Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mode Suggestions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Mode Suggestions on Fri May 10, 2013 3:22 pm

DeathLev wrote:Mode- Possession Mode

Even though this mode has some similarities to witch, ( due to getting stronger every hour ) Doppelganger, ( due to taking over a students body, but doppelganger the student has to be dead) and I believe Ghost ( never played it before, but I read that you can, again, possess corpses).

Did I not mention the similarities?

View user profile

52 Re: Mode Suggestions on Fri May 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Ryuzaki

Death Lever wrote:
DeathLev wrote:Mode- Possession Mode

Even though this mode has some similarities to witch, ( due to getting stronger every hour ) Doppelganger, ( due to taking over a students body, but doppelganger the student has to be dead) and I believe Ghost ( never played it before, but I read that you can, again, possess corpses). <-- I like this tongue

Did I not mention the similarities?

Well, you could just rise up an great suggestion for Ghost Mode, instead of creating a new one, IMO

View user profile

53 "Whisper" Mode Suggestion on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Before I go on, this is for the shits-and-giggles, not actually that serious. I just overheard it on Pyrce.

Whisper Mode
Description: Death Note Mode was split into Judgement and Artist, where you need just the name, and just the face. Then Judgement was changed.
This mode is where, well, you just need a name to kill! The goal of this game is to find the name of a student an basically utter their name, which kills them.

Roles:
Whisperer: You're the Whisperer! You've somehow gained the power to kill someone just by simply uttering their real name! You used this power to kill your teacher, but got caught in the lock down! Be careful and don't get caught!
Shinigami Eyes: You don't know how or why, but you were born with the power to see the names of people. This may or may not help you sometime later on in your life. You are unsure.
Student: You're caught in the lockdown with a killer! Survive!
--
Honestly, I think it would be hard enough to code this mode in the first place. Derp. Second it'd be very buggy if it could be coded.
--

Based On An Anime?: To My Knowledge? No.

View user profile

54 I like Blessed mode on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:03 pm

HoboCat

Lurker
Lurker
I would like to see blessed mode, but im sure it'd take alot of programming. MAke that mode it;d be cool.

View user profile

55 Re: Mode Suggestions on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Osiris wrote:
pixiri21 wrote:-Mode Name: Another
I support this idea. It sounds really funn.
I also support the Another mode. Sounds like tons of fun to me, and a great addition, with plenty of RP opportunities and fun rounds.

View user profile

56 Re: Mode Suggestions on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Another mode sounds just about what Judgement mode is like, nearly.

View user profile http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com

57 Re: Mode Suggestions on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:08 pm

MasterBraska wrote:Another mode sounds just about what Judgement mode is like, nearly.
True, except there are no Judgement powers, which would cause less lag and more people wanting to play it. (That's like, one of the biggest reasons Judgement mode is rarely played.)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum