Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quick talk, Quick emote, ect...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Quick talk, Quick emote, ect... on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 am

I feel it would make a significant difference to have some way of pulling up the "chat" or "say" and "emote" window without having to go into commands and clicking the appropriate button. If we could just click a certain button on our keyboards (lets say for the sake of an example we use the = button) and the "say" window would pop up, we type our sentences and we're done, then we could be able to more effectively RolePlay without awkward pauses. I hate having to shift back and forth between my inventory and the commands tab in game (especially when i'm fighting someone and am still required to emote or say stuff) Mad

In other games, they have things called macros (i'm sure most of you guys know what thy are) which solve this problem effectively. But I don't know the consequences of having macros on would do to the game and I am not asking we add macros. I just want a few specific buttons that pull up the talk and emote windows. It would give the players the opportunity to have a more smooth gameplay experience where we wont have to stop fighting, click commands, click "say" before continuing the fight. cheers

Let me know your guy's opinion is on this.

View user profile

2 Re: Quick talk, Quick emote, ect... on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Frosty

Admin
Admin
You don't need to click the commands tab. All you need to do is type the first (and maybe the second depending on which command) letter of the command and then press enter. It will automatically enter the command in and let you instantly type.

View user profile

3 Re: Quick talk, Quick emote, ect... on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Really? That's pretty nice. :3

View user profile

4 Re: Quick talk, Quick emote, ect... on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Frosty wrote:You don't need to click the commands tab. All you need to do is type the first (and maybe the second depending on which command) letter of the command and then press enter. It will automatically enter the command in and let you instantly type.

I appreciate the info. Razz

View user profile

5 Re: Quick talk, Quick emote, ect... on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:55 pm

Frosty Resolved it.

View user profile http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum