You are not connected. Please login or register

Mode Suggestions

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Mode Suggestions on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:51 am

Post your mode suggestion in here.

View user profile http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com

2 Suggestion for a mode on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:20 pm

5 second celebration for the mode suggestions bounce - Anyways. Suggestion! VVVVV

HELLSING MODE
Considering the lack of a mode where the killer doesn't need to be stealth to increase the chance of winning the round.
The killer - or so called Hellsing (Or whatever those people are called) - Can revive themself after 5 minutes have passed when they have died.
Making it so that the people will must run away from the so-called Hellsing. The Hellsing receives ability depending on the time passed.
And starts with a killer item, a weapon of sort. So this is basically a survival round - The killer (Hellsing) is immortal, normal students must hide.
The killing part is so that the killer won't be that OP'd.
(If accepted) Hellsing skill abilities suggestion vvvvv

High-Speed Run (2 In-game hours [The ability to run in high-speeds and run endlessly!])
Invisibility (5 In-game hours [Self-explanatory - Otherwise, the ability to turn into invisible])
Shapeshifts (7 In-game hours [The ability to change form to either wolf etcetcetc. with boosts])
Mist Form (9 In-game hours [The ability to pass through barricades])
Sniff (10 In-game hours [The ability to know students' locations])

View user profile

3 Re: Mode Suggestions on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 pm

LadyIbby

I'm going to cause a shitstorm probably, but a freeform RP mode could be cool, I think.
Just for those hardcore RPers (or in conjunction with custom maps) - basically no roles are doled out and there's no real 'objective' per se. At least it wouldn't be technically difficult to include, I bet? (Of course this mode would never come up in the Secret draw, for example)

View user profile

4 Re: Mode Suggestions on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Mode- C&G (Original, Ikr?)

Origin- Code Geass

Objective-
Student: Stay alive or attempt to escape, can choose to solo it or alliance themselves with the Agent/Geass.
Agent: Protect the students from each other whilst trying to slay the Geass Knight and/or Killer.
Killer: Kill all the students and escape!
Geass Knight: Take control of all the students and kill the Agent.

Background- In the earnest days, an ancient power known as 'Geass' represented people's hopes and dreams. Those blessed enough to be born with it (1/1,000,000,000 chance dood) had it manifest in either their eye(s), right hand, or forehead. It has a variety of purpouses that show itself to the user over time. Their main goal has been to undermine authority and play with other humans, looking down on them for being weaker.

Summary- A law enforcement agent working for an unknown organization has noticed a string of killings that point towards a serial killer. He is investigating when a report comes in that a teacher at the local high school has died! The Agent gets to the school before anyone else and commences a lockdown and begins to search out the killer. Some students try to band together in groups and work together using unique items (Second-Aid kit, Small revolver with 3 bullets in it, etc.). The student with Geass (Can be coded to be either the ability to control with words, to stop people in their tracks at the cost of some damage to self, or increased strength/defense) begins his ultimate plan by trying to take over the students and use the school as a 'fort' of sorts to fight the police trying to get inside, including the Agent already inside. He should either spawn as goggles/sunglasses or spawn with contacts to hide his sigil. (The Agent spawns with a black suit at the entrance with one of the two security cards. The Killer can be anyone else other than the agent, including the Geass Knight, who will look like any of the other students.)

View user profile

5 Re: Mode Suggestions on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Nightsky

MODE Revenant
ORIGIN Corpse Party: Blood Covered
OBJECTIVE
-Students: ESCAPE.
-Revenant: KILL ALL STUDENTS. NO SURVIVORS. Abilities include invisibility, super-strength, and moving through walls. However, they are still susceptible to damage.
-Ghosts: Help your friends and others, or kill them. Doesn't really matter what you choose. They are totally invisible and only their voices can be heard, and how much can be heard is random. For example, "The Revenant is over there!" can become "The ... ... over there", "... Revenant is ... ...", "... Revenant ... ... there", etc. They cannot pick stuff up or anything, though.
BACKGROUND The school is built on the scene of a brutal murder of three elementary school students by their teacher. Now they live in an alternate dimension, where foolish people are summoned to be killed off, one by one, by the vengeful spirits.
SUMMARY The round starts with a message similar to "You wake up in a classroom that isn't from your school..." The Revenant, one of the vengeful spirits of the dead elementary students, is trying to kill all the players in a twisted attempt to survive. All dead students become "ghosts" and are invisible to living students. To win, the Revenant must be killed a second time. Also, every time the revenant kills someone, any nearby players will be compelled to commit suicide. This takes the form of their health steadily decreasing until death, and can only be stopped if they're knocked out.

View user profile

6 Re: Mode Suggestions on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Jestr

Game mode: Battle
Origin: ---

Round settings

This would be a mode that would have to be directly hosted by the hoster. It wouldnt be played by secret or autohost.
The host could toggle if there were one of the following, (Defaults underlined)
Lives could be sent to anywhere from 1 to 10, and to Infinate Lives.

Witch(s)
Yes No. # of Witches: 0. # of Lives Per Witch 1/10
Zombies(s)
Yes No. # of Zombies: 0. # of Lives Per Zombie 1/10
Fallen
Yes No. # of Fallen: 0. # of Lives Per Fallen 1/10
Nanayas
Yes No. # of Nanayas: 0. # of Lives Per Nanyas 1/10
Regular player lives 3/10

Objective:

The Goal of the zombies ((If Any)) is to kill/turn as many platers as possible. ((If a turned player dies, They will respawn as a regular Students again, But if they spawned in the begining as a zombie, They respawn as one))
Witches, Fallen, Nanayas, And regular player's goals are to survive the longest without dieing (Timer resets after death), And/Or to kill the most other players.

If you have a special role and there are others of that role, you would team with them. (Zombies dont attack other ones, Fallen go after Students, not other fallen)
If there are no special roles, Or if there are, and the randomizer doesnt pick a player for a special role. They get a regular role of a student waking to find themself in the arena.

If a player dies, Depending on the round settings (See Below) They may or may not respawn, depending on how many more lives they have left. If they respawn, they will find themselves at a radom spawn point.

~~~~~

I know what your thinking, A round where people just run around and kill each other? Doesnt this sound like the nanaya round MH used to have? Granted. There is less RP than a normal round. But some players would enjoy this mode hosted every now and then, Me included.

View user profile

7 Re: Mode Suggestions on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:42 am

LadyIbby wrote:
I'm going to cause a shitstorm probably, but a freeform RP mode could be cool, I think.
Just for those hardcore RPers (or in conjunction with custom maps) - basically no roles are doled out and there's no real 'objective' per se. At least it wouldn't be technically difficult to include, I bet? (Of course this mode would never come up in the Secret draw, for example)
This.

View user profile

8 Re: Mode Suggestions on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:36 am

kai2max

Now that I've finally noticed this, I wish to repeat my Hellsing mode suggestion
Mode: Hunter (Or something I don't really know)

Orgin: Hellsing

Background: The hellsing orginization have heard about a vampire disguising themselves as a normal highschool student. They send Alucard to take care of it before it gets to bad and forces a lockdown.

Roles: Alucard: Alucard would spawn looking like...Well, Alucard, and he would spawn by the gate. He should either start with a pretty decent weapon, and/or some powers (Or both). If Alucard is killed, he regenerates within a certain amount of time (I dunno, probably somewhere between 1-3 IG hours). Alucard's goal is to identify the vampire and kill him. He wins if he does this. He loses if he fails to do so, all highschool students become ghouls, or kills an innocent.

Vampire: Spawns looking like any other student in a normal area. Their goal is to survive and not be identified. They can also try to kill Alucard. They should get some powers (Weaker than Alucard's possible powers), and if they kill someone, they should turn them into a ghoul. They win if they survive, or turn every student into a ghoul.

Normal Student: Right what it says on the tin. Their goal is to survive.

Ghouls: Follow the Vampire's orders. Their goal is to do whatever the vampire tells them to. They win if the vampire survives. They lose and all die if the vampire dies.

View user profile

9 Re: Mode Suggestions on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:09 am

Dragonzeanse

kai2max wrote:
Spoiler:
Now that I've finally noticed this, I wish to repeat my Hellsing mode suggestion
Mode: Hunter (Or something I don't really know)

Orgin: Hellsing

Background: The hellsing orginization have heard about a vampire disguising themselves as a normal highschool student. They send Alucard to take care of it before it gets to bad and forces a lockdown.

Roles: Alucard: Alucard would spawn looking like...Well, Alucard, and he would spawn by the gate. He should either start with a pretty decent weapon, and/or some powers (Or both). If Alucard is killed, he regenerates within a certain amount of time (I dunno, probably somewhere between 1-3 IG hours). Alucard's goal is to identify the vampire and kill him. He wins if he does this. He loses if he fails to do so, all highschool students become ghouls, or kills an innocent.

Vampire: Spawns looking like any other student in a normal area. Their goal is to survive and not be identified. They can also try to kill Alucard. They should get some powers (Weaker than Alucard's possible powers), and if they kill someone, they should turn them into a ghoul. They win if they survive, or turn every student into a ghoul.

Normal Student: Right what it says on the tin. Their goal is to survive.

Ghouls: Follow the Vampire's orders. Their goal is to do whatever the vampire tells them to. They win if the vampire survives. They lose and all die if the vampire dies.

Sounds like Witch mode, only with more strings attached and the Vampire isn't as OP. Not sure if like.

View user profile

10 Re: Mode Suggestions on Wed May 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Ghost Mode
Origin: The Ring (or Ringu), The Grudge (or Ju-On), F.E.A.R., etc.
Premise: Four years ago on this very night, a teacher/student was killed! Now, on the anniversary of his/her death, his/her vengeful spirit has risen to take revenge upon those who allowed her to die and anyone who gets in his/her way!
One player is spawned as the 'Ghost' (or 'Onryo' if you wanna go all fancy and Japanese). They can pass through walls, turn off lights, and use a variety of non-combatative moves (basic screen distortion stuff, indoor rain, freaky faces flashing on screen, weird noises/music, etc.). Uses of these moves affect players by reducing their Stamina (as a stand-in for Sanity, unless we can program in an extra stat), with varying effect depending on how many players are in view. Once their stamina has been lowered to zero, or a suitably low number, they can use an instant death move. Obviously, physical weapons will not be very effective against a ghost, so the Ghost must be combatted using exorcism slips left throughout the school, which take off a large chunk of the ghost's health, but do nothing to regular people.

Is gut, ja?

EDIT: I realised that the choice should be left to the ghost as to whether they're a teacher or a student. Or an ancient Japanese maiden. Or whatever.
Is even gut-er, ja ja ja?

Last edited by Lurker Amelia Walter on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

11 Re: Mode Suggestions on Wed May 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Game Mode: Stargate

Origin: Stargate SG1

Objectives:

-Tau'ri (Human) You are the Fifth Race. Your role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with you and your people. Your job is to survive a battle against your most powerful enemy, The Goa'uld. You value the life of another and leave no man behind no matter what the cost is. You are in alliance with another type of Goa'uld called The Tok'ra, who have completely different views than the Goa'uld.

-The Goa'uld (A Symbiote within a human host) You believe yourself to be a god. Among other system Goa'uld lords, you travel across the galaxy in search of power and humans for hosting. Your job is to find humans and implant Goa'uld parasites into them. If your host(the human body) is too injured for your symbiote to heal you, then you must transplant yourself into another human host. You are superior in strength against humans, as you have special technology that enables you to do so. (such as the ability to teleport, appear invisible, and use a forcefield to surround yourself) However you have another enemy aside from the humans, and they are The Tok'ra. Their not quite as equal in power as you are, but they don't rely on such power as the Goa'ulds do.

-The Tok'ra (Same as Goa'uld except they are neither evil or obsessed with power) You are in battle with The Goa'uld. You don't agree with how they choose to live. You have allied yourself with The Tau'ri in help against the Goa'ulds. You live in a similar way to the Goa'ulds, except for one vital difference. You never take a host unless they are in agreement to co-exist within the same body. (Goa'uld are different as they have no care for the host what so ever, and simply don't value the life of anyone else.)

Background: There is a dead body and it appears to of had a Symbiote. Nobody can tell if it was Goa'uld or Tok'ra. So it's every man for himself so to speak. There could possibly be a Goa'uld impersonating a Tok'ra as to get information and then infiltrate.

Summary: They've been in great battle for years on end, now The Tok'ra,Goa'uld and The Tau'ri Are about to go all out in a battle to the death and will finally make the universe either a safer place or doom us all into slavesville.

Rules & Notes: -The Goa'uld/Tok'ra cannot live long without being in a human host, in a short time they will die unless they find someone.

-The Tau'ri (Humans) Have military weapons and some alien (such as goa'uld weapons that stun and such). However if they find something of use like a sword or anything of use (E.g whatever is in game atm. no need to make such weapons if you don't feel like it)

-The Tok'ra & The Tau'ri are indeed allies against the Goa'ulds, however sometimes it is hard to determine whether a Tok'ra says who they say they are. So use extreme caution in this matter. A Tok'ra will never harm a human and they do keep their most deepest secrets hidden from them as they never fully trust anyone. You can't just simply be a Tok'ra and attack humans AND Goa'uld.

-The Tok'ra & Goa'uld will have different powers so you can tell who is who. (Such as Tok'ra will have healing abilities while the Goa'uld will have destructive ones.)

-There should be an equal amount of Tok'ra/Tau'ri. There may be just as many Goa'uld or fewer.(as they are more powerful so fewer would probably be best.) Maybe rounded to for every 3 Tok'ra/Tau'ri there would be 1 Goa'uld.

_______

If you have any questions or wish to change anything about it just run it by me first Razz. I do find this has the potential to be an interesting mode, given it will be better with more people, but with few people it's just simply a smaller battle.

Q: Is this mode anime related?

A: No, but I really like the idea of this mode, regardless of it being anime related or not.

~Thank you for reading my mode suggestion!~

-Bluesapphire/Bluesapphire314/-AoiBara-(byond accs)

View user profile

12 Re: Mode Suggestions on Wed May 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Yandere

Hijacker

Summary: The killer can take over the identities of the dead.

Gameplay:
The killer walks up to a corpse with the ability to use the command ''Hijack''. Their icon and in-game name (The black haired boy says:) would change to the victim's icon and name and the corpse vanishes. The current body will be discarded and become a new corpse.

I'm suggesting this mode because of the RP possibilities this brings with it. Finding the killer, RPing with each other. Everything has a lot more meaning to it: small details become important in recognizing the killer from the innocent, RP becomes more detailed! In this scenario players can be alerted by weird behavior from their friends. In fact a lot of people stick with one or two particular players in-game, their relationship can be used to notice the murderer. RP can be used to solve the mystery.

A few examples of the mode in action:
The killer targets a couple, Hijacks one of them and tricks their love interest. Then convinces this person to kill with him/her.

Survivors tell each other more personal information, get to know each other better. Improving overall detail in the RP.

Balancing:
There is a 60 second cool-down for Hijacking.
You cannot Hijack a corpse you've already used.
HP and Stamina is not affected by Hijacking.

Additional Information:

Mode Image: -
Mode Song: -

Hijack Command Message: "You wish to Hijack the (color) haired (gender). The corpse will vanish and you will not be able to pick up items from this corpse once it has been Hijacked, are you certain you wish to Hijack the (color) haired (gender) now?" Y/N

Messages based off the Normal mode.

Round Start Message:
Warning: Dead body located on the premises. Simple program analysis highly suggest either murder or assisted suicide. Facility has been locked down until This System's authorities can be reached.

Hijack Role Message: You are the hijacker! ... But don't tell anyone. You've killed one of the faculty members and left her body in the main courtyard. Your role in this game is to kill every other player, while surviving yourself. Therefore, it isn't a great idea to tell everyone that you're the killer. Use your Hijack abilities to murder the remaining students while shrouding them in mystery.

Development suggestions:
Some ideas that might help the creation of the Hijack features.

- Once the person clicks yes for Hijacking, the player spawns the dead version of themselves to represent their corpse. The player's Icon and visible name is changed to living state of the hijack victim's corpse. The corpse is then deleted.

End result: The corpse of your previous identity remains. You have the identity of your hijack victim.

Last edited by Yandere on Wed May 02, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

13 Re: Mode Suggestions on Wed May 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Ryuru

Yandere wrote:Hijacker

-other stuff-

I support this.

View user profile

14 Re: Mode Suggestions on Wed May 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Ryuru wrote:

-other stuff-

I support this.

I do as well.

View user profile

15 Re: Mode Suggestions on Wed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Dragonzeanse

Egil wrote:
Ryuru wrote:

-other stuff-

I support this.

I do as well.

So do I.

View user profile

16 Re: Mode Suggestions on Wed May 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Nightsky

I had an idea EXACTLY like that in the other Mode thread, but called "Parasyte". I support this 10 times over. Very Happy

View user profile

17 Re: Mode Suggestions on Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Dragonzeanse wrote:
Egil wrote:
Ryuru wrote:

-other stuff-

I support this.

I do as well.

So do I.

I don't support it. /hipster

View user profile

18 Re: Mode Suggestions on Wed May 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Kas

Lurker
Lurker
I support Yandere's suggestion. It just seems too fun to pass up.

View user profile http://foolrulez.org/blog/

19 Re: Mode Suggestions on Thu May 03, 2012 4:09 am

Lurker Amelia Walter wrote:Ghost Mode
Origin: The Ring (or Ringu), The Grudge (or Ju-On), F.E.A.R., etc.
Premise: Four years ago on this very night, a teacher was killed! Now, on the anniversary of her death, her vengeful spirit has risen to take revenge upon those who allowed her to die and anyone who gets in his/her way!

I support this.

View user profile

20 Re: Mode Suggestions on Thu May 03, 2012 6:50 am

LadyIbby

I support hijacker and ghost personally (I skimmed through quite rapidly and those were what caught my eye at least)

View user profile

21 ghostly possesion on Thu May 03, 2012 10:38 pm

mikato1

Lurker
Lurker
the round begins normally, the killer is randomly a zombie/witch/fallen/nanaya/shinigami/ordinary student. however, each watcher can possess one dead body, and control it as their own. but it will look like a watcher with that hair color. each body can bepossessed only ONCE! each watcher can only possess someone ONCE! however, any given watcher may possess a living person, and may leave the body at any time(they can leave a corpse as well, but they lose their possesion , and the body crumbles). possessing a live body will not harm the body(it can be possessed again later) and the watcher may possess again(the remaining life-force in their ghost is spent to control a body, but a live person still has a life and will to live).

now, if you died from the death note, you do not get to possess people. period. but your body can be controlled as usual. since ghosts are watchers, they can see shinigamis and invisible butterflies. the watchers are given their possesion like a witch is given resurections (speaking of, being resurrected does not count as a possesion). to track death note deaths, I suggest being killed by a deathnote give a watcher a "role". although I like the idea of vague communication from beyond, it would be heard as though it was a whisper, and it only has a 1 in 5 chance of being heard, and only one "ghost whisper" can be sent per rl minute, per watcher. also, watchers can open doors in this mode.

View user profile

22 Re: Mode Suggestions on Fri May 04, 2012 1:27 am

mikato1 wrote:the round begins normally, the killer is randomly a zombie/witch/fallen/nanaya/shinigami/ordinary student. however, each watcher can possess one dead body, and control it as their own. but it will look like a watcher with that hair color. each body can bepossessed only ONCE! each watcher can only possess someone ONCE! however, any given watcher may possess a living person, and may leave the body at any time(they can leave a corpse as well, but they lose their possesion , and the body crumbles). possessing a live body will not harm the body(it can be possessed again later) and the watcher may possess again(the remaining life-force in their ghost is spent to control a body, but a live person still has a life and will to live).

now, if you died from the death note, you do not get to possess people. period. but your body can be controlled as usual. since ghosts are watchers, they can see shinigamis and invisible butterflies. the watchers are given their possesion like a witch is given resurections (speaking of, being resurrected does not count as a possesion). to track death note deaths, I suggest being killed by a deathnote give a watcher a "role". although I like the idea of vague communication from beyond, it would be heard as though it was a whisper, and it only has a 1 in 5 chance of being heard, and only one "ghost whisper" can be sent per rl minute, per watcher. also, watchers can open doors in this mode.

I don't support this, it seems noobish and annoying.

View user profile

23 Re: Mode Suggestions on Mon May 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Battle Royale (From the book Hunger Games is a rip-off of)

The students are locked in the school. They all start with a random weapon/item and a collar they can't unequip without it exploding. They have to kill each other until there's only one left. A student HAS to die every # of hours, or everyone's collars explode.

Every # hours (1 works well) a few rooms are announced to be about to turn into forbidden areas (in one hour, so people have time to get out of there), if you stay inside of a forbidden area your collar explodes and you die.

At the end of the round only ONE student must be left, otherwise every collar explodes and there's no winner.

The role of choosing the forbidden areas every hour could be given to someone (with automatic announcements). They'd work as a supervisor and be able to watch the cameras of the whole school to choose the forbidden areas that would move the most people.

View user profile

24 Re: Mode Suggestions on Mon May 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Ryuru

Vermilion22 wrote:Battle Royale (From the book Hunger Games is a rip-off of)

The students are locked in the school. They all start with a random weapon/item and a collar they can't unequip without it exploding. They have to kill each other until there's only one left. A student HAS to die every # of hours, or everyone's collars explode.

Every # hours (1 works well) a few rooms are announced to be about to turn into forbidden areas (in one hour, so people have time to get out of there), if you stay inside of a forbidden area your collar explodes and you die.

At the end of the round only ONE student must be left, otherwise every collar explodes and there's no winner.

The role of choosing the forbidden areas every hour could be given to someone (with automatic announcements). They'd work as a supervisor and be able to watch the cameras of the whole school to choose the forbidden areas that would move the most people.

That seems really awesome, actually. It would just end up in... well, nobody would be able to truly befriend anyone. It would all just be a fight until the end, and I imagine it'd just have a lack of roleplay. But the suspense would be nice. I'd love to be the announcer role, though. Wouldn't have to worry about anything and just watch over it all. Fun RKing action.

View user profile

25 Hellsing mode on Tue May 08, 2012 11:06 am

Wolfthorn

Lurker
Lurker
Yup here I am proposing a Hellsing mode.

We begin with a single vampire who has vampiric powers. That Vampire could be the Nosferatu. The teacher found dead was in fact a retired Paladin and her death should be specified as "Lost every drop of blood with a huge slice through the throat and tiny bite marks upon the writs". The Nosferatu should angry at the anti vampiric attitude in the school and decides to show them what a true monster may do. He decides to play a game by posing as a fellow student to see whether any of the srudent realizes his true identity. The only way to kill him is a knife to the heart or a stake (the stakes could be made through the smashing of doors, desks and maybe even cupboards). The vampire receives an option for each kill. Either turn them into a ghoul with 100% knowledge that they will serve him; or turn them into a vampire granting them a basic power setup but also granting the underling ability to kill the Nosferatu and become him. That meaning; a stronger servant with a higher risk.

The ability to use powers should use points of blood. Points of blood should be granted each time a vampire feeds. The actual blood points should also be linked with the stamina; meaning that the overuse of vampiric powers will cause the vampire to faint.
The powers for a Nosferatu should be:
Drink blood (While next to a corpse. This grants the ability to use more powers.)
1 point of blood - Turn to mist (invisible and able to pass through walls.)
3 points of blood - Unleash Demons (Instant kill but only able to use this power 3 times a game to grant some chance to the other players.)
2 points of blood - Charm (The player receives a message of how charmed they are by the vampire's looks and cannot bear to say anything bad about him only availabe for 2 people at once.)

The "instant" vampires should need double the points of blood for each power in comparison to the nosferatu. The powers for an "instant" vampire should be:
Drink blood
2 points of blood - Turn to bat (invisible and unable to pass through walls.)
3 points of blood - Smash (able to smash doors or kill people.)
4 points of blood - Charm (only 1 player at a time.)

Also the Nosferatu begins with 6 points of blood at the beginning of the game.

The game is ended through the Nosferatu destroying all evidence of his work.

The entire thing would rely on emoting the most which I think is what would make it quite awesome. Especially with the mind control and creating more vampires could make it more focused on the individual's character and personality. E.G. The personality of a very weak person quickly analysed and exploited could mean a very loyal servant.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum