Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Customizing your witch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Customizing your witch! on Sun May 05, 2013 12:25 am

Now, I know, the signature for the witch is a butterfly. But what if you're not particularly fond of butterflies, or you want a specific rp that can't be matched up with being or using butterflies?

My suggestion here is customizing what the witch shoots and becomes while invisible. My ideas so far:

Scarab Beetle. Shoots a mass of Scarab beetles forward, and turns into a single beetle while flying. Suggestions for the arrow needed, though. Good for scaring the girls away!

Crow/ Raven. Shoots a mass of black feathers forward toward the target. Perhaps a single bird flying at high speeds for the arrow. Turns into a crow/raven when invisible.

Bat. Shoots a mass of bats, perhaps. Need suggestions for the arrow.

Snowy owl. Once again shoots feathers, but white this time. Follows the same concept as the Raven for arrow.

I just thought it'd be nice to let the players customize their witch abilities for the sake of their rp instead of forcing a butterfly on them. Of course, the butterfly is still a choice for those who prefer it.~

View user profile

2 Re: Customizing your witch! on Sun May 05, 2013 2:15 am

Kikari Azukari wrote:Now, I know, the signature for the witch is a butterfly. But what if you're not particularly fond of butterflies, or you want a specific rp that can't be matched up with being or using butterflies?

My suggestion here is customizing what the witch shoots and becomes while invisible. My ideas so far:

Scarab Beetle. Shoots a mass of Scarab beetles forward, and turns into a single beetle while flying. Suggestions for the arrow needed, though. Good for scaring the girls away!

Crow/ Raven. Shoots a mass of black feathers forward toward the target. Perhaps a single bird flying at high speeds for the arrow. Turns into a crow/raven when invisible.

Bat. Shoots a mass of bats, perhaps. Need suggestions for the arrow.

Snowy owl. Once again shoots feathers, but white this time. Follows the same concept as the Raven for arrow.

I just thought it'd be nice to let the players customize their witch abilities for the sake of their rp instead of forcing a butterfly on them. Of course, the butterfly is still a choice for those who prefer it.~

The witch's powers are from Beatrix from Umineko no naku koro ni.

Now cusotming the look could be cool, and could having different powers to pick from. But hey maybe they might do this. Cool idea.

View user profile

3 Re: Customizing your witch! on Sun May 05, 2013 5:28 am

This could certainly give witch an identity of it's own.
And like what Natsume said, having different powers for each different type of witch would be interesting. The issue is the amount of work that would have to go into this.

Though if this could be pulled off, I think a witch being randomed would be the best bet so that people don't pick the same witch everytime, it'd just destroy the purpose of the addition.

View user profile

4 Re: Customizing your witch! on Sun May 05, 2013 11:31 am

So randomizing the witch? That'd be kind of fun, never knowing what you're going to get when you get witch. I can see people complaining about what they got though, if it's randomized.

"i got the beetle can we end the round"

View user profile

5 Re: Customizing your witch! on Sun May 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Kikari Azukari wrote:So randomizing the witch? That'd be kind of fun, never knowing what you're going to get when you get witch. I can see people complaining about what they got though, if it's randomized.

"i got the beetle can we end the round"

That can be true, but given how the witch is a random role that is based on probability of the people who are playing, and who have " NO ROLE" Turned off.

It's more or less likely they will not care, unless they get some kind of scrappy spell that really sucks, that was purely randomly chosen if they ever add more spells to the game that is.

But Hey I could easily have no Idea what I am talking about, not fully knowing the players of PH.

View user profile

6 Re: Customizing your witch! on Sun May 05, 2013 8:46 pm

True, for some reason I didn't take into account witch is randomly chosen. Somehow. O_o;

I'm not really suggesting new powers so much as having something like the mass of Scarab beetles be a replacement for shooting butterflies for that type of witch. Same damage, ect, unless it'd be more fun to customize the damage based on the type of witch.

Ex: Crows are known to eat almost anything they can, so they do more damage due to actually eating meat.

View user profile

7 Re: Customizing your witch! on Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Kikari Azukari wrote:True, for some reason I didn't take into account witch is randomly chosen. Somehow. O_o;

I'm not really suggesting new powers so much as having something like the mass of Scarab beetles be a replacement for shooting butterflies for that type of witch. Same damage, ect, unless it'd be more fun to customize the damage based on the type of witch.

Ex: Crows are known to eat almost anything they can, so they do more damage due to actually eating meat.

That could unbalance it a bit, so there have to be some draw back for more powerful attack.

View user profile

8 Re: Customizing your witch! on Tue May 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Perhaps an amount of stamina usage equal to how much more powerful it is than the butterfly attack?

View user profile

9 Re: Customizing your witch! on Tue May 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Kikari Azukari wrote:Perhaps an amount of stamina usage equal to how much more powerful it is than the butterfly attack?

Maybe a little longer cool down as well, Just a small bit maybe a few seconds more.

View user profile

10 Re: Customizing your witch! on Wed May 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Ryuzaki

Well, not trying to be sexist here Neutral , but atleast they must change the Male's Golden Butterfly Magic to Black Crow Magic, >.> looks weird and non-manly to throw butterflies, and the stake, im good with it Razz

View user profile

11 Re: Customizing your witch! on Wed May 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Ryuzaki

Kooler221 wrote:This could certainly give witch an identity of it's own.
And like what Natsume said, having different powers for each different type of witch would be interesting. The issue is the amount of work that would have to go into this.

Though if this could be pulled off, I think a witch being randomed would be the best bet so that people don't pick the same witch everytime, it'd just destroy the purpose of the addition.

Also, Kooler, nothing can be 100% customizable without an big effort, imo Cool
Since there are oftenly "Twins" in some PH Rounds Laughing

Natsumehack wrote:

The witch's powers are from Beatrix from Umineko no naku koro ni.

Now cusotming the look could be cool, and could having different powers to pick from. But hey maybe they might do this. Cool idea.

Mad Mad Mad IT IS CALLED, BEATORICHEEEE Mad Mad Mad (Beatrice, for idiots)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum