Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

An RP Section on the Forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 An RP Section on the Forum? on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Yes, yes, it's me again, I know, such a bother. BUT, I think that if we could get some regular Forum RP going, then it might manage to improve spelling, punctuation, etc. as a whole!
... Okay, so maybe that's unlikely. I'd still like to see it, though. We could even try out some new ideas with the format of a PH round! I'd like everyone who still actually looks at the forums to post their thoughts on this and I thank you in advance!
Also, sorry for posting this here, but I didn't really know where else it would go... ^~^;

... So, yeah, go RP section! Woooooooooooo!

View user profile

2 Re: An RP Section on the Forum? on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Vivarium

I fully support this idea. And would gladly run a Pyrce-based forum-RP if this did happen.

View user profile

3 Re: An RP Section on the Forum? on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Dragonzeanse

I've already mentioned my support for this idea on my server to other players.

Whether or not the separate rounds will have some sort of quantum physics-esque connection to each other or be separate roleplays entirely with similar or the same characters has yet to be determined. I'm on the fence with either idea. Although I doubt players will want to create a new character for each roleplay; that works in the game, but as for a forum where roleplaying is slower and more steady, that may make people impatient. Especially if character sheets are involved. I'd like the idea of challenging them to come up with something new each time, however, if only to incentivize them to get more creative.

I would like to help manage such a thing.

View user profile

4 Re: An RP Section on the Forum? on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Vivarium wrote:I fully support this idea. And would gladly run a Pyrce-based forum-RP if this did happen.

This.

View user profile

5 Re: An RP Section on the Forum? on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:03 pm

I am Nii-Nii Satoshi.
And I approve this idea.

View user profile

6 Re: An RP Section on the Forum? on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Dainn

Lurker
Lurker
Egil wrote:
Vivarium wrote:I fully support this idea. And would gladly run a Pyrce-based forum-RP if this did happen.

This.

View user profile

7 Re: An RP Section on the Forum? on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:18 pm

NESgamer190

Game Master
Game Master
I can't see a whole lot wrong, except a good deal of extra work from the moderation/administration teams. Being honest, this is probably the only reason I can think of that this idea would be rejected horribly on.

View user profile

8 Re: An RP Section on the Forum? on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Vivarium

NESgamer190 wrote:I can't see a whole lot wrong, except a good deal of extra work from the moderation/administration teams. Being honest, this is probably the only reason I can think of that this idea would be rejected horribly on.

I know several people, self included, who would gladly moderate the forum if it meant we get a little extra dose of RP.

View user profile

9 Re: An RP Section on the Forum? on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Yes, let's add a roleplaying section to the forum, that way the forum may actually be a bit more active. Support has been given.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum