Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Wed May 02, 2012 5:39 pm

There should be 2 Shinigami's and 2 Kira. cheers The other Shinigami should look like Rem.

The Misa will start with a Death Note. Rem will be spawned by the 2nd Kira.

Still, Ryuk still have to drop the Death Note. Ryuk CANNOT give it to Misa unless Ryuk doesn't know if Misa has the Death Note, otherwise it would be retarded. affraid

Very Happy

Rem can see Ryuk, but must follow the 2nd Kira. But, is SEEN BY THE 1ST KIRA! The Kiras' can do anything they want each other, except grief.

As you understand it. Tell us your thoughts, in a positive way.

View user profile

2 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Wed May 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Ryuru

Seems more like an entirely new mode, to me. But I'm not sure we need it. It's interesting though...

View user profile

3 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Wed May 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Its not a mode. Its just an add to the mode.

View user profile

4 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Wed May 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Nightsky

Actually, it reminds me of how Witch originally worked. The Witch was Beatrice, but there was an option for hosts to have Bern spawn as well. Although, having a Misa doesn't seem to have much point. It would be simple enough with just two Shinigami, and two Death Notes. I'm pretty sure that kind of thinking has been discussed before.

View user profile

5 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Wed May 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Death Note Classic /thread

View user profile

6 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Wed May 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Ryuru

Kooler221 wrote:Death Note Classic /thread

Except the suggestion is a lot different than DNC...

View user profile

7 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Thu May 03, 2012 2:53 am

Dragonzeanse

Ryuru wrote:

And there isn't a second person who can get the Shinigami Eyes and there's only one Death Note.

I've been thinking about this suggestion a little and while I'm not against it when it comes to larger games, I seem to feel the need to be incredibly skeptical. If such an option were considered, I would have to request it be optional, something you can toggle.

View user profile

8 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Thu May 03, 2012 11:17 am

Ryuru

Yeah. I don't want to completely morph our current Death Note like this, but if it were optional (As I said, a new type of mode, but toggle would be better), then it would be a nice addition.

View user profile

9 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Fri May 04, 2012 2:35 am

Dragonzeanse wrote:
Ryuru wrote:

And there isn't a second person who can get the Shinigami Eyes and there's only one Death Note.

I've been thinking about this suggestion a little and while I'm not against it when it comes to larger games, I seem to feel the need to be incredibly skeptical. If such an option were considered, I would have to request it be optional, something you can toggle.
There are two death notes in DNC, one spawns in a desk somewhere on the map. c_c

View user profile

10 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Fri May 04, 2012 2:51 am

Dragonzeanse

Kooler221 wrote:
Dragonzeanse wrote:
Ryuru wrote:

There are two death notes in DNC, one spawns in a desk somewhere on the map. c_c

No there isn't.

View user profile

11 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Fri May 04, 2012 4:41 am

Dragonzeanse wrote:
Kooler221 wrote:
Dragonzeanse wrote:
Ryuru wrote:

No there isn't.
Yes there is.

View user profile

12 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Fri May 04, 2012 4:45 am

Dragonzeanse

Kooler221 wrote:
Dragonzeanse wrote:
Kooler221 wrote:

No there isn't.
Yes there is.

Jeremy says otherwise.

View user profile

13 Re: The 2nd Kira - The 2nd Shinigami on Fri May 04, 2012 9:52 am

Ryuru

<.< Kooler.

View user profile

14 Well! on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Tadahshi

Lurker
Lurker
This can be easily done, with another Shinigami being added.

One person SPAWNS with the Death Note. (don't know if it can be toggled by hosts.) And then there's another person that obtains it through the Shinigami's way. You're not supposed to copy what Light did as Kira in the mode, if you did that, well, it would be pretty boring! The roles DO give you the chance of Spawn DN Kira meeting with Shinigami DN Kira.

Note: The Kira that spawns with the DN doesn't know how it works and can't see the Shinigami. Could be easily tricked into accepting the eye deal and working as a pawn for the Kira that obtained the DN from the Shinigami. Cool

View user profile http://www.byond.com/members/tadahshi

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum