Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shinigami killing Kira

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shinigami killing Kira on Tue May 01, 2012 1:25 am

Frosty

Admin
Admin
I think it would be interesting if the Shinigami was able to kill their Kira once per round, in case they get stuck with a bad player who refuses to give up the notebook. It's all too easy to defy the Shinigami, since you know it can't actually do anything bad to you.
Plus, it would validate the whole thing with the shinigami threatening to kill Kira if they don't kill, since they could actually do that. After all, a normal high school student usually wouldn't go and massacre their entire school just because they were told to.

Of course, we wouldn't want it to be abusable, so make it that it can only be once per round. The Shinigami can only kill a player who picked up a death note after it was dropped by the shinigami (so a player passing it to another player wouldn't count).

View user profile

2 Re: Shinigami killing Kira on Tue May 01, 2012 3:06 am

Dragonzeanse

Yes! Please, add this in. So many times, I see a competent Shinigami get selected, only to pick a mediocre-to-horrible Kira. If the Kira proves they are no longer useful to the Shinigami or have become a nuisance, the Shinigami can end them. But of course, it'd be irritating for a Shinigami to use this one-time kill just to troll Kira toward the end. I see it being done, but I think the pros may outweigh the cons. Just having a second chance would be nice.

View user profile

3 Re: Shinigami killing Kira on Tue May 01, 2012 10:57 am

Ryuru

I'd like this as well. Of course, we could get a stupid Shinigami, but hey... I think it's worth it.

View user profile

4 Re: Shinigami killing Kira on Tue May 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Nightsky

This could lead to some awesome RP possibilities, too. How would it work, though?

View user profile

5 Re: Shinigami killing Kira on Tue May 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Ryuru

A button that says "Kill yo Kira"

View user profile

6 Re: Shinigami killing Kira on Tue May 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Ryuru wrote:A button that says "Kill yo Kira"

Or maybe have it so that the shinigami could make the DN self-destruct, killing Kira and destroying Pyrce. Perfect.

Even better idea: The Shinigami should have the ability to forcibly take the DN/DN-papers from Kira and other students five times, just like a Witch can ressurect five times.

View user profile

7 Re: Shinigami killing Kira on Tue May 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
I'm thinking more that they'd have a command to write Kira's name in their death note, which would come up with a similar window to giving the shinigami eyes "Do you want to write Kira, The Blue Haired Boy's, name in your death note?", which would then kill them in 40 seconds, giving Kira a chance to react, alá Light.
The Shinigami should be able to pick up a Death Note from a dead Kira too. I don't know about taking it from an alive one. Feels like it could be abused too much.

View user profile

8 Re: Shinigami killing Kira on Tue May 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Frosty wrote:I'm thinking more that they'd have a command to write Kira's name in their death note, which would come up with a similar window to giving the shinigami eyes "Do you want to write Kira, The Blue Haired Boy's, name in your death note?", which would then kill them in 40 seconds, giving Kira a chance to react, alá Light.
The Shinigami should be able to pick up a Death Note from a dead Kira too. I don't know about taking it from an alive one. Feels like it could be abused too much.

Makes sense. But then... what about if DN-paper? Could the Shinigami also have an ability that allowed him to burn paper/break pencils for 100% stamina or something radical?

View user profile

9 Re: Shinigami killing Kira on Tue May 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Sachiko Shinozaki

I fully agree on this. Give us the fun things and then lets wait how it turns out. If people are horrible with it then its decided we can't have fun. I think it would take like 10 seconds to remove the killswitch for Kira again.
What else we need is the option to give up on the Death Note and make the Shinigami invisible again this button could also work similar to the eyes deal.

View user profile

10 Re: Shinigami killing Kira on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 am

I don't think it would be terrible if the Shinigami had access to a death note the entire time, however using it on anyone but the current kira would result in the shinigami's death as it could be perceived as extending the current kira's lifespan.

View user profile

11 Re: Shinigami killing Kira on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:08 am

Lunamaniac wrote:I don't think it would be terrible if the Shinigami had access to a death note the entire time, however using it on anyone but the current kira would result in the shinigami's death as it could be perceived as extending the current kira's lifespan.

Along with this, if the Shinigami kills anyone but the Kira, have the game Turn them into sand, which will be searchable for anything they might of have on them. I.E the death note, or paper from the D.N. . To make it more realistic, and following more closely with the anime/show.

View user profile

12 Re: Shinigami killing Kira on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 pm

I hope to god this is implemented SOON!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum