Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nanaya Dash is too good.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nanaya Dash is too good. on Sat May 05, 2012 9:54 am

nyttyn

Lurker
Lurker
It's so much more efficient then running that it's ludicrous and makes a Nanaya damn near impossible to kill. As a recent example, I was being chased by the rest of the vampires one round. I was down to 2% health because RPing and such, so I was just running 24/7. Not only did dashing make it impossible for anyone to actually emote against me, but it also made it extremely difficult to catch up. It took the one person who managed to finally get a hit in "99% energy and some luck." And having 3 other people chase me to corner me.

It it takes a extreme amount of luck as well as a 4:1 majority to kill a Nanaya simply because of Nanaya dash, I reckon that it's overpowered. It should be nerfed to either cover less distance, or take a lot more energy, for as it stands it's a tool so powerful that you can dodge entire gangs of vampires, a scenario that would lead to your death most of the time without incompetent vampires, extremely easily.

View user profile

2 Re: Nanaya Dash is too good. on Sat May 05, 2012 10:55 am

Dragonzeanse

You're posting in the wrong board.

View user profile

3 Re: Nanaya Dash is too good. on Sat May 05, 2012 2:24 pm

I've moved this to the appropriate forum.

View user profile

4 Re: Nanaya Dash is too good. on Sat May 05, 2012 4:16 pm

nyttyn

Lurker
Lurker
I don't really think this is a suggestion (more along the lines of a complaint/issue being brought up), but alright.

View user profile

5 Re: Nanaya Dash is too good. on Sat May 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
You are suggesting for an aspect of the game to be changed.

And I don't agree with you. Without Dash, Vampires molest the -poop- out of Nanayas. I think it's fine as is.

View user profile

6 Re: Nanaya Dash is too good. on Sun May 06, 2012 4:12 am

Dragonzeanse

Are we talking about the 2.1.9 beta, or the official release? Because in the beta, the Nanaya Dash made you move 12 spaces forward. It's about half of that now, and there's a five second cooldown. Vampire invisibility also got nerfed, and for damn good reason. I think it's fine as it is now.

In a straight-up fight with Nanaya, you'll most likely lose, but most Nanaya players will drain stamina like popcorn.

View user profile

7 Vampires win. on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Tadahshi

Lurker
Lurker
I think that if they took away the Nanaya dash their wouldn't be much a Nanaya could do against a Vampire. Vampires regenerate health with every bite, can wtfsnapinvisibleescape with their invisibility and in my opinion are superior to Nanayas as it is. Nerfing it? I don't think there is much to nerf.

-Tadahshi

View user profile http://www.byond.com/members/tadahshi

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum