Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM-Frosty's suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 GM-Frosty's suggestions on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:45 am

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Here's where I'm going to post anything I think would be a good addition to the game. Yeah.

First up, what I want to see the most;
Umineko mode
Basically in this mode, the killer is replaced with a witch (Beatrice, likely, although if we could get the sprites, it could vary between her, Bernkastel, Lambadelta, Ronove and any other witch characters we could find).
Their goal is to kill everyone, obviously, but they can only interact with things whilst they are being observed one or less students. So there can never be two students with her in sight at any one time. But otherwise they can do anything.
When there's two or more students with her in their vision range, she turns invisible (or into a butterfly on her screen, just so she knows where she is).
I'm inclined to say she can float through closed/locked doors. Maybe there could be a scorpion charm item that can be attached to any door, and she can't go through them.
The witch would get a Red Truth verb for fun and RP (no real way to work it into gameplay), which'd play the appropriate sound effect.
And as an unlockable, you'd get Ushiromiya Identify, in a similar vein to Nanaya Identify.

Map-wise

-Braska mentioned wanting a third floor. I suggest making it a rooftop, because I feel the map will be too large if it gets a whole new floor with lots of new rooms. It's already a difficult task finding someone who's hiding as it is. An open rooftop would add to things and not be too much, I think.

-A computer room. It'd go right underneath the upstairs kitchen and art room. Computers wouldn't work like the one in the Principal's office, of course, but I imagine they could have some other function. Dunno what though.
-Change up the art room. Instead of cupboards on the wall, have counters with paint cans on them. Maybe add an acrylic paint item, that works like ketchup, only with different colours. Also have art easels and a central platform. Make it more like an art room basically.
-Anime room. Wardrobes. Posters. Etc. Mainly aesthetic here
-Woodshop room. Add a grinder of some sort, so you can destroy paper items, or anything else that could be sensibly shredded.
-Bokken room. Make it a full on kendo room, with tatami like the tea room? Move the crates to the bat room, put the entrance at the top of the room rather than the bottom, and make the space from the hallway part of a new room.
-Tea room does better as a small room. Maybe bigger than it was before, but smaller than it is now. Should be able to right-click on a teacup to emote drinking tea. That'd be neat
-Changing rooms near the gym. Logically speaking there should be some space above the basement, but obviously there isn't. There's probably a way to squeeze them in somewhere nearby though.
-Vending machines. If you find change in a desk, you can get some soda which will give you a quick boost on energy if it's low. To prevent overuse, if you try to drink two of them in the same hour, you'll get a sugar crash and move slowly for a bit.
-More than one default map. Ibby's a pretty good mapper and she could probably cook up something good.

Item-wise

-Wearable items. Overlays basically, that can be worn. Hats, jackets, masks etc. Even that plush bunny I suggested to Kyo.
-A BB gun. Nothing lethal, obviously. Non-lethal, just use to knock people out. If it hits three times, maybe? Maybe a bit unrealistic, but you'd need a reason to use it over a bat.
-Poison. Pretty obvious. A cure would stop the damage. Maybe be able to add it to consumables?
-More uses for hammers and nails. Fixing axed doors, maybe.
-Backpack. Also an overylay, and allows you to carry more stuff around with you. But you have to put the items inside the bag and can't access them until you take them out. Inside the bag, their weight is halved.

Alrighty, there's a lot more, but I'll add to this tomorrow when I'm not so tired. G'night.

View user profile

2 Re: GM-Frosty's suggestions on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:05 am

princess kyo

We will, of course, go over all of your suggestions, since most of them sound good. Very Happy The thing about ibby making a map is that she goes REALLY over the top, and we do not want to have a map that could potentially lag the server to death. If that could be avoided, that would be great.

View user profile

3 Re: GM-Frosty's suggestions on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:40 am

Time to necro post.

-Braska mentioned wanting a third floor. I suggest making it a rooftop, because I feel the map will be too large if it gets a whole new floor with lots of new rooms. It's already a difficult task finding someone who's hiding as it is. An open rooftop would add to things and not be too much, I think.
Yes, I love this idea, not only would it open a few more possibilities, but there will also be a new way to commit suicide.

-Vending machines. If you find change in a desk, you can get some soda which will give you a quick boost on energy if it's low. To prevent overuse, if you try to drink two of them in the same hour, you'll get a sugar crash and move slowly for a bit.
Or instead of just a soda it would be a random item every time you attempt to get something out of the machine, like a gachapon. There could also be an assortment of different things that can happen when you drink instead of just an energy boost. -shrug-

-More than one default map. Ibby's a pretty good mapper and she could probably cook up something good.
Yes. Please.

-Wearable items. Overlays basically, that can be worn. Hats, jackets, masks etc. Even that plush bunny I suggested to Kyo.
That would definitely add a nice variety to the student-body. Maybe a drama club room can be added specifically for this kind of stuff. There could also be certain items that can change your alias, for example 'The blue haired girl with the creepy mask', but then again that seems way too long. -shrug-

-Poison. Pretty obvious. A cure would stop the damage. Maybe be able to add it to consumables?
Yes! For example adding it to a soda you get from the machine as a means to poison somebody.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum