Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 am

If you have anymore firearm suggestions or if you think these firearms are OP enough, please don't hesitate to complain.

Derringer
Damage: 25-30%
Clip size: 1
Weight: 5

Walther P22
Damage: 10-15%
Clip size: 10
Weight: 6

Box of Handgun Bullets
Max Capacity: 32
Weight: 5

View user profile

2 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Ryuzaki

Firearms... In a High School?!

View user profile

3 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Yeah man, it's the new trend with the hip kids. afro

View user profile

4 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Ryuzaki

Lmao lol!

View user profile

5 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
I have firearms in a few of my custom maps, but I lost the change logs to 'em when Kyo happened again and the other forum was taken down, and I'm too lazy at the moment to repost the links.

View user profile

6 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:43 pm

The bullets should have a chance to stray, as in when fired there a chance the bullet will move a space or two to the right or left when fired.

The reason for this other then balancing reasons is that we have a bunch of untrained high-schooners with guns. Not only is firing straight almost impossible, but when untrained I doubt they likely hit anything more then 20 feet away.

View user profile

7 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:31 pm

If there ever are long ranged weapons in game, I think they should be nerfed up the butt. Either have very little ammunition, extremely few firearm spawns (maybe one per round IF you're lucky), drain a bunch of your stamina, or weak firepower. Although a gun with weak firepower seems a tad unrealistic, you get the idea about nerfing them with the latter. Otherwise, I would not support this concept being added to the game.

View user profile

8 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Wed May 01, 2013 2:59 pm

>inb4 Call of Duty: Pyrce High Ops 2

View user profile

9 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Wed May 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Ryuzaki

Polak123 wrote:>inb4 Call of Duty: Pyrce High Ops 2
Call of Killers: Pyrce High Ops 2

View user profile

10 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Thu May 02, 2013 7:54 am

raviolirodcity wrote:... firearm suggestions...
... No.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Dear LORD, no.

I think the combat on PH is clunky as hell already, the last thing it needs is kids trying to bust caps in people's asses. Seriously, it'd be godawful.

To summarise: NO; no; no; no; NO; non; nein; nope; nuh-uh; no way, Hosé; noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
But that's just my opinion. My sexy, sexy opinion.

View user profile

11 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Thu May 02, 2013 8:25 am

And we are glad for your opinion, but as long as the guns are not too OP, it would not be as bad as one might think. I can see it becoming a new rush item.

View user profile

12 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Thu May 02, 2013 8:45 am

Natsumehack wrote:I can see it becoming a new rush item.
And this is a good thing because..? And besides that, people will rush pretty much anything that doesn't spawn in their starting class, really. Not only that, but we get enough annoyance with the few long range attacks already in existance, what with the shitstorms that kick up when somebody misses their mark and hits somebody else by mistake. Personally, if they were going in, I'd say stick to just one gun, maybe a six-shot revolver, powerful, but with very limited use and possibly a chance of spawning only half-loaded, like with taser charges being slightly randomised.

View user profile

13 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Fri May 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Lurker Amelia Walter wrote:
Natsumehack wrote:I can see it becoming a new rush item.
And this is a good thing because..? And besides that, people will rush pretty much anything that doesn't spawn in their starting class, really. Not only that, but we get enough annoyance with the few long range attacks already in existance, what with the shitstorms that kick up when somebody misses their mark and hits somebody else by mistake. Personally, if they were going in, I'd say stick to just one gun, maybe a six-shot revolver, powerful, but with very limited use and possibly a chance of spawning only half-loaded, like with taser charges being slightly randomised.

When I say rush item, it not a good thing EVER!

View user profile

14 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Sat May 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Dude you can just add custom weapons into your own created maps. No need to add this.

View user profile

15 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Wed May 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Ryuzaki

There should be something craftable like an Nail Handgun (Took the idea from Highschool of the Dead) that still can be added, since the damage can be randomly from 5% to 20% and a critical of 30% (aka headshot)
That way, the damned Nails can be more useful, rather than just be the crafting object of Nailed Bat...
To nerf the opness a bit:

Click attack should miss if clicked on the ground, and waste ammo (derp... obviously, duh!)
Macro attack (like butterfly magic) should have a chance of dodge, like, the char auto-moves away from it

And... like ive said:
Ryuzaki wrote:Firearms... In a High School?!
"comnm snense pls"

View user profile

16 Re: Oh look, a firearms suggestion thread! on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 am

Lurker Amelia Walter wrote:
I'd say stick to just one gun, maybe a six-shot revolver, powerful, but with very limited use and possibly a chance of spawning only half-loaded, like with taser charges being slightly randomised.
I love this idea but maybe there would be 1-6 in the revolver so people can be a detective!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum