Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prison Map

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Prison Map on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
A map I made for Pond's birthday. It's a bit small and pretty crappy, but it's the best I could do in 4 hours.

(I will update as I add/fix shit)
---
EDIT#3 (Normal): mediafire.com ?v37nbsh0khvhwac - Lights, Camera, Action!

EDIT#2 (Zombie): mediafire.com ?3dkdzv4a491etc7 - Stuff

Probably Final Version: mediafire.com ?711t6f7qyh7xk6e

Final Zombie Version: mediafire.com ?4zfsz2954pfyc84

Last edited by Egil on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 6 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Prison Map on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Egil wrote:A map I made for Pond's birthday. It's a bit small and pretty crappy, but it's the best I could do in 4 hours.

mediafire.com ?ybpbq9ib9iqu5ha
Adfly? Really? @___@ Well, checking it out, it would be nice to finally have a prison map considering I was promised me ages ago but never got it. :/

Edit: It looks like a pretty good map, do you mind if I play around with it a bit though?

View user profile

3 Re: Prison Map on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Kooler221 wrote:
Egil wrote:A map I made for Pond's birthday. It's a bit small and pretty crappy, but it's the best I could do in 4 hours.

Adfly? Really? @___@ Well, checking it out, it would be nice to finally have a prison map considering I was promised me ages ago but never got it. :/

Edit: It looks like a pretty good map, do you mind if I play around with it a bit though?

Do whatever you want with it. But you'll have to redo whatever you change if you download the updates that I'll try to post every other day.

View user profile

4 Re: Prison Map on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:28 am

Egil wrote:
Kooler221 wrote:

Do whatever you want with it. But you'll have to redo whatever you change if you download the updates that I'll try to post every other day.
I probably won't download the updates, just plan to use your map as a template for mine considering how hard it is to actually make a map without a zoom out feature. @___@

View user profile

5 Re: Prison Map on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Finished the map... pretty much. I don't have any other ideas on what to add for it. If anyone has any suggestions/banners for this map or an idea/banner for a new map, I want to know!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum