Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right Click Commands and Luminol

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Right Click Commands and Luminol on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:15 pm

GMs need right click commands such as Right Click > Ban/Boot from Round/Check Inventory/etc.

Luminol, I suggested a while back in the newer forums, but stuff. It's a standard thing to have a science room, it could be used on weapons or mopped areas, and a blue glow comes out when the lights go out indicating blood and stuff, yeeeeee.

View user profile

2 Re: Right Click Commands and Luminol on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:39 pm

I like this idea. It would be super cool to have the commands in right-click form, and the Luminol suggestion sounds pretty cool. I can imagine some creative RPs and interactions coming from its inclusion.

3 Re: Right Click Commands and Luminol on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
I like the idea. Luminol turned up in Virtue's Last Reward and I can imagine it would play out the same way in Pyrce.

View user profile

4 Re: Right Click Commands and Luminol on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:10 pm

I can also see this being used to frame people if done right.

View user profile

5 Re: Right Click Commands and Luminol on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:22 am

Natsumehack wrote:I can also see this being used to frame people if done right.

That probably would happen unless there are restrictions such as not allowing GM's to add or remove items in anyone's inventory.

View user profile

6 Re: Right Click Commands and Luminol on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:55 am

Personally, I've never seen luminol in a classroom. Ever. Could just be that I went to a boring school, but, uh... Yeah. I mean, it's still more believable than a billhook or a freakin' sword, but I just can't see it coming in handy that often, if you ask me. The right-click commands sound very useful, though.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum