Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small suggestions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Small suggestions on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:51 am

Dragonzeanse

NESgamer190 wrote:A little extra to the admins/GMs/Hosts: Make it so the check inventory reveals special roles like killer/witch/suspect? That way, if someone tries to feign the "I'm a murderer" excuse, we can doublecheck to confirm or deny.

I support this suggestion, along with the idea that hosts should have the ability to check inventories. It'd really help me find those hoarders even after they rush and hoard.

View user profile

27 Re: Small suggestions on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Also, I think it'd be handy for GMs to be able to boot people from servers as well as rounds. But that could just be me. ALSO... Torches. By which I mean flashlights, you damn yanks.

View user profile

28 Re: Small suggestions on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:06 am

More disadvantages to run! Like, when you accidently ran towards a wall with 'Run' toggled on, you take some stamina damage. Slipping on blood! Ouch, will deal health damage.....Oh and, Water buckets with mop....And add a janitor closet/room w/e....So that slippery floors makes you stumble and fall when you run. What a Face

View user profile

29 Re: Small suggestions on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Jestr

Map maker should have blood in more than 1 direction... a little hard to make bloody footsteps going east or west, looks like they walked sideways.

View user profile

30 Re: Small suggestions on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Jestr wrote:Map maker should have blood in more than 1 direction... a little hard to make bloody footsteps going east or west, looks like they walked sideways.
That should go in the map maker suggestions.

View user profile

31 Re: Small suggestions on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Jestr

Suiciding doesnt bloody your weapon.

Stabbing a zombie, then yourself, should infect you.

View user profile

32 Re: Small suggestions on Tue May 01, 2012 10:48 am

What we badly need is....lollipops a short-cut that toggles wear/take off glasses in Tsukihime mode!

View user profile

33 Re: Small suggestions on Sun May 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Jestr

You should be able to suicide with your Nanatsu-Yoru in Tsuki mode.

There should be an extra 30 seconds after the round ends before the players are teled back to the start screen, Everyone loves those 10 seconds we have after the round ends to kill each other. Very Happy

View user profile

34 Re: Small suggestions on Sun May 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Ryuru

There needs to be accessible teddy bears throughout the school.

View user profile

35 Re: Small suggestions on Sun May 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Ryuru wrote:There needs to be accessible teddy bears throughout the school.

There will be once the new upstairs is put into the game.

View user profile

36 Re: Small suggestions on Sun May 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Ryuru

Frosty wrote:
Ryuru wrote:There needs to be accessible teddy bears throughout the school.

There will be once the new upstairs is put into the game.

Awesome!

View user profile

37 Re: Small suggestions on Mon May 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Jestr

Now that donators are getting colored names. Why not add in italic names for staff? Makes it easier to tell the staff and players apart/

View user profile

38 Re: Small suggestions on Tue May 08, 2012 12:30 am

Ryuru

The Black haired girl has a red bubble next to her name. Black would work better, but it is invisible so it's almost pointless. A dark gray would be nice for it.

View user profile

39 Re: Small suggestions on Tue May 08, 2012 1:53 am

Jestr wrote:Now that donators are getting colored names. Why not add in italic names for staff? Makes it easier to tell the staff and players apart/
If you didn't notice before, the staff actually have different fonts.

View user profile

40 Re: Small suggestions on Tue May 08, 2012 7:02 am

Dragonzeanse

Kooler221 wrote:
Jestr wrote:Now that donators are getting colored names. Why not add in italic names for staff? Makes it easier to tell the staff and players apart/

No they don't. They can change their fonts, but they don't commonly use them.

View user profile

41 Re: Small suggestions on Tue May 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Dragonzeanse wrote:
Kooler221 wrote:

No they don't. They can change their fonts, but they don't commonly use them.
GMs don't have special fonts, nor do they have the ability to change them. Originally, they were changed by Admin, but apparently they just decided not to one day.

View user profile

42 Re: Small suggestions on Fri May 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Jestr

Witch Butterflies should be able to go over 1 moveable container, but not 2.
A player can stand on a container to completely avoid being hit by butterflies.

View user profile

43 MOAR SHINIGAMI! on Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm

What if we had more than one Shinigami sprite that was chosen at random when the game starts. I think it would make it seem like players don't need to act like Ryuk all the time.

Also, it would be so cool to be a gigantic bug-looking thing that hands out notebooks. Just saying.

Thanks again for listening, you dudes rock!

View user profile

44 Re: Small suggestions on Tue May 15, 2012 7:16 pm

The Great Jack of Clubs wrote:What if we had more than one Shinigami sprite that was chosen at random when the game starts. I think it would make it seem like players don't need to act like Ryuk all the time.

Also, it would be so cool to be a gigantic bug-looking thing that hands out notebooks. Just saying.

Well technically people don't /have/ to act like Ryuk, it's more of a choice, but they do get a set role that they MUST follow, that being that they do not directly help Kira achieve anything.

View user profile

45 Re: Small suggestions on Wed May 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Would it be possible to make links in the MotD open in your default browser instead of Internet Explorer?

View user profile

46 Re: Small suggestions on Wed May 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Alicia Jewel wrote:Would it be possible to make links in the MotD open in your default browser instead of Internet Explorer?

As much as I would love that, I think that's an issue with Byond's engine, not the game itself.

View user profile

47 Re: Small suggestions on Wed May 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Kooler221 wrote:
The Great Jack of Clubs wrote:What if we had more than one Shinigami sprite that was chosen at random when the game starts. I think it would make it seem like players don't need to act like Ryuk all the time.

Well technically people don't /have/ to act like Ryuk, it's more of a choice, but they do get a set role that they MUST follow, that being that they do not directly help Kira achieve anything.

Well yeah, but I just think it would be more surprising to RPers to see more than just Ryuk as the only Shinigami. I mean if they saw, say, Sidoh there rather than the same old face they might have a more genuine surprised reaction.

Well, that and I just really think it would add variety for Death Note watchers and players.

Again, thank you for all your AWESOME game...stuff. yeah. you dudes rock.

View user profile

48 Witch "Servant" Option on Sat May 19, 2012 7:46 am

Sawrock

Lurker
Lurker
So, let's say you're playing witch mode. You're the witch, and you see that little revive button- right? So you kill a student, and use it on them.. but pretty much realize the revived corpse will try to kill you for killing them in the first place.

So, what if there was an option, when Witch Mode was chosen, if the host could turn on something that allowed for Witch Servants? Basically, the Witch Servants would be made from a revived dead student, would HAVE to roleplay serving the witch (could secretly serve, if the witch so wants, so they could spy on students), and can have their life ended automatically with another command the witch would have, like.. Recorpseify.

Also, the witch servant could attack the witch, but it would deal no damage. Maybe as part of the spell?

View user profile

49 Re: Small suggestions on Sat May 19, 2012 10:19 am

Ryuru

Hmm, I think it should be a toggleable mode in which the person revived can't attack the witch and that personally is technically 'their slave', but still can have a mind of their own. They just can easily die again, which may drive them to do as she/he says.

View user profile

50 YES on Wed May 23, 2012 1:53 pm

pixiri21

Lurker
Lurker
Ryuru wrote:Hmm, I think it should be a toggleable mode in which the person revived can't attack the witch and that personally is technically 'their slave', but still can have a mind of their own. They just can easily die again, which may drive them to do as she/he says.
I think that would be great, ive found on multiple cases that my slaves just got up and murdered me by joining the main group, we should have some way to just kill them instantly instead of them going. "Herpa derpa, we killed all the humans boss so what now." "Die." "Nope. *kills the witch*" I see no logic in that being as they are the witches slaves. (And that has happened to me twice now, and is very very irritating.)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum