user profile

13 Re: Small suggestions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Nightsky

Being able to open the MOTD again would be nice. In the past, I've had to relog to view it again.

Anyways, the reason I'm here is to suggest that we bring back the little news clippings, blood tests and stuff from Mitadake. We actually had some really awesome RPs based on them. We could bring in some new ones, too, which reference other game series. ^_^ Also, may I suggest adding rope? It could be used it to tie people up, which would allow for some epic RPs, especially in suspect mode as they try to apprehend the suspect or another potential killer. Of course, we could add a feature that, after struggling for so long, the person could break free.

View user profile

14 Re: Small suggestions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Maffy97

Lurker
Lurker
1. Strings for Alarm thingy

2. Add traps, like Bear Traps, etc. With them it would be able to make some epic RP'S

View user profile

15 Re: Small suggestions on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Yandere

Is it possible to run a log for all the In-game text in a round? Something that asks if you want to "Save this session?" at the end of the game. If anyone has a alternative please message me!

View user profile

16 Re: Small suggestions on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
You can right click on the message log and check "Log". It will automatically save anything said until you uncheck it.

View user profile

17 Re: Small suggestions on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Suggesting the ability to have a run button for the watchers. Would be nice to be able to move around faster.
You could do this in Mitadake by pressing 5 on the numpad, but I'd suggest a run button like when in-game

View user profile

18 Re: Small suggestions on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:27 am

I apparently didn't catch this thread while I was posting my suggestions. I have two suggestions:

1. Message is over the character limit.
^^^ Need I say more? A character limit in a role-playing game just doesn't seem very ethical. Perhaps a large increase to this is in order because I know I'm not the only one who's gotten annoyed by this fact after typing a nicely written paragraph.

2. Request End Game Button
I don't know if it's just me, but that REG button can get in the way a lot of the time. I'd like to suggest for it to be moved so that it doesn't always get pushed mid game by accident. A good place to move it would be under the 'Game Options' that way it will never get in the way of trying to use the 'say' or 'push' verb.

View user profile

19 Re: Small suggestions on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Nightsky

I'd like a way to log only in-game text. It's annoying to have to sort through OOC chats while reading a log, especially when editing it to post. >_>

View user profile

20 Re: Small suggestions on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:21 am

NESgamer190

Game Master
Game Master
Here's probably the smallest suggestion I've made yet.

Have the attack delay and the hoard delay independently settable, as opposed to having both or none? (That way, if we only want an attack delay or a hoard delay, or if both's still feasible, have them end at different times.)

I do hope I do not have to say anything more about this idea. I can't believe how long it took me to think this one.

View user profile

21 Re: Small suggestions on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 am

IN MY OPINION...
Giving GMs the ability to search people from Watcher. I'm sick of having to rely on some kid's testimony when they're blatantly lying. Also, maybe a 'follow' verb for watchers, so that they can keep up with the action without having to worry about missing something. Perhaps also bring back the 'flavour' items from MH. The newspaper clippings, the blood tests... I don't recall having seen them around on PH. Maybe even try and come up with some more! I always found that those could be great RP fuel. But that's just my opinion. My sexy, sexy opinion.

View user profile

22 Re: Small suggestions on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:17 pm

princess kyo

admins have that verb, so i can see that being implanted to gms eventually

View user profile

23 Re: Small suggestions on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Fluttershy wrote:admins have that verb, so i can see that being implanted to gms eventually

Me too. I also agree that randomnly scattered papers about random topics can influence the RP. Such as one speaking as if the 'regen' serum is actually a biological weapon. That would be kewl.

View user profile

24 Re: Small suggestions on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Nightsky

I had a couple great RPs on Mitadake that centered on those randomly scattered papers. It'd be great to see them back, with maybe a few new ones to spice things up~

Also, it would be nice if you could give the search verb from watcher to hosts, too. Of course, you could disable it in Witch mode (since they could be revived and stuff), but still, it would be good. There won't always be a GM around to check for hoarders.

View user profile

25 Re: Small suggestions on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:49 am

NESgamer190

Game Master
Game Master
A little extra to the admins/GMs/Hosts: Make it so the check inventory reveals special roles like killer/witch/suspect? That way, if someone tries to feign the "I'm a murderer" excuse, we can doublecheck to confirm or deny.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum