Urgent,PLayer Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Urgent,PLayer Report on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Onii-sama

Lurker
Lurker
The last few days i have been getting harassed by a single player
That being said his ign is XXHeartlessForeverXX

I have a proof log as well as many Admins have seen it,i hope this issue does not continue to be unsolved.

Log:XXHeartlessForeverXx Don't be Onii and you don't get gangfucked.
Onii-sama How is being me mean anything?
XXHeartlessForeverXx You're that stupid?
SilentHillDog Life?
Sadistic Nightmare Protip: Don't be a backseat admin :3
XXHeartlessForeverXx I just implied that no one likes you and wished you were dead, somewhat.

As you can see it is getting VERY out of hand i've bolded one of the sentence,That being said it is the one that was very inappropriate. I would love something done about this and thank you for looking at this Post
-Onii-sama

P.S i cut out the Ingame Parts Considering they are not Importent ATM

Last edited by Onii-sama on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because i'm a Derp >.> 2nd Reason:Grammar a little bit i guess)

View user profile

2 Re: Urgent,PLayer Report on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Grow a backbone ffs, how can you even take that seriously considering it's the internet. Boys will be boys. If all those x's in his username indicate anything, its that he's probably like 14 years old. Anyone who puts two or more x's in front and back of their username is definitely some kid who thinks its badass.

View user profile

3 Re: Urgent,PLayer Report on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:41 pm

If problems such as this should happen and you're upset/ect you should send me a msg personally, not post it to the public.
That would also require legit logs or screen shots instead of manually typed logs.

#Closed.

View user profile http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum