Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Game Mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Game Mode on Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:01 pm

I thought up this perfect game mode... Memories of Silent Hill

At certain points in the game random players will be transferred between 3 different Variations of the map

Real World - Everything is as it should be... no monsters, no nothing...

Fog World - A dense fog covers the map, Players here cant be seen by those in the real world... Some monsters are present and weird things going on (Strange Files and weapons in weird locations not to mention strange noises, not really any sign of life besides others trapped in the same world....

Nightmare World - This is hell itself... Floors and Walls are covered in blood and rust, Monsters are abundant. Very very strange ad demonic stuff goes on, Metallic grating replaces the floor, Truly a Horrific Place... Not to mention There is always Something stalking the Players with a Thirst for Blood... An Air Raid Siren Plays during the transition to this world...

Special Roles:
Male:
Walter Sullivan - Mass Murderer, wants to recreate the 21 sacraments so he can become one with his mother. can move freely between fog and Nightmare world...

Female:
Claudia Wolf - Wants to resurrect God... Will kill to do so... Can move freely between each relm

Random:
Pyramid Head - Executioner and Overall Bad ass... Needs to Kill everyone, Spawns with a very powerful Sword and can only stay in Nightmare World...

Items:

Radio - Begins to static when Monsters are near
Lighter - Illuminates one to two spaces ahead...
Great Knife - Pyramid Heads weapon of choice...
Ampule - Greatly Restores health and Leaves the character Invulnerable for a short amount of time...

Will add more ideas to this when I get a chance...

I also have some of the Items already Iconed (From work on a Previous SH game that i got tired of)

and I do have all the Sound effects for the stuff...

Be sure to Comment Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: New Game Mode on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:04 pm

no replies?

really?

View user profile

3 Re: New Game Mode on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 pm

NESgamer190

Game Master
Game Master
There's one big problem with the suggestion:

It falls under the announcement in the subforum, but suggestions of new game modes will not be accepted for now.

I do apologize, but it's been posted by the administrators, so next time a suggestion's on mind, check the announcement at top.

Locking the topic.

Last edited by NESgamer190 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot I was a moderator, and am locking topic for falling under a blacklisted suggestion.)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum