Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ability to give items

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ability to give items on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Honestly, this is a function that I think would be useful to the game. Instead of just droping an item on the ground when we RP giving someone something, why not give us the ability to outright give them the object and cut out the middle man? You could even do an accept script so idiots can't spam someone with a thousand pieces of paper.

View user profile

2 Re: Ability to give items on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:33 am

NESgamer190

Game Master
Game Master
SatoshiOfTheFunk wrote:Honestly, this is a function that I think would be useful to the game. Instead of just droping an item on the ground when we RP giving someone something, why not give us the ability to outright give them the object and cut out the middle man? You could even do an accept script so idiots can't spam someone with a thousand pieces of paper.
Might also want to consider a brief ten second cool down per share attempt, that way they won't flood the window with excessive give requests. In all due honesty, I have to say that I look forward to the implementation of the idea myself.

View user profile

3 Re: Ability to give items on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:41 am

Yes, definitely something worth adding, when you drop something on the ground this opens up a window for someone to grab it who it wasn't intended for.

View user profile

4 Re: Ability to give items on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:44 am

Sachiko Shinozaki

The event that someone just stole an item i wanted to give another student happened a lot especially if said item is the Death Note. Please add such a feature it would make a lot of stuff better.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum