You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions for new Aliases!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Suggestions for new Aliases! on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
I'm planning to make at least five new aliases for each gender, so ten of them in all.
If you've got any to suggest, post them here, and when I get to them, I'll choose which ones I think are the best and make them into sprites!

View user profile

2 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:30 pm

The Boy with the Jacket
The Mysterious (pick either gender)

View user profile

3 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:43 pm

The Cosplay Kitty _____
The Short, Black-haired Girl
The _____ With Glasses

View user profile

4 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Nightsky

The Bald Boy
The Girl with Cat Ears (haha)
The ___ with the Afro
The Messy Pink-haired Boy (face it, you'll have to make a pink-haired boy eventually)

View user profile

5 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
The Agent with Black Hair
The Mysterious ____
The Pale-Faced ____
The Beautiful Girl/Handsome Boy
The ___ w/Glasses, Freckles, Piercings, etc.

The Broken (Special?)
The Middle-Aged Principal (Special?)
The Forsaken Spirit (Special?)

View user profile

6 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 am

princess kyo

hahaha these are cute.

View user profile

7 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Nightsky

This just came to me: The boy with the Mohawk.

View user profile

8 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Came up with this just now.
- The Girl with Drills.

View user profile

9 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:12 am

The girl with the braces! 8o

View user profile

10 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:56 pm

The Boy With Headphones
The Stringy Haired Girl
The Girl With a Scarf
The Boy With a Eye patch

View user profile

11 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 am

The Faculty Member.

View user profile

12 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:55 pm

The Junior High __________ (Basically a younger student in Middle School or something.)

The Boy with the Scar

The Rainbow Haired Girl

... Yeah, I dunno.

View user profile

13 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:00 am

Shiharu

Lurker
Lurker
The black skinned ___ (everyones WHITE!)

The American ___ (they'll'll wear like a bandit keith bandana... IN AMERICA)

The ___ with Bunny ears (or just have them start with a random animal object like cat ears, bunny ears, a tail idk just a random animal object)

The Spiky haired ___(maybe their hair spawns with a random colour?)

The ___ with nerdy glasses (like melvins from sailor moon)

The ___ with a glass eye

The ___ with no nose (Voldamort!)

The ___ with big lips

The ___ in a wheel chair! (HANDY CAPPED KIDS!)

View user profile

14 herp on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:28 am

MATTIEMATTIEMATTIE

Not to revive a dead thread or anything, but...
The ____ With Glasses
The Attractive ____
The ____ With a Tan
The Black Skinned ____ ((come on, we need this >Sad ))
The Really Tall ____

View user profile

15 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:25 pm

I love how you suggested Bald Boy but not Bald Girl. C'mon, guys, try not to be sexist. Remember Ripley? She still looked freakin' sexy when she was bald, so I say we go for it. =D ALSO...
The Cross-Eyed _____
The Unsettling _____ (Like Creepy Red, but a little less so.)
The Gorgeous/Handsome/Beautiful/Whatever _____
The Gothic _____
The Preppy _____
The Nerdy _____
The [Insert Clique Here] _____
Aaaaaaaaaaand, to finish...
The Obvious Homosexual. You know you love it.

View user profile

16 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Lurker Amelia Walter wrote:I
The Obvious Homosexual. You know you love it.

Agreed.

View user profile

17 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Really, the aliases need to fit in with the others. And they need to be vague enough to not restrict a player's RP.
Not to mention a lot of these suggestions are a bit silly. The sprites are very small and there's not enough detail :P

View user profile

18 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Frosty wrote:Really, the aliases need to fit in with the others. And they need to be vague enough to not restrict a player's RP.
Not to mention a lot of these suggestions are a bit silly. The sprites are very small and there's not enough detail Razz
I'm still pretty set on a faculty member or maybe two, one female and one male that way it's not restricted to one gender. On the other hand I also agree with 'the Dark Skinned ____', it would be somewhat nice to have a change of pace, and both of these open a lot of opportunities for role-play.

View user profile

19 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Wouldn't it be kinda bad to have a character who's referred to by their skin colour? Even if most people look over it, we can do without the racial implications.

Last edited by Frosty on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

20 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Frosty... quiet...

anyway in stead of saying dark skinned why not just make alt skin colors for each icon...

so that way it alternates... and Everything is fine

Kid in the Flamboyant Shirt

Kid with Jewelry

there ya go...

View user profile

21 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Kooler221 wrote:
Frosty wrote:Really, the aliases need to fit in with the others. And they need to be vague enough to not restrict a player's RP.
Not to mention a lot of these suggestions are a bit silly. The sprites are very small and there's not enough detail Razz
I'm still pretty set on a faculty member or maybe two, one female and one male that way it's not restricted to one gender. On the other hand I also agree with 'the Dark Skinned ____', it would be somewhat nice to have a change of pace, and both of these open a lot of opportunities for role-play.

This game is based on a school in japan, where they are white, but there is always a possibility of a black person being there(though, I say it's a very very low percent because, well, that's japan), now what you're asking is, implant "The Dark Skinned Boy" which could be also considered to be a racial term(And yes, it is, some people take shit way to far, and here is proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283BPPDG_FQ and yes, I find this pretty fucking funny, myself).

So with that, I don't think a dark skinned boy will ever be suitable.

View user profile http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com

22 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:13 am

Jeremy wrote:
Kooler221 wrote:

This game is based on a school in japan, where they are white, but there is always a possibility of a black person being there(though, I say it's a very very low percent because, well, that's japan), now what you're asking is, implant "The Dark Skinned Boy" which could be also considered to be a racial term(And yes, it is, some people take shit way to far, and here is proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283BPPDG_FQ and yes, I find this pretty fucking funny, myself).

So with that, I don't think a dark skinned boy will ever be suitable.
Yeah I know that it's pretty rare to have a dark skinned person in Japan. I guess you have a point with that whole 'it can be taken too far', I just thought 'hey, maybe everyone can be mature about it?'. But oh well, I was really just pushin' the suggestion that was made by the others because I thought it would add a bit of flair to PH. C: What's your take on the faculty members though?

View user profile

23 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:52 am

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Personally I feel that a faculty member doesn't fit in with the rest of the students. And then it would become desirable, almost like a role. Or for a select few, undesirable because "I don't want to be a teacher!"

View user profile

24 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:47 pm

Frosty wrote:Personally I feel that a faculty member doesn't fit in with the rest of the students. And then it would become desirable, almost like a role. Or for a select few, undesirable because "I don't want to be a teacher!"
Well it is a school and there's really never any explanation as to why there's only one teacher. It doesn't necessarily have to be a teacher, a faculty member can be someone like a janitor or someone who works the front desk or anything of the sort. In technical terms, everyone is playing a role, if you're the creepy red haired boy, your role is to be a creepy red haired boy (Not exactly creepy, but creepy looking?). The point of this thread is to come up with ideas to add flair to the game, no? Adding a faculty member or two would do just that, it will open opportunities of role-play as well as game-play that didn't exist before.

View user profile

25 Re: Suggestions for new Aliases! on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Sachiko Shinozaki

I think it would really be fun to have a teacher or even the principal in the maincast for some students they could be something like a torch in the darkness.
On the other hand I would hate it to see a teacher spraying the walls of the school with die or the principal using the computer for 'funny' announcements.

But in general there should be a pink haired boy. He already appears in the computer files so you could make him real.. and maybe an amber haired girl as counterpart to the Boy with the Goggles.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum