Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weighted Storage Units

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Weighted Storage Units on Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 am

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Basically, anything stored into a container will add to it's weight. Each container will have a max. weight of some sort. Desks, for example, would have a maximum weight of around 3 or 4. If this weight was exceeded, then the desk couldn't be pushed nor dragged. Nonmovable containers wouldn't allow any weight beyond their max.

Oh, and backpacks. Everyone would have a tiny chance of spawning w/one, and each would allow you to carry anywhere from three to ten more weight.

View user profile

2 Re: Weighted Storage Units on Mon May 14, 2012 11:08 am

Ryuru

I like the first idea a little, but I don't feel that it's great enough to be coded in.

The second idea, I don't like at all because everyone roleplays having a backpack or a really epic pocket to put all their huge alondites in. I like how people can be open to how they store things, and getting a backpack will only force them to roleplay having a backpack and make it so other people can't RP that they have a backpack on.

View user profile

3 Re: Weighted Storage Units on Mon May 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Ryuru wrote:I like the first idea a little, but I don't feel that it's great enough to be coded in.

The second idea, I don't like at all because everyone roleplays having a backpack or a really epic pocket to put all their huge alondites in. I like how people can be open to how they store things, and getting a backpack will only force them to roleplay having a backpack and make it so other people can't RP that they have a backpack on.

Fair enough. What if everyone had backpacks that could be worn, but their weight range would be more like 1-3, due to the fact that not all backpacks are the same. You're right in the sense that storing outrageous things such as an alondite into the average bookbag is unrealistic.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum