Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban without true reasoning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ban without true reasoning! on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Audio

Pffft!

I won't give it up~

Nii-Nii Satoshi has abused me for saying a "personal" insult to a player and then unmuted me after awhile.

However, the global rules says nothing about insults toward and the server says nothing about insults either.

Instead I get this statement "< Nii-Nii Satoshi> The staff asks that you not throw around serious personal insults." <--No warning before the mute? That's abuse and it was never written down.

I was banned for leaving it at this topic. It is completely unreasonable to mute a player for no reason, and making excuses. If you didn't want me to insult players you've should of written it down. I do not care what you have to say, I demand it because I'm right and there is no way changing my thoughts.

I'm putting my foot down on this one.

P.S. Get better staff members so people have no reason to complain because when players complain about a staff it means they're doing something wrong.

Thank you!

2 Re: Ban without true reasoning! on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:34 pm

You were banned for refusing to listen to the staff. You simply kept picking at the issue, and picking at it, when it was already resolved.

You also demanded I call myself "abusive" as a condition for your stopping. You do not make a demand of the staff.

Denied.

View user profile

3 Re: Ban without true reasoning! on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:05 pm

For the record, Audio?

After that little threat to ban avoid in your harassing personal message, which you sent twice with almost the same content, you're ban is staying permanent. It should be common sense that ban avoiding, on any game, is a gigantic no-no.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum