Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knowing other students' names.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Knowing other students' names. on Fri May 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Something that I think would help the game is if you were able to know what the other students' names are, with the exception of DN mode, of course. It would help us roleplay a bit better, especially if two students share a last name, allowing for the possibility of siblings working together or trying to kill one another. What do you guys think?

View user profile

2 Re: Knowing other students' names. on Fri May 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Sachiko Shinozaki

Just ask them for their name. You are standing next to the body of my dead friend WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
Just be creative. Of course I would support if you could give every student the names of the students who are in the same class especially in Death Note. The mode only sucks at the moment because Students treat their names as something very holy. Also why would you not know the names of your classmates?

In the rare case of two same family names there could be a message at start too but on the other hand the same family name doesn't have to be siblings.
This topic has been talked about a lot so I just push this one and hope it gets introduced.

View user profile

3 Re: Knowing other students' names. on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Or maybe a button that can give your name to a student, making your name replace the alias for whenever you are talking to said student.

View user profile

4 Re: Knowing other students' names. on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Sachiko Shinozaki wrote:Just ask them for their name. You are standing next to the body of my dead friend WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
Yeah, but the thing is in DN mode people do not give their names out. Period. Still, there are other ways to find out people's names. Just kind of harms the mode having to take advantage of a loophole, or using the Shinigami eyes every time.

Maybe make everyone use pre-set names in DN mode? Like Mitadake, and have it be an option Hosts can turn on/off. Or an easier way to implement it would be forcing everyone to have only one name in DN mode. As in, removing Real Name and making your Alias your only name. Bit drastic, but you can't deny it'd be pretty fun to try.

View user profile

5 Re: Knowing other students' names. on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:15 am

Why would you even necro this?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum