Small suggestions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Small suggestions on Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Crazy Idea:

If you have a feather in your position, then an automatic emote such as: "The feather glows..." whenever the Shinigami is within three tiles of said player during DN. (The one where a Ryuk-esque role gives the DN to random worthy student.)

And maybe even go so far as to have the Alondite 'vibrate' when a witch was close?

View user profile

52 Re: Small suggestions on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:10 pm

This may have been already mentioned, but...
Maybe an AFK button? One that when you click, gives the message: "The [colour]-haired [boy/girl] is AFK", then when you click again, says: "The [colour]-haired [boy/girl] is no longer AFK"?
I know we can just type "AFK", but it's good for the times when chat is disabled. I also know some idiot may decide to click it repeatedly to spam, but... I would like an AFK button.
Just my two cents.

View user profile

53 Re: Small suggestions on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Puckaboo2

Sky_Shark17 wrote:This may have been already mentioned, but...
Maybe an AFK button? One that when you click, gives the message: "The [colour]-haired [boy/girl] is AFK", then when you click again, says: "The [colour]-haired [boy/girl] is no longer AFK"?
I know we can just type "AFK", but it's good for the times when chat is disabled. I also know some idiot may decide to click it repeatedly to spam, but... I would like an AFK button.
Just my two cents.
I do like that idea. I also suggest when a character logs out, you can see it in game. But, we shouldn't show whose account key they are under or their in game name, just their hair color Razz

View user profile

54 Easier way to get names with the computer on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Clide

I was wondering if there could be a"Return PDA" option on the computer where you put in a students number and then all there information pops up...hair color, name,gender. Just so you dont have to go into the roster and randomly guess people or scroll through many pages and try to find them.

55 Map Rotation on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:49 am

Maybe make a new map or two, and have the auto host rotate what map we use each round. You know each map can have it's own special items/weapons that only it will have, to make it feel different.

Maybe have a contest for user created maps to add to this rotation, if you really don't want to work on a new map, and would rather just fix bugs, and code new game modes.

View user profile

56 Dismembering? on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Ryuzaki

I don't know if this is easy or hard to add to the Pyrce High's Normal Mode, but would be way cool if it the Killer had one passive skill that allows him to dismember the bodies, turning them into "Body Parts of X Student item" after Chopping or Slashing it like 20-40 times (And of course some great Blood Bath on the Killer and the Surroundings) and limited to 3-4 times use...

Also, Make corpses hideable in Lockers, it would be hell frightening to open one and a random "bodyfall sound" and an corpse spawn from it, also with an 50% chance of the Killer (or whoever is hiding) doing it wrong and dropping the Corpse and doing the same Noise as when you find them

What do y'all think?

View user profile

57 Re: Small suggestions on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Ryuzaki

pixiri21 wrote:
Ryuru wrote:Hmm, I think it should be a toggleable mode in which the person revived can't attack the witch and that personally is technically 'their slave', but still can have a mind of their own. They just can easily die again, which may drive them to do as she/he says.
I think that would be great, ive found on multiple cases that my slaves just got up and murdered me by joining the main group, we should have some way to just kill them instantly instead of them going. "Herpa derpa, we killed all the humans boss so what now." "Die." "Nope. *kills the witch*" I see no logic in that being as they are the witches slaves. (And that has happened to me twice now, and is very very irritating.)

So True... Mad Also, you see in the Umineko, when Beatrice revives Kanon, he obeys her like a puppet, can't quite remember this part but i guess he was revived and ordered to kill them like a Ninja, but he Fails because of Shanon ("Youtube" /watch?v=gAuu6XyqN-Q) [My Bad, the 7 Days stuff]

For those Retarded Players who betrays for fun, make them take the Damage they were inflicting the Witch, this can be Nice in a "Witch revives one guy's Friend and tells them to kill the guy, and the revived betrays due to friendship and blah blah blah" situation

View user profile

58 Re: Small suggestions on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:09 pm

kai2max

I think that the 'alarm' sound that is played when the game starts should be turned down a bit. I know I, and I've heard a few other players, get quite startled by the sound.

I also think that some sort of sound should play when the round is over, since not everyone watches the game for the entire time, and may not realize when the round ends, so just something to get their attention when the round ends would be nice.

View user profile

59 Re: Small suggestions on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:46 pm

kai2max wrote:I think that the 'alarm' sound that is played when the game starts should be turned down a bit. I know I, and I've heard a few other players, get quite startled by the sound.

I also think that some sort of sound should play when the round is over, since not everyone watches the game for the entire time, and may not realize when the round ends, so just something to get their attention when the round ends would be nice.
To be fair towards the second suggestion, the music generally gives the indication that a new round has begun.

View user profile

60 Re: Small suggestions on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:40 am

kai2max

Kooler221 wrote:
kai2max wrote:I think that the 'alarm' sound that is played when the game starts should be turned down a bit. I know I, and I've heard a few other players, get quite startled by the sound.

To be fair towards the second suggestion, the music generally gives the indication that a new round has begun.

Does the music still play? I haven't heard in a couple months, or so.

View user profile

61 Re: Small suggestions on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Osiris

Lurker
Lurker
You should add the ability in Customize Character to make your skin color darker, for our black friends on Pyrce High ;D

View user profile

62 Death Note Start Music on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Hellokira

Lurker
Lurker
In my opinion I think the start music for Death Note mode should be changed, and I like the idea of adding Misa Amanes musical number instead of the current song. She sings it in the anime, but its a bit slow, but hey, its from the anime none the less

You can look it up on Youtube titled "Misas Song".

Sorry if you dont like it/dont accept mode music changes.

View user profile

63 Re: Small suggestions on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:38 pm

kai2max

Would it be possible to make it that Watchers always appear under in-game players? This could make it so watchers could still see the players, even if there's a shit tonne of watchers trying to watch the scene, standing all over the place.

View user profile

64 Re: Small suggestions on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Suggestions for Witch mode, more exactly reviving -

1. Ability for the witch to speak with the dead players and the other way around if Witch communicates with them. It would look something like this (of course in a more RP fashion):

You can hear a voice...

The Witch: I will revive you and give you cookies if you promise that you'll kill everyone except me.
[Player's character real name here]: k

I'm pretty sure it would increase the RP of reviving. The dead character could also be put in black void or Golden Land while speaking with the Witch.

2. An verb for Witch to instantly kill someone the Witch revived no matter where they are (except if they escaped). This would be useful in case someone revived tried to kill the Witch.

[MAGICAL REVIVE POWERS HERE]
[Revived person] says: Haha, now I will kill you, faggot!
[MAGICAL KILL THE REVIVE POWERS HERE]
The Witch: Excuse me, what were you saying? Because the only thing I can hear is you dieing.
The Witch laughs insanely.
[Watcher's nick here] says: And I still didn't get my god damn cookies.

3. I'm not sure is this here because I was never revived, and I'm not sure is this possible, but make someone revived unable to see the Witch's name + make them see the Witch as a special character model.
Ex.:

[INSERT MAGICAL REVIVAL POWERS HERE, WHOOP-DEE-DO.]
[Revived Character's name here] says: Why the fuck are you a cat?
The Witch says: Shut up and just kill the students!
[Revived Character's name here] says: After I get my bloody cookies!

I just realized that all these are useless, because the 2nd is pretty much there, 3rd is useless because you'll see if someone's a witch before you die in the first place, and in 1st you're supposed to be controlled anyway, making it useless as well.

In that case, how about a collapse command? It would give you the position of a corpse, except you don't die with that. The screen is still black though. It'd allow for stuff like more RP options, or tricking the killer into thinking that you're already dead.

Last edited by Polak123 on Sat May 18, 2013 9:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Gentlemen.)

View user profile

65 Re: Small suggestions on Thu May 30, 2013 3:31 pm

Ryuzaki

kai2max wrote:Would it be possible to make it that Watchers always appear under in-game players? This could make it so watchers could still see the players, even if there's a shit tonne of watchers trying to watch the scene, standing all over the place.

That, or make a "Toggle Watchers in Screen", that makes them disapear =L

View user profile

66 Infected blood on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:08 am

Yagami

It would be cool if you could get infected blood from a zombie or a zombie corpse with a syringe so you could inject it on other people turning them into zombies

67 Re: Small suggestions on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Chain

I agree with the different skin color idea. That way, you can roleplay a bit more effectively.

68 Re: Small suggestions on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:19 am

1. Characters with a female character sprite and are chosen as a Death note round's Shinigami would have Rem and not Ryuk. (Because in canon Ryuk is male, while Rem is female.)

2. Shinigami are somewhat like vampires and need to kill a person to increase their lifespan. Like they do in Death Note, but are only allowed to at 1:00 till' death to stop abuse

(//personal) 3. Have the option for Custom Sprites in Witch Mode. I miss the Beato and Bernkastel sprites.

View user profile

69 Re: Small suggestions on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:49 am

A key for the basement.
The key is spawned somewhere in the school, like the security codes to prevent people from rushing to the key locker.
It would be great because,
1. Prevents rushing to the basement,
2. Stops people from chopping down every door with an axe they found in the basement,
3. Stops that damn excuse of going in basement to find something defend yourself.

View user profile

70 Re: Small suggestions on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:35 am

In ghost mode, you should place the dead student's corpse somewhere else other than the courtyard or remove it altogether.
Or better yet hide the the corpse in a vent.

View user profile

71 I FULLY AGREE on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:13 pm

HoboCat

Lurker
Lurker
Osiris wrote:You should add the ability in Customize Character to make your skin color darker, for our black friends on Pyrce High ;D
I fully agree I even went and made a template I just cant post it till a week from now.

View user profile

72 Slendy on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:04 am

Bloxhero

I've noticed that Slenderman mode doesn't implement any RP. So, I think that Slenderman should have an insanity toggle. If it's off, Slenderman won't drain sanity from people. If it's on, he will. Also, Slenderman should be able to turn invisible to give the game that sort of... "Slenderman" feel.

73 Re: Small suggestions on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:26 pm

The killer should be able to attack someone in the darkness without the message popping up saying "...... Stabs ...... with a knife."
But instead " ...... Was stabbed with a knife" Letting the killer to freely kill people without whining!

View user profile

74 Re: Small suggestions on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Idea: Let some of the best weapons be locked up in special cases and said cases have keys that are spawned randomly around the school.
Reason: A giant sword....in the basement of a school instead of being in a ceremonial glass case that is found in maybe the more better suited place?
The anime room for example.

View user profile

75 Re: Small suggestions on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Death Lever wrote:A key for the basement.
The key is spawned somewhere in the school, like the security codes to prevent people from rushing to the key locker.
It would be great because,
1. Prevents rushing to the basement,
2. Stops people from chopping down every door with an axe they found in the basement,
3. Stops that damn excuse of going in basement to find something defend yourself.
This needs to be implemented. I mean, how hard is it to make one more locked door and key? I can make it in Pyrce High's Map Maker! This would delay so much early rushing/door chopping, and should be added to Default and Default 2.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum