Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion for Server Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suggestion for Server Mod on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Since I have seen a ton of hosts electing people "server mods", I think it would be a good idea to give hosts and GMs the ability to make their trusted players mods on certain servers, so the host or gms can go faff about when they need to. Server Mod gets basic abilities, boot, mute, ban. Upon using these verbs, they must specify a reason in a feel in field.

View user profile

2 Re: Suggestion for Server Mod on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:26 am

The only place I've ever seen give 'server mods' is Rem's server, but besides the point. This is pretty much telling the staff not to do their job and to just idle while giving players powers which can be easily abused. -1

View user profile

3 Re: Suggestion for Server Mod on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Ive played on a server and on more than one occasion the Host is AFK as are all Admins/GMs and nothing can be done about a Mass RK/RAer or other issues. I think this would be a great idea because i am tired of being RKed and nobody there to hear it.

+1

View user profile

4 Re: Suggestion for Server Mod on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:13 pm

I personally think the Idea is great since I have a ton of server moderators who can't do shit when I'm AFK. Plus, my server moderators aren't taken seriously -- At all. If they had the ability to boot people themselves, this would definitely change. Of course, I'd suggest you don't make server moderators over powered -- Give them the same or more guidelines than the host.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum