You are not connected. Please login or register

Mah Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mah Suggestions on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Dainn

Lurker
Lurker
RP FIGHT

If it is app, hoster choose if he want it or not..

It would be way better than this :

The Red Haired Boy takes out his billhook and slashes him.

Then they keep running the whole school trying to survive............

An RP Battle would like this :

The Red Haired Boy takes out his billhook, into his right hand, while running in the direction of the green haired boy, [b]trying to slash him in the diagonal direction.

*Then the red boy waits for the green boy's answer.*

Fail :
The Green Haired Boy takes out an knife and defends himself with the knife.
(The knife is too small and the boy can slash him.)

Correct :

The Green Haired Boy as saw the red haired boy running in his direction, throwed a bunch of butterflies into his direction(Witch mode).

*Then the red boy rp back, like, running to escape from the butterflies, or doing something like trying to defend with a weapon, and THEN the boy can throw the butterflies.*

YEAH, it would be too weird to wait for all this, but this is what means RP for me, but there is going to need someone to rule it , like, someone that watch the roleplay, like a mini-moderator, that can be given the power of booting or something like that, so he would be like a hoster but with less powers. anyways, just a suggestion......

Like...people with slow internet dont think that running for the whole school is funny.

View user profile

2 Re: Mah Suggestions on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Dragonzeanse

Okay, just because I encourage active roleplaying doesn't mean that I force people to overlook the light roleplaying aspect of the game. This suggestion feels like it's too anal in that regard. If you want heavier roleplaying, I'd suggest making a separate server. Even if it's optional, it's a lot of trouble to go through to add in a feature that a very small handful of hosts will actually use. Preventing people from running so much to waste time is a bit admirable, but as much as you and I can hate it, it's still a legitimate tactic.

View user profile

3 Re: Mah Suggestions on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Akama

Lurker
Lurker
Uh,most of the servers take an light-rp scheme.I mean,there's no way to role play running from the butterflies on witch,since you're lucky if you can avoid one.Even if an sucessful hit would only be done after confirmation,people would loldodge or lolblock all of the attacks when convenient,resulting on boots all the time.You know,if you're at 5% HP,you're more like dodging or blocking an attack or running than just accepting being hit.Yes,it could be interesting to have an heavier role play server,because role play battles would be more detailed and all,but that would need lots of working to ensure less metagame/godmodding.That's what i think,at least.

View user profile

4 Re: Mah Suggestions on Tue May 01, 2012 11:01 am

Ryuru

I'd like keeping Pyrce into a roleplay game when necessary and turned into a silly arcade game when battle comes to play. It keeps it easier and relaxing. That style of RP should be saved for forum RP~

View user profile

5 Re: Mah Suggestions on Wed May 02, 2012 2:16 am

Ryuru wrote:I'd like keeping Pyrce into a roleplay game when necessary and turned into a silly arcade game when battle comes to play. It keeps it easier and relaxing. That style of RP should be saved for forum RP~

THIS!!!^^^^

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum