You are not connected. Please login or register

Rule Enforcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rule Enforcement on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
http://pastebin.com/p9cDsUpe

The logs above stretch between me logging onto TheShinigamiRem's server to me being banned from it.

tl;dr? I log on. Instantly, the host uses Daemon Announce to flame me. I interact with some individuals that I hadn't seen in over a month. The host continues to try to speak to me whilst I politely ignore them to avoid an arguement. Eventually, though, I decided to take a stab of innocent humor at them - It flies over their head. I proceed to ignore Rem once more to talk with others. Out of boredom, I dive into the server's MoTd and begin picking out the problems with it, which included but are not limited to:

• The metagaming rule, at the time, was very specific and, therefore, other forms of metagame were enabled.
  • One rule disallowed all forms of cyber that were 'below the belt' but, in the same rule, it stated that cyber is allowed as long as it's softcore and only one emote, despite it being a -gamewide- rule that cyber is prohibited.
  • Another rule disallowed talk of 'vore', but allowed all other forms of fetishes to be discussed.

etc. etc. Rem, eventually, gets tired of flaming/attacking me and ends up banning me.

Honestly, I don't really care enough right now for an unban from such an improper, nigh-RK server nor am I interested in having Rem punished for the numerous rules of their own and of the game's that they themselves broke - I merely want to allow the public to have these unedited logs and my own explanation of what happened so that they can be informed.

Thank you for your time!

View user profile

2 Re: Rule Enforcement on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm

The game is to be kept PG-13, which is below the belt in a sense I guess, RRP is fine though.
And I do sort of understand the vore thing in a way, there are a certain few people who talked about it constantly when I was on a few weeks back and it can get annoying after a while.

but yeah, no public server is allowed to have cybering, if any ever allows/does it I will just take their server down.

View user profile http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum