Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arina's Server Unban Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Arina's Server Unban Thread on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:29 am

Arina -

Lurker
Lurker
Obviously you've been banned because you've been warned mostly once or twice on breaking the rules.

I've made it clear that if you do NOT emote before attacking lethally/non-lethally, it will result in an automatic ban. I can't tolerate, nor will I be able to undo the effect done on the victim of a supposed RA.

If you've been banned, simply put the thread topic "Arina Unban Thread - (Your Key Here)"

In-Game Name at the Time:
Key(s):
Why you were banned:
Why you think you should be unbanned:

View user profile

2 Re: Arina's Server Unban Thread on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:56 pm

ren101

Lurker
Lurker
Key: Ren101
Why I was banned:6. Do not use outside communication or conspire with friends. Any communication outside Pyrce High is strictly forbidden. Breach results in swift ban, as it breaks the game.
Why I think I should be unbanned: One, I did not agree in chat to murder anyone. Two, I only began killing when I was bribed ICly. And finally three, I did not break the rule because I only helped because of being ICly bribed with wonderful gifts.

View user profile

3 Re: Arina's Server Unban Thread on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:25 am

Arina -

Lurker
Lurker
ren101 wrote:Key: Ren101
Why I was banned:6. Do not use outside communication or conspire with friends. Any communication outside Pyrce High is strictly forbidden. Breach results in swift ban, as it breaks the game.
Why I think I should be unbanned: One, I did not agree in chat to murder anyone. Two, I only began killing when I was bribed ICly. And finally three, I did not break the rule because I only helped because of being ICly bribed with wonderful gifts.

You've been unbanned. Don't do it again please.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum