Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pyrce High CYOA

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Nightsky

Fair enough. For now, contemplate your hunger and suggest visiting the courtyard so you can mess with the vending machine. No way you're going to the cafeteria; cafeteria food sucks, even when it hasn't been opened yet.

View user profile

102 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:06 am

Nightsky wrote:Fair enough. For now, contemplate your hunger and suggest visiting the courtyard so you can mess with the vending machine. No way you're going to the cafeteria; cafeteria food sucks, even when it hasn't been opened yet.
Which map are we going by? c:

View user profile

103 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 am

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Kooler221 wrote:
Nightsky wrote:Fair enough. For now, contemplate your hunger and suggest visiting the courtyard so you can mess with the vending machine. No way you're going to the cafeteria; cafeteria food sucks, even when it hasn't been opened yet.
Which map are we going by? c:

Probably the current default.

View user profile

104 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Nightsky

I assume so, and I'm going by memory on whether or not there's a vending machine in the courtyard. If not, well, I figure that's something our brave hero is also likely to forget with all the other stuff he's done tonight. ^_^

View user profile

105 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:06 am

Nightsky wrote:I assume so, and I'm going by memory on whether or not there's a vending machine in the courtyard. If not, well, I figure that's something our brave hero is also likely to forget with all the other stuff he's done tonight. ^_^
There is, but the previous default had the cafeteria above the courtyard,.

View user profile

106 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:41 am

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Okay the very important essay of doom is done now so I have more free time.

Yes, this is on the current default map. This includes the incoming top floor that you'll get when Kyo finishes converting it.

You loudly proclaim that you're hungry and turn on your heel, striding towards the door.
"E-Eh, you're going?" Saki nibbles her lip, her fingers clutching her book tightly. She looks slightly upset when you tell her you are.
"Oh...okay..." she sighs "I was just starting to feel a bit safer. I know that's selfish, just..."
"You could come with us," Akiko tells her "Although I'm not really sure why I'm following this idiot around if there's others who believe I'm innocent..."
Saki stands up, looking hesitant, trying to decide. Eventually she hurries to your side, hugging the book to her chest. So you head over to the courtyard.

Stepping through the door, the first thing that catches your eye is a dead body, blood spread everywhere. You recognize the victim, Miss Takahashi, your maths teacher, and you're momentarily stunned by the sight, losing you cool, calm and badass posture. You quickly recover before anyone notices (they did) and approach.
There's three people in here besides you, Akiko and Saki. A boy with dark green hair resembling a large cabbage is kneeling by the body looking distressed. A girl with blue hair done up in a ponytail is sitting on a bench nearby, her eyes closed calmly. A girl with pink hair done up in twin bunches is leaning against the wall, a wide smirk on her face. She holds a knife loosely in her hand, biting the blade.

What will you do now?

View user profile

107 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Oh it's not Ms. Junei? fuck that. >:/

View user profile

108 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Nightsky

Frosty wrote:There's three people in here besides you, Akiko and Saki. A boy with dark green hair resembling a large cabbage is kneeling by the body looking distressed. A girl with blue hair done up in a ponytail is sitting on a bench nearby, her eyes closed calmly. A girl with pink hair done up in twin bunches is leaning against the wall, a wide smirk on her face. She holds a knife loosely in her hand, biting the blade.

Frosty wrote:A boy with dark green hair resembling a large cabbage is kneeling by the body looking distressed.
Frosty wrote:A boy with dark green hair resembling a large cabbage
Frosty wrote:dark green hair resembling a large cabbage
Frosty wrote:cabbage

In your current hungry state, this is the only word that matters. Proceed to kindly ask the boy if you can nibble some of his cabbage.

View user profile

109 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:26 pm

In your current hungry state, this is the only word that matters. Proceed to kindly ask the boy if you can nibble some of his cabbage.

Or maybe outright think that he is a cabbage. Nibble on his head hungrily without a word, I say.

View user profile

110 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:01 am

Nightsky

True, but we're trying to make him more civilized, aren't we? Thus, I propose a compromise: ask for permission to nibble his cabbage with very proper English (or the Japanese equivalent of "Greetings, good sir, may I please partake in some of that delightful, delicious-looking cabbage resting on your cranium?"), and then nibble on it without waiting for him to answer.

View user profile

111 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 am

LadyIbby

Snap out of your cabbage obsession and realize that the boy ight just be the killer, but try to approach him carefully.

View user profile

112 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
AliceSepet wrote:

Or maybe outright think that he is a cabbage. Nibble on his head hungrily without a word, I say.

With your current fixation on food, and the boy's head very much resembling cabbage, you find yourself clamping your mouth down on it before he even realizes you're there.

LadyIbby wrote:
Snap out of your cabbage obsession and realize that the boy ight just be the killer, but try to approach him carefully.

It's only then you realize that this boy could be the killer, and you spring back.
"Hey hey! What the heck!?" he cries, putting his hands to his hair and stumbling back onto his ass.
"Don't mind him" Akiko sighs, striding into the room after you "He's just an idiot,"
He pouts, looking aside, obviously still offended, before he abruptly realizes who's talking to him.
"You! ...You're the suspect!" he points at Akiko. He jumps up and sprints out before she has a chance to respond to his allegation.

The pink haired girl stalks over to her, circling her with a glint in her eye, eyeing her up. She swaps the knife from hand to hand, Akiko frozen uneasily.
Eventually she stands up straight, looking her in the eye.
"Why'd ya do it?"
Akiko stares back, staring her down silently.
"I didn't,"

What will you do now?

(If you want faster updates, leave more suggestions guys. I feel more inclined to update when I get inspiration and if none of the suggestions are inspiring me, it's difficult ;P)

View user profile

113 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:25 pm

NESgamer190

Game Master
Game Master
Sunglasses: Turn her in as the pragmatic fool that you are, and tie her shoes together!

View user profile

114 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:31 pm

The power of friendship must prevail! Stop the violence and live happily ever after!

I mean, grab Akiko by the wrist and run away with her to somewhere safe, where you ask her to honestly say if she is the killer. Make sure to have a weapon in case, though.

View user profile

115 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Dry hump the pink-haired girl from behind. </trollface>

Srsbons, kneel by the corpse and examine it while the red-haired girl defends herself.

View user profile

116 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Nightsky

Girls. Harem. Make it happen.

That or ask the blue-haired girl for her opinion on all this. She's been pretty quiet.

View user profile

117 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:43 am

LadyIbby

Let's begin the operation autopsy! *Trauma Center jingle*

View user profile

118 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:02 am

Frosty

Admin
Admin
NESgamer190 wrote:Sunglasses: Turn her in as the pragmatic fool that you are, and tie her shoes together!

While she's focused on you, you swoop down behind her and grab her laces. Before you can finish tying them, however, she wrenches her foot from your grasp and plants it in your face, sending you skidding across the grass, sliding to a halt just underneath Blue (are those her panties you see?).
She opens her eyes finally, looking down at you with a calm smile.

Nightsky wrote:Girls. Harem. Make it happen.

That or ask the blue-haired girl for her opinion on all this. She's been pretty quiet.

"Haha, I suppose I have been. It doesn't really do much good to panic though, does it?" she tilts her head, a small (but still calm) smirk on her face. She looks over at the pink haired girl, who, by now, has wrapped her arm around Akiko and has pressed herself right up to her, their faces mere inches from each other.
"Momo, enough. You're making her uncomfortable,"
The girl, or Momo as you now know her, throws an irritated glance back at Blue, before reluctantly backing off, in a somewhat crouched walk, leaving Akiko standing there blushing furiously, her fists shaking.
Saki is hanging outside of the door, peeking in nervously.

The girl with the ponytail stands up, clearing her throat and folding her arms.
"I apologize for my friend's behaviour. She gets a bit excitable at times..."

What will you do now?

View user profile

119 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:06 am

NESgamer190

Game Master
Game Master
I've got to admit, reading that part made a few laughs. I honestly didn't expect that to happen.

Anywho...

Sunglasses: Tell anyone in the vicinity that you have to go iron your dog and run off. (Oh god, I am so seeing iron in this boy's near future...)

View user profile

120 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Yoshiki

You respond to the girl by telling her you get excited like that also. But only when drowning puppies.

View user profile

121 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 am

Nightsky

Alright, it's time to get serious. Totally stun Akiko by abruptly becoming super serious as you take on a leadership role to get to the bottom of this. Ask your harem classmates where they were and who found the bottom.

View user profile

122 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:37 am

Nightsky wrote:Alright, it's time to get serious. Totally stun Akiko by abruptly becoming super serious as you take on a leadership role to get to the bottom of this. Ask your harem classmates harem where they were and who found the bottom.
This. A thousand times this.

Let's force the plot to advance! Choo choo!

View user profile

123 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:03 am

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Nightsky wrote:Alright, it's time to get serious. Totally stun Akiko by abruptly becoming super serious as you take on a leadership role to get to the bottom of this. Ask your harem classmates where they were and who found the bottom.
(...I'm assuming you mean body, not bottom)

You drag yourself to your feet and put your hands in your pocket, sauntering around the girls in a Badass Detective Fashion™ ask them questions.
Momo glares at you, her mouth firmly shut, but Blue answers for her.
"We were in our classroom when the announcement went off. Momo got detention today, so I decided to stay and keep her company," she smiles "When we heard the announcement, we stepped out of our room and were nearly knocked over by an excited freshman screaming about how he'd found the murderer."
Akiko shoots a death glare at you as Blue mentions this.
"Seeing as the announcement alerted us to a lockdown, there was little use in going to the exit, so we came here instead. The boy with the green hair was here when we arrived, so we left him to it,"

"I see...it's true then..." a new voice says. You look behind you to see a boy with goggles on his head staring at the body and shaking his head.

What will you do now?

View user profile

124 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Nightsky

There is another male intruding upon your harem. Chase him out of the room to retain your position of dominance as the sole alpha male. Continue your investigation in a Badass Detective Fashion™ and ask him about his whereabouts.

View user profile

125 Re: Pyrce High CYOA on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 am

You pull a bag of potato chips out of your pocket, and you ask them if why don't you people eat for awhile. Opening the bag of potato chips '' I'll take a potato chip...And eat it! '' before eating it completely
Edit: For more romantic ones > You glance towards blue removing your glass and using a pick-up line!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum