Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pyrce High Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pyrce High Staff on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:41 pm

princess kyo

Here is a list of the current staff of Pyrce High.

Owners:
MasterBraska
Kyogirl4lyfe

Admins:
Amelia Pond
Kooler221

GMs:
Nozu
Puckaboo2

Post any comments or complaints about our current staff members here.

Last edited by Nii-Nii Satoshi on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:24 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating the roster)

View user profile

2 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:32 am

Me and Kooler are like an exclusive club. =D

Last edited by Amelia Celes on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Did you two know sea otters rape and drown baby seals? pale

View user profile

4 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:01 pm

I didn't know that, nor did I want to.

View user profile

5 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:39 pm

I wasn't directing it towards you. But it's too late, step outside, we're gonna fight behind the dumpster.

View user profile

6 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:24 pm

I'll take the blue pill.

View user profile

7 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:33 pm

20 dorras

View user profile

8 Amelia Pond -- Occasionally abusive on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Pond, you need to tone it down.
You're waay to damn strict.
You banned me today, (4/24/13) for saying I wont Roleplay on Zombie mode, which is classified as the games RK (Random/Role Kill Mode) by most, if not all players.
You're pushy, icky, and way to much of a grammar nazi. You explode too much and have major anger issues.
Tone it down, seriously.
- Bloody

View user profile

9 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Well. You got rid of Nii. Good job getting rid of one of the favorite admins...

View user profile

10 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

They also got rid of Frosty.

I've been talking to him, and he said neither he nor Nii-Nii were given any warning prior to losing admin status. They just got online and found out there were no longer admins. Also, while I can't speak for Nii-Nii, Frosty still hasn't received an actual reason for his firing. The only thing remotely close is that a third party was told that he was removed for "inactivity", even though he's been very active.

Can you at least give solid reasons for letting them go? Because these two have played very big roles in Pyrce and were very serious about their jobs; the least they deserve is a fair explanation.

View user profile

11 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:32 am

princess kyo

- Frosty never logged on, nor did he do anything to help the game, besides make icons at the start. It was mutually agreed among the staff that he never really should have gotten admin in the first place, and so he was removed.

- Nii-Nii Satoshi was permitting people on his account to administrate the game, without permission from Jeremy. Not to mention, said people are on Braska's personal shit list. Who knows, maybe he'll get it back if he apologizes, or something.

View user profile

12 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:10 am

Nozu

I for one have to post a complaint about one of the new GMs, Nozu.

He doesn't do anything and has treated the members of Pyrce High with blatant disrespect ever since he got the position. I sincerely hope you rethink your decision to bring this extremely rude, self-centered, egotistical jerk onto your staff team.

View user profile

13 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:42 pm

No more Nii-Nii? awwww!Crying or Very sad 
That sucks he was like so cool, whenever he has some argument he will have a hilarious conclusion of summoning something like ramiel to end the game, which made games so lively.

Hopefully he comes back in the next election or be a third Gm or something.

View user profile

14 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:51 am

You could have at least warned them beforehand. That's what irked Frosty the most. How would you feel if you left home and went to work, only to find the door to your office locked upon arriving, with a sign hanging from the doorknob saying "You're fired"? No explanation, no warning, you're just left standing in the street suddenly unemployed and you don't even know why.

That's a pretty cruel way to find out you're out of a job. It's polite to at LEAST give the firee a heads up before they drive forty minutes from their house to the office, as well as the reasoning for their dismissal. Fired workers actually sue employers over this kind of stuff. Again, this was the thing that irked Frosty the most; if you'd just laid out the reasoning for him beforehand, he wouldn't be so bitter and may have agreed with you. However, instead you just took away all of his powers without telling him and just left him totally unaware that he was fired until after he logged on.

Honestly, that's just pretty rude in my opinion.

View user profile

15 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:47 am

FennecFoxx wrote:You could have at least warned them beforehand. That's what irked Frosty the most. How would you feel if you left home and went to work, only to find the door to your office locked upon arriving, with a sign hanging from the doorknob saying "You're fired"? No explanation, no warning, you're just left standing in the street suddenly unemployed and you don't even know why.

That's a pretty cruel way to find out you're out of a job. It's polite to at LEAST give the firee a heads up before they drive forty minutes from their house to the office, as well as the reasoning for their dismissal. Fired workers actually sue employers over this kind of stuff. Again, this was the thing that irked Frosty the most; if you'd just laid out the reasoning for him beforehand, he wouldn't be so bitter and may have agreed with you. However, instead you just took away all of his powers without telling him and just left him totally unaware that he was fired until after he logged on.

The most I complained about not having a warning when I lost GM was for maybe twenty minutes. Your analogy is pretty over the top and completely exaggerated, considering the "forty minutes" he has to "drive" is just clicking a few buttons to log into the game. It wasn't even a job. It was something that was volunteered for, and when you don't show up for the thing you volunteered for for god knows how long, it's not all that unfair to remove his status without telling him.

Just to be clear, I'm not condoning suddenly removing people without a warning/reason why to them. I'd prefer that method. But comparing it to what you did is asinine.

16 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:55 am

princess kyo

If I warned people for being removed over inactivity, they would give me the whole "But I'll start logging in more! I only haven't been on because of blahblahblah! It's not because I don't care about the game!" excuse.
Soo, no.

Oh, and keep in mind that Frosty, quite literally, never logged in. The only time he did, according to Braska, was when he heard that admins were being kicked for inactivity.

View user profile

17 Re: Pyrce High Staff on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Nozu

FennecFoxx wrote:You could have at least warned them beforehand. That's what irked Frosty the most. How would you feel if you left home and went to work, only to find the door to your office locked upon arriving, with a sign hanging from the doorknob saying "You're fired"? No explanation, no warning, you're just left standing in the street suddenly unemployed and you don't even know why.

Sorry for the harsh truth, but Frosty has no right to be irked over this. As Celes said, he wasn't getting paid and therefore isn't losing a precious paycheck used to feed his family. He disappeared and became unreliable, so he was snipped. As for it being polite? The boss can fire you whether you like it or not and doesn't even have to give you anything more than 'You're fired.' Hell, it can be through a phone call or text message. That's because they're the boss, the one who runs the ship. The one who makes it all happen.

I respect your opinion, but I'm going to have to disagree.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum