Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sprite Options

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sprite Options on Sat May 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Ryuru

The new sprites are awesome, but wouldn't it be cool to be able to choose which type of sprite appears for you? Some of the new sprites I dislike a bit, while other people adore them and dislike them as well differently. I really would like to have the option of which appears. Possibly a tab where you can check-mark which one you want, or a button... Something like that. I've found one problem with this, though.

It might cause confusion in describing your character in role play. Most of the time, people just say "Creepy Red Haired Boy" (for example) so it wouldn't cause too much of an issue. Both of the boys have red, somewhat creepy hair as their description states. Them being toggle-able could be a bit bad for those who really love intense detail, but I don't see hair being described strand by strand so it should be fine.

I hope this is considered, as I'm just a sucker for the old sprites. I don't mean this as an insult to the new ones, as I like them as well, and hope the spriter isn't offended by this suggestion.

<3
~Ryu

View user profile

2 Re: Sprite Options on Fri May 11, 2012 7:09 pm

I THINK ( don't quote me on this ), this has already been brought up, just not on the forums. If I'm also correct, they thought about adding it, and then it was forgotten. It is an alright idea, I think.

View user profile

3 Re: Sprite Options on Fri May 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
I approve of this. Being able to choose your own sprite after being assigned a hair color would be cool.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum