Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speech bubbles

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Speech bubbles on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
Would it be possible to make it so the in-game speech bubbles change colour according to the hair colour that you pick when customizing your character? Given that we can't identify who's talking purely by the "The xxx haired boy" anymore, it would be handy to have that visual indicator.

View user profile

2 Re: Speech bubbles on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Why not have have the player pick the color, but also change there name's color that color.

So now let's say Cirno who picked blue, her name will appear in a blue color when you hold CTRL and when she talks.

Just my way of improving on the idea.

View user profile

3 Re: Speech bubbles on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
I feel like that would make it hard to read the name, depending on what tile the player is standing on, and what colour they picked. Besides, if you're looking at the sprite, you'll see their hair colour anyway.
Nice thought though.

View user profile

4 Re: Speech bubbles on Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Frosty wrote:I feel like that would make it hard to read the name, depending on what tile the player is standing on, and what color they picked. Besides, if you're looking at the sprite, you'll see their hair colour anyway.
Nice thought though.

As easy as it might be for the hair color, you still might have problems with people with the same hair color. Same goes for mine, so why not combine our ideas.

First go with the hair color, and if two people or more people are in the same place with the same hair color, it has there
colors change to mine.

Now the problem that will not be solved here is, what if the person has the same color picked as his hair.

Another problem is as you pointed out is how hard to see the names some times, So why not add a outline to it with a unpick-able color. This way now you can see it even on color they picked.

View user profile

5 Re: Speech bubbles on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:22 pm

I'll see how it looks. I like the idea, though.

View user profile http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum