Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Selective' secret mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 'Selective' secret mode on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:43 am

kai2max

Okay, like secret, this isn't exactly a new mode. Rather, a variant of secret mode, where the host chooses the mode but it hides it from the players. For example, The host would chose 'Secret - Normal' or something, and it would be normal mode, but concealed for everyone.

In addition to this, what about disabling certain modes when a host chooses secret mode? For example, if a host doesn't want zombie mode running, they can disable it, ETC.

View user profile

2 Re: 'Selective' secret mode on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:15 am

kai2max wrote:Okay, like secret, this isn't exactly a new mode. Rather, a variant of secret mode, where the host chooses the mode but it hides it from the players. For example, The host would chose 'Secret - Normal' or something, and it would be normal mode, but concealed for everyone.

In addition to this, what about disabling certain modes when a host chooses secret mode? For example, if a host doesn't want zombie mode running, they can disable it, ETC.
I agree with all of this.

View user profile

3 Re: 'Selective' secret mode on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 am

Sachiko Shinozaki

Doesn't it somehow defeat the purpose of the secret mode if you deactivate all the modes you don't like?

View user profile

4 Re: 'Selective' secret mode on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:02 am

Renelaude

Lurker
Lurker
If you go this route, I would call it 'Hidden' or something, so people would know if it was really random or the host was choosing. Transparency is cool.

That said: You could also have a 'hidden' flag set so that even when something was chosen by vote, the votes aren't shown, and it's hidden which mode it actually is.

View user profile

5 Re: 'Selective' secret mode on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:03 am

LadyIbby

I think Secret is fine as it is at the moment. When I play Secret, I expect randomness.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum