You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion: Nickname System

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suggestion: Nickname System on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Renelaude

Lurker
Lurker
You know what would be awesome?

If you could left click on people and assign a name for the game to call them. Then I wouldn't have to try this hard to memorize names, and people would stop calling each other 'red' and 'sunglasses' so much.

View user profile

2 Re: Suggestion: Nickname System on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
I like this suggestion. Just saying.

View user profile

3 Re: Suggestion: Nickname System on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Sachiko Shinozaki

I don't like that idea... I see it from the Death Note point of view... At the moment it is almost impossible for Kira to kill someone without using the eyes and with the nickname system people don't even feel the need to reveal a part of their names that would make it at least possible to track them down on the computer that happens to have like 50 students per class.

Please don't make it much harder for Kira to kill the genresawvy horde of students calling each other hair colors.

Of course if you could use the system to silently tag other characters with their names it could be a pretty cool feature.

View user profile

4 Re: Suggestion: Nickname System on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Renelaude

Lurker
Lurker
Oh, yeah, this would totally be individualized. Someone would say their name was Koji Suou, or whatever, so you could tag them with Koji Suou, and only you could see this.

Or someone is like 'Call me Enigma', and you tag them with 'Pretentious Bastard' or whatever.

So yeah. It would be a lot easier, but wouldn't remove anything from the game except the memorize-people's-names component, which, in my experience, is not innately fun.

View user profile

5 Re: Suggestion: Nickname System on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Sachiko Shinozaki

Renelaude wrote:Oh, yeah, this would totally be individualized. Someone would say their name was Koji Suou, or whatever, so you could tag them with Koji Suou, and only you could see this.

Or someone is like 'Call me Enigma', and you tag them with 'Pretentious Bastard' or whatever.

So yeah. It would be a lot easier, but wouldn't remove anything from the game except the memorize-people's-names component, which, in my experience, is not innately fun.

Awesome. I have huge problems memorizing the names of people I don't plan on killing right now... even when I have the shinigami eyes. Its kinda fun when I have to tell Kira i have to see this person again.

View user profile

6 Re: Suggestion: Nickname System on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Same as Misha Arsellec Lune above, remembering names, right now, is ludicrously hard for me and I usually end up having to run a text editor alongside the game just to know who the hell people are.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum