Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Icon changer in game

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Icon changer in game on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Puckaboo2

For those speshul peeps that have gm/mod/donation privileges and can change their icon in watcher, could they use it in game as long as it's in a student uniformed format, and if it matches your hair color?
Like, say I'm purple haired girl, and I really want to use my icon. I could use this.
Or if people bitch because I'm a neko I could use this...

You get my point. But could this be considered?... Wait.

I also have another suggestion. I realized we should be able to have a 'default icon' sprite like say, if you wanted to revert to the default sprite for watcher, or you are forced to change your icon in game because you messed up or some stuff.

I'm pretty sure we're responsible enough. Pweez?

You can't deny the purple neko.

Who knows? This may get more people to donate if they had the passion to make their own sprite (like yours truly!)

View user profile

2 Re: Icon changer in game on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Cleaver

Lurker
Lurker
Too easily abused in my opinion. I do not approve, as it'd be too hard to regulate, and is more trouble than it's worth. You should ask for more sprites honestly.

View user profile

3 Re: Icon changer in game on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:12 am

Sawrock

Lurker
Lurker
I think it should be implemented, but the server host can toggle it on or off. Why? Because some people host private servers and only play with their friends. It'd be nice for an iconner (like myself) to be able to make icons to use for play.

View user profile

4 Re: Icon changer in game on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:09 pm

I hope they implement this, but i doubt they will to be honest Sad

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum