Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions and Answers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Questions and Answers. on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:17 am

If you have a question you would like to ask and be answered you may do so here.
Your questions must be game related.

View user profile http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com

2 Re: Questions and Answers. on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 am

So, is there really an unspoken rule about the general reaction to seeing the teacher's dead body?

I'm just wondering since someone brought it up when my character was a little oblivious to the idea that a teacher is dead and didn't pay much heed to it.
I just want to know so I won't make the same mistake the second time. Thanks!

View user profile

3 Re: Questions and Answers. on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 am

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Not really. RPing getting scared by a corpse gets old after you've done it a hundred times so it'd hardly be fair to force people to do so. Mitadake was always full of nutters, and that was one of the fun things about it, so I don't see why we should start now.

View user profile

4 Re: Questions and Answers. on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 am

Yeah, I thought it was going to be an interesting twist to act like the corpse was either a usual thing, or some strange hallucinatory furry cute animal... or something like that. A drop of craze makes it a little interesting I think... but yeah thanks for the answer, I will surely keep it in mind.

View user profile

5 Re: Questions and Answers. on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Yoshiki

Frosty wrote:Not really. RPing getting scared by a corpse gets old after you've done it a hundred times so it'd hardly be fair to force people to do so. Mitadake was always full of nutters, and that was one of the fun things about it, so I don't see why we should start now.

Indeed. I'm sure that all of you have noticed that some people get annoyed over the fact that certain characters don't go, "GASSSP...NOOOO WHY U DEAD." But, the truth is that no one truly knows how someone would react in that situation till they experience it themselves.

View user profile

6 Re: Questions and Answers. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:50 am

Dragonzeanse

A lot of people are asking what Tsukihime mode is. I'll explain it here for quick reference.

For those who have seen Tsukihime, this is essentially Nanaya (a clan of demon hunters) vs. vampires (fallen true ancestors). You will always get a role, regardless; you'll be either a Nanaya or vampire. You don't have to work with your own kind, but you can't be a Nanaya and be bestest buddies with a vampire and vice versa. Naturally, Nanaya will know that vampires are, and vice-versa.

Nanaya players have the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. When they take off their glasses and attack with their Nanatsu-Yoru, they do ridiculous amounts of damage. However, leaving the glasses off will keep them from regenerating stamina.

Vampires, on the other hand, have a bite for their default attack rather than punching like others. Each time they attack someone, their health increases slightly. So when running around, vampires are at an advantage because they can hit, run, and regenerate health with each blow.

You don't instantly know who is a Nanaya and vampire immediately, even if they are the same role as you. The mode is still in testing, however, and thus an indicator of who is a Nanaya (like glasses on their icons) are a possibility. This will mean that you'll probably be able to tell who is a vampire easily because they won't be wearing their glasses. Unless of course, Jeremy decides to make it so that you don't spawn with your glasses on as a Nanaya.

Like I said, the mode is in testing and features are subject to change. Whatever I say now maybe not remain in the future. What exactly constitutes as metagaming in Tsukihime mode at the moment is vague at best, but I feel that my details are accurate. If there are any changes made to this mode, please edit this post accordingly, Jeremy.

View user profile

7 Re: Questions and Answers. on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:18 am

Yoshiki

Dragonzeanse wrote:A

Nanaya players have the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. When they take off their glasses and attack with their Nanatsu-Yoru, they do ridiculous amounts of damage. However, leaving the glasses off will keep them from regenerating stamina.

I thought that Tohno Shiki/Shiki Tohno only had to use the glasses because he had a stronger version of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. I don't think the Nanaya clan wore glasses since they had a less powerful version of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

View user profile

8 Re: Questions and Answers. on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Dragonzeanse

Yoshiki wrote:I thought that Tohno Shiki/Shiki Tohno only had to use the glasses because he had a stronger version of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. I don't think the Nanaya clan wore glasses since they had a less powerful version of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

I didn't make the mode or watch the series, so, don't know what to say.

View user profile

9 Re: Questions and Answers. on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Jimmyjasy

Lurker
Lurker
Would there be any consideration to adding the Seventh Holy Scripture from MH? I rather like 7th rounds so It'd be nice if it was in here.

View user profile

10 Re: Questions and Answers. on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Ryuzaki

Is there any Weapon Guide here? confused

View user profile

11 Re: Questions and Answers. on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:24 am

Jimmyjasy wrote:Would there be any consideration to adding the Seventh Holy Scripture from MH? I rather like 7th rounds so It'd be nice if it was in here.
Probably in the near future.

Ryuzaki wrote:Is there any Weapon Guide here? confused
While you're on the game click the Browser button and scroll down to the weapon section.

12 Re: Questions and Answers. on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:48 am

Sawrock

Lurker
Lurker
Regarding to the gamewide rules, do those apply to invisible servers? For example, let's say my friends and I want to play, for fun, as characters VERY HEAVILY based off of anime characters (to the point of naming ourselves Goku, Light Yagami, etc). Although I have no plans to actually do so, it'd be nice to be able to have the freedom to do it without someone linking me to the gamewide rules and saying "make your server follow these".

View user profile

13 Re: Questions and Answers. on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:38 pm

Sawrock wrote:Regarding to the gamewide rules, do those apply to invisible servers? For example, let's say my friends and I want to play, for fun, as characters VERY HEAVILY based off of anime characters (to the point of naming ourselves Goku, Light Yagami, etc). Although I have no plans to actually do so, it'd be nice to be able to have the freedom to do it without someone linking me to the gamewide rules and saying "make your server follow these".
It's invisible and isn't on the hub so I don't see why not.

14 Re: Questions and Answers. on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Sachiko_K

Lurker
Lurker
Does the host have access to commands other than the Message of the Day, muting, and banning? More precisely, does the host have access to commands that allow them to track the locations of characters and/or read what they say and emote no matter where they are? No offense intended towards anyone, but I fear of possible cheating from a host who decides to play together with the other players.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum