Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:00 am

You fucked up and you want to apologize and swear up and down you won't do it again and kiss my ass, or just simply deny you completely fucked up thinking you're going to get anywhere by lying.
Whatever your butt hurt case, this is the place to post un ban requests. I'm generous with most people, including ones that were banned for personal reasons/mass RA/RK.

Last edited by Barney Stinson on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Me being an idiot on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Hi Zelda Immortal here...

I screwed up I realized I was hoarding keys AFTER My Battery Ran Out....

I'M SORRY...

View user profile

3 XD on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:31 pm

I removed it before I even read your post.
I removed it after like... 3 rounds.

View user profile

4 Sorry for all the stuff ups. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:19 am

our key: Xx_glowworm_xX
Server banned on: Barney Stinson 69's
Person who banned you: No idea
Reason for ban: Okay, so I have no idea about this either, all I know is that I was walking around and doing my own thing, and not breaking any rules that I know of, the last thing I did before I was banned was pick up a health kit, but I had a justified reason for doing so, as my character was looking for an asprin IC, and picked it up. It was only one too, so it wasn't hoarding! And, suddenly I was kicked off, and, I didn't pay attention to the Chat, because I don't usually when I'm playing, so I didn't see any conversation beforehand, so I have no idea why I was banned, and who did it. And I can retrieve any logs either, because I thought it was my internet so I exited the window and tried to get back in, but it wouldn't let me. I would be okay with being banned, apart from the fact I have no clue, and apparently wasn't given a reason why I was banned? -Thank you

(( Sorry about the stuff ups))

View user profile
I FUCKED UP AGAIN
AFTER GOING through a lot of Mitadake High I found out what was metagaming was

AND I DID IT...

Basically Yes I am new.
Yes I Have Aspergers.
I am 17
But going with Mitadake High I am a good roleplayer. (I won by being stealthy (I hid in the anime room until the end of the round.))

I Know RIGHT NOW I may be never unbanned...

I might have to leave Pyrce and continue Mitadake...

View user profile

6 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:35 am

Zelda Immortal wrote:I FUCKED UP AGAIN
AFTER GOING through a lot of Mitadake High I found out what was metagaming was

AND I DID IT...

Basically Yes I am new.
Yes I Have Aspergers.
I am 17
But going with Mitadake High I am a good roleplayer. (I won by being stealthy (I hid in the anime room until the end of the round.))

I Know RIGHT NOW I may be never unbanned...

I might have to leave Pyrce and continue Mitadake...

I literally unbanned you a few seconds before I read your post.
However, the objective of the game is not to stay alive -- It's to RP.
I also have aspergers and remember how much of a bitch it was to learn not to kill people for not answering my statements, even if those statements were only, "Hello." so... XD

View user profile

7 Unban Request on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:16 pm

SgtNorth

Key: Sgt North
Server banned on: [Version: 2.5.6]
RP Mode: Medium Roleplay
Game Map: Default 2
Auto Hosting: Enabled
Game Mode: Normal
Players: 16/22]
Hosted by The Shinigami Rem
Person who banned you: Byond tells me I was Banned by host. The Shinigami Rem
Reason for ban: Unknown
Actions before ban: I joined the server, and then joined the watchers team, then after a couple minutes, I left. I think I said "Hello" In the chat.

8 I would just like to be unbanned please :3 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:01 am

Renten

Your key: XXRentenXX

Server banned on: Hosted by: The Shinigami Rem

Person who banned you: The Shinigami Rem

Reason for ban: The actually ban reason given was not an actual ban reason as it was a rage out. I was banned from Shinigami's server yesterday for playing a round in which there were a killer and someone helping the killer and I was joking around and called one girl's character a slut for helping the killer kill people and get away but she thought I was calling her a slut and I told her I wasn't caller her a slut but her character and I even apologized for making her think I was talking about here although before I apologized I may have been a little ruse in saying ''Cool I didn't know you had pink hair irl" as my exact words were "The Pink hair slut is helping the killer". After making it clear I wasn't talking about her, Shinigami Rem still decided to ban me and in the reason he called me things worse than what I said about her character. The thing about this that upsets me the most is that I was calling her character a slut and they both thought I was talking about her when I said I wasn't and that as I was being banned there was a religion war going on in OOC chat where people insulted other people using harsh words and insulting other people's religion but Shinigami Rem did not seem to care that much at the time. The thing that upset me even more is that he intended to keep me banned for good because he refused to tell me how to request for unban. Now I know some of you are thinking that I must be an idiot but I have never been banned from pyrce high before or any game that required an unban request so I did not know and I asked Shinigami Rem politely without insulting him or any "rage" he just refused to tell me. Sorry if this post is way to long so I will wrap it up.

I wish to be unbanned as I did not mean to insult her directly I was talking about her character but Rem should have at least given a warning before banning me for good over one word and I am sure people have said and done WAY worse things than me in the presence of him or any other mods in there server but I am banned for good over one word. Also I apologize if she was your girlfriend or mom or sister or anyone close to you but that doesn't me insta ban and in the reason for ban call me a bunch of worse name in full caps. (That wasn't really wrapping it up was it XD)

*I am truly sorry I hurt yours or anyone else's feelings ~ XXRentenXX

9 Unban Request on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Key: Amara Rose
Server Banned On: Giovanni Auditore
Who Banned You: ?
Reason For Ban: I honestly, I just have no idea. I haven't played in a while and when logging back in it said i have been Banned from this server, I don't know when i was banned or by who, Or who this even is. I would have posted this under Server Bans but there wasn't a thread for this host, Sorry if i should have posted it there.

View user profile

10 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 pm

I merged all three of your requests to the proper thread. Smile

View user profile

11 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Amara Rose wrote:Key: Amara Rose
Server Banned On: Giovanni Auditore
Who Banned You: ?
Reason For Ban: I honestly, I just have no idea. I haven't played in a while and when logging back in it said i have been Banned from this server, I don't know when i was banned or by who, Or who this even is. I would have posted this under Server Bans but there wasn't a thread for this host, Sorry if i should have posted it there.
Hi, I'm Barney Stinson, the aforementioned host. Femme, Changing your key won't change shit. Kthanks.

View user profile

12 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Renten wrote:Your key: XXRentenXX

Server banned on: Hosted by: The Shinigami Rem

Person who banned you: The Shinigami Rem

Reason for ban: The actually ban reason given was not an actual ban reason as it was a rage out. I was banned from Shinigami's server yesterday for playing a round in which there were a killer and someone helping the killer and I was joking around and called one girl's character a slut for helping the killer kill people and get away but she thought I was calling her a slut and I told her I wasn't caller her a slut but her character and I even apologized for making her think I was talking about here although before I apologized I may have been a little ruse in saying ''Cool I didn't know you had pink hair irl" as my exact words were "The Pink hair slut is helping the killer". After making it clear I wasn't talking about her, Shinigami Rem still decided to ban me and in the reason he called me things worse than what I said about her character. The thing about this that upsets me the most is that I was calling her character a slut and they both thought I was talking about her when I said I wasn't and that as I was being banned there was a religion war going on in OOC chat where people insulted other people using harsh words and insulting other people's religion but Shinigami Rem did not seem to care that much at the time. The thing that upset me even more is that he intended to keep me banned for good because he refused to tell me how to request for unban. Now I know some of you are thinking that I must be an idiot but I have never been banned from pyrce high before or any game that required an unban request so I did not know and I asked Shinigami Rem politely without insulting him or any "rage" he just refused to tell me. Sorry if this post is way to long so I will wrap it up.

I wish to be unbanned as I did not mean to insult her directly I was talking about her character but Rem should have at least given a warning before banning me for good over one word and I am sure people have said and done WAY worse things than me in the presence of him or any other mods in there server but I am banned for good over one word. Also I apologize if she was your girlfriend or mom or sister or anyone close to you but that doesn't me insta ban and in the reason for ban call me a bunch of worse name in full caps. (That wasn't really wrapping it up was it XD)

*I am truly sorry I hurt yours or anyone else's feelings ~ XXRentenXX
Fun fact: You just wasted an hour of your life writing all that bull shit. There is a reason I refused to tell you -- I am not unbanning your lying ass. Hell, the piece of shit that comes out of said lying ass was worth more than the insult you threw at Eimi -- Nothing sexual was involved that round -- with anyone, so why in the fuck you used that completely useless and hurtful insult is beyond me.

View user profile

13 Re: Barney Stinson 69's server Unban Requests on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Your post has been deleted and you have been given a ten day cool off ban from the forums, Amara.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum