Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:06 pm

You fucked up and you want to apologize and swear up and down you won't do it again and kiss my ass, or just simply deny you completely fucked up thinking you're going to get anywhere by lying.
Whatever your butt hurt case, this is the place to post un ban requests. I'm generous with most people, including ones that were banned for personal reasons/mass RA/RK.

View user profile

2 You know what this is. on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Key : Femme Fetale/Imma Diamond Tiara
Server Banned : Barney Stinson 69
Banned By : Barney Stinson 60
Reason For Ban : After walking into the basement being pursued by murderers, I was given a countdown, 5... 4... I left the room after 4, Then was kicked, That a stupid reason, Just wait, I get back on to the server, Say a few choice words i had for Barney, Including 'There is these wonderful numbers called 3,2, and 1'. Before being given a chance, I was called a fucking cunt in Host Chat, then banned, Again, How many times can this guy Kick, Ban and Call me a 'Fucking Cunt', I don't know, This is the third, and the first and second we're both for even bigger, stupider reasons, because he kicks me and i say something, Like anyone else would. I'll be nice an Unban him from my server Due to the last 2 times this has happened, He can kick me all he wants but he knows im going to lash back, Because for being kicked for an idiot reason who wouldn't? Yeah exactly shut up you liar you know you'd say something.

Well, You can use the pair of balls you have, act like a man, and unban me and stop fighting with this 'Fucking Cunt', Or you can be a child and continue being butthurt about me insulting your number skills, Your move Holy Man.

View user profile

3 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Barney has a server unban thread. Please post it within his thread. Smile

Also, here are the logs from your booting on. For the record, you were extremely disrespectful to the host, and that is why you were banned.

Spoiler:
Satoshi Memorial Bot 2k14 She Wields The Notebook(She Wields The Notebook) has booted Femme Fetale(Akira Miyamoto) from the server.
Jul 19 37 55 Satoshi Memorial Bot 2k14 Femme Fetale(Femme Fetale) logs in.
Really
Ever heard of 3,2, and 1 you fucktard
I know your a fucking moron but they are the first 3
You should know atleast that
Message from host:
AH! YES!

Message from host:
NOW I REMEMBER WHY I BANNED YOU.

Message from host:
YOU'RE A COMPLETE CUNT.

View user profile

4 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:23 pm

I ment to, i hit new post by Accident, And ok so i was disrespectful, But the Random Boot without warning and the 'fucking cunt' Wasn't disrespectful? If you say no your clearly wrong, Satoshi.

View user profile

5 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:32 pm

You and I both know that you said some extreme bullshit that you left out. Due to the fact I call myself generous on the original post, you have one last fucking chance. I swear to god.
Also, you forgot to mention that you rushed the teacher's desk, which had nothing in it.

View user profile

6 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Imma Diamond Tiara wrote:I ment to, i hit new post by Accident, And ok so i was disrespectful, But the Random Boot without warning and the 'fucking cunt' Wasn't disrespectful? If you say no your clearly wrong, Satoshi.

A boot is not a sign of disrespect, nor can it be seen as one. It is you being ejected from the game for breaking a rule. If a boot is disrespect I sure must be a cruel, nonredeemable asshole considering all the people I've banned for breaking rules. If you consider a boot a sign of disrespect, you are clearly even more wrong than I ever could be, Femme.

So ignoring the boot part, which isn't valid to begin with, I hold Barney and the hosts by the same standard I hold even the other staff to. Disrespect breeds disrespect. While what he said was not respectful, you called him, in your own words, a "fucktard" and a "fucking moron" immediately after returning from the boot. He doesn't have to sit and take that. The second you act disrespectful, it is open season to retaliate.

While I encourage the other staff members not to do so in such a way, Barney is not apart of the staff. How he reacts reflects solely on himself, not the game as a whole. It is his choice to attack back once you have shown him disrespect.

View user profile

7 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:54 pm

So a random boot just means nothing? Of course you wouldn't back me up since you dislike me, but lets say Celes does something wrong, Oh no, jump on that. Why are you even involved in this is my question? You have absolutely Nothing to do with this ban, I am not banned from your server nor did you ban me yourself, And you said yourself And i quote:

'If you are not directly involved in an unban request, please refrain from posting and getting involved in it. It's not your place to defend someone. It falls on themselves to do so. Thank you.'

Why can you not follow your own rules Satoshi?

View user profile

8 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Imma Diamond Tiara wrote:So a random boot just means nothing? Of course you wouldn't back me up since you dislike me, but lets say Celes does something wrong, Oh no, jump on that. Why are you even involved in this is my question? You have absolutely Nothing to do with this ban, I am not banned from your server nor did you ban me yourself, And you said yourself And i quote:

'If you are not directly involved in an unban request, please refrain from posting and getting involved in it. It's not your place to defend someone. It falls on themselves to do so. Thank you.'

Why can you not follow your own rules Satoshi?

I do not dislike you. At all. Infact, I quite like you. Also, you do know just how much I cover for Celes, right? Because believe it or not, I like Celes as well, and would enjoy her keeping her job.

You also... realize just how hypocritical you are to berate me for being "involved", yes? I had to merge your topic into his thread, and you proceeded to ask me a question.

View user profile

9 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:10 pm

On top of this, this is a mass-request thread. The "rule" you decided to quote isn't applicable because this is not a one-to-one thread.

View user profile

10 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:11 pm

What you see as a question was a simple snide remark, It just went undetected by your word-radar.

I am tired of this mindless fighting, This is a thread to be unbanned, not to have a fight with someone i generally like. I doubt Barney will respond to this anyhow, Posting it was pointless.

View user profile

11 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Okay then first off, the snide remark was not needed in the least.

Second, Barney already unbanned you. As he stated multiple posts back.

View user profile

12 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:13 pm

And as for that, The 'rule' Should have been stated to be used as such, As i and i guarentee everyone else who paid attention to even read it thinks it applies for both, If you want to use that then at least make sure it Specifies.

View user profile

13 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:15 pm

I couldn't even notice i was unbanned because you and me decided to have a Fight for no apparent reason, So lets just stop fighting already, As much as i enjoy a good verbal fight your not a person i want to have one with.

View user profile

14 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:20 pm

You know, on second thought, never mind me unbanning you. If you're wondering why, then the following logs should satisfy your curiosity.
Spoiler:
Message from host:
YOU'RE A COMPLETE CUNT.

View user profile

15 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:23 pm

And you wonder why i am.

You and I both know that you said some extreme bullshit that you left out. Due to the fact I call myself generous on the original post, you have one last fucking chance. I swear to god.
Also, you forgot to mention that you rushed the teacher's desk, which had nothing in it.

10 Minutes Later Without me saying a word....

You know, on second thought, never mind me unbanning you. If you're wondering why, then the following logs should satisfy your curiosity.

Message from host:<br>YOU'RE A COMPLETE CUNT.

View user profile

16 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Well, I already Apologized, So leave me banned so be it if you can't move on from just one little fight. I just thought you could be mature enough to move on from this but maybe i was wrong.

View user profile

17 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Hey, Guess What Sweet Cheeks,

<Luka Megurine Append> Baaaa
<Fear Kitten> Round trip ping-pong took 0.22 seconds. Liking this place already.
<Femme Fetale> Eh, Im perma banned from that server
<Mista-mage123> that's because i'm not a shit host
Jul 23 41 01 Light Bot Spanzdude(Spanzdude) logs in.
<Femme Fetale> Amen sister

So in other words, A Big Fuck You from Me, Fear, Luka, and Mista. I would send you the whole conversation but that would just be too funny.

Middle finger to you, Shittyhost.

View user profile

18 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:12 am

Since you're determined to post that as a little taunt, this thread is being locked before it gets farther derailed. Rem: Make a new thread in the morning.

For the record, I asked all of the people involved about said post. They all said they weren't directing a thing at Rem, nor did they have an issue with him.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum