Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why isn't this game listed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Why isn't this game listed? on Mon May 06, 2013 10:52 pm

This game is amazing, and I know it takes a lot of key concepts from Mitadake High, but most of the icons and programs are now different, you guys should really try to submit it to be listed. There are like 5 Naruto GOA rips listed and like 2 Bleach Las Noches rip listed, I don't understand why this couldn't be listed.

View user profile

2 Re: Why isn't this game listed? on Wed May 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Ryuzaki

In my opinion, they will soon, this game is really growing up fast, but guess the BYOND still find this a freaking Mad rip of MH Mad

View user profile

3 Re: Why isn't this game listed? on Wed May 08, 2013 5:07 pm

It was listed for quite some time until they found out braska was accepting donations.

Creators of fangames aren't allowed to accept donations.

Only reason why it was taken down.

View user profile

4 Re: Why isn't this game listed? on Fri May 10, 2013 4:06 am

I could link PH being unlisted to a lot of factors. A good amount of it, however, is what I like to call BYOND Politics. See, because PH's concept is the same as MH's own, that reason alone has caused us to be labeled a rip. This is the reason we were given for a while for being unlisted.

Subsequently, after being listed, we then lost it again for the simple reasoning that we were considered a "Fan game" due to the inclusion of multiple things, such as the DN Mode, Tsukihime Mode, etc. This was contested, as it should have been, and inevitably solved with the game being listed again. To avoid farther issues, however, work was done to remove the possible things that would make us a "fan game". This is what lead to Tsukihime becoming Vampire Mode, and attempts to create an original successor to DN Mode. (See: Old Judgement Mode, Artist Mode)

This lead to multiple periods where, with the community's blessing, DN mode would be removed. Each of these periods would be brief, as the community would always then immediately enter an uproar and demand the mode be put right back in. Hence at this point, it is here to stay I think. That has caused us to be unlisted once more though, as we take donations (Which are necessary to pay for upkeep of the game) while 'technically' being a Fan Game.

Tl;Dr version: BYOND is jumpy on the reasoning themselves why we're not listed.

View user profile

5 Re: Why isn't this game listed? on Fri May 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Ryuzaki

True, so true >.<

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum