Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abusive Admins

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Abusive Admins on Tue May 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Alright I ask in OOC if you should emote for a push, because I get really scaried whenever I push someone, I feel like I will get punished, I have always had this feeling since I've played MH back in 08. Anyways, Shinigami Rem, said Shut up you silly noob and I say can someone please punish him, he keeps harassing me and then he says I;m not harassing you, you silly noob and then I say that Death Note ia a crap anime, and that he is a child for watching some an immature show like that. Then Amelia mutes me and not Shinigami Rem, and all he says to shinigami rem is "Don't bait vongola, shinigami <3" doesn't mute him or anything. I ask in shout about 20 minutes later if I can be unmuted and he says here bitch, you're unmuted and I say thanks a lot bitch, then I get muted and Nii Nii says why did I insult an admin after screaming in say and bans me! These admins are so fucking hypocritical, just because he is an admin, he is allowed to call me a bitch and I'm not allowed to call him a bitch, just because he is a moderator? Such abusive admins...

View user profile

2 Re: Abusive Admins on Tue May 14, 2013 9:51 pm

1) You conveniently forgot to mention how you'd also been banned previously, and were attacking Rem previously due to Rem's involvement. This had lead to me asking you both to stop with the insulting earlier in the evening.

2) I didn't even ban you, Von. Kooler did. All I'd done was point out that you shouldn't insult an admin, especially when you'd spent a long period of time screaming to be unmuted. Rightfully, you shouldn't insult an admin. If one throws a bunch of personal insults at you for zero reason, mention it on the general forums. I'll be having a talk with Pond about that comment as is when he wakes up.

3) I had come back right about when you got muted, and had only seen you throwing insults. I did look back, and Rem deserved a mute as well, but you'd been slinging insults at many people all day. So having just come back, I myself would have made it a point to get you muted first. You had been the bigger disruption all day.

4) You'd been screaming in shout, I can confirm, for at least ten minutes. You did not just ask, and then Pond said "Here, bitch." You spent a period of time shouting and disrupting RP. This includes insulting someone who had claimed an RA on your part.

5) This is not an unban request, nor does it belong in the unban forum. If you have a complaint about a specific staff member, do it in the general forum.

Due to five, this is being locked.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum