Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corpse Party Mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Corpse Party Mode on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:25 pm

repo222

Lurker
Lurker
Um.... I have a suggestion for a game mode..... there should be like a mode called Corpse Party Mode. In this mode, the people who arent accepted as human characters, or if you login late, instead of being a watcher, you can be a ghost that haunts the school, who's man objective to is either scare the kids, kill the kids, or show where the real killer is.(with out directly telling the character.) Also, the ghost can do everything a human player can do, and a watcher. Anyways,I hope this would be considered as a game mode! That would own!!! lol! geek

View user profile

2 Re: Corpse Party Mode on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 pm

repo222

Lurker
Lurker
oh.... and only the first.....um..... 5 ghost can have the ability to use weapons. The others can just open/close doors, write stuff, plant stuff, and push the players.

View user profile

3 Re: Corpse Party Mode on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Nightsky

I'd like to point out one of the things on the "DO NOT POST THESE SUGGESTIONS" sticky...

"DO NOT POST THE FOLLOWING SUGGESTIONS!" Sticky wrote:- Any new mode suggestions (TEMP)

This one is the textbook definition. Also, the idea of having watchers be ghosts just isn't very good. They're called "watchers" because they're not playing. At all. They're just watching the game. If ghosts were to be added at all in any mode, they'd probably be as in-game roles so one of the 22 players would spawn as it.

View user profile

4 Re: Corpse Party Mode on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Please refer to the sticky

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum