Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Complaint: Cybering/ERP #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Complaint: Cybering/ERP #1 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
First off, here are raw logs of the entire situation, disregarding some offshoots in chat that are occurring even as I type this up: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=K79mHuHu

Here are the instances of cyber in tex log form and (most of it) put together in a screenshot:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=eSwJPuZ7
http://i42.tinypic.com/8xkhgx.png

Here would be their usernames:
http://i39.tinypic.com/33o4mxw.png

As can be seen in the raw logs, Terios asked in chat if ERP was allowed after numerous instances (rounds) where they cybered and were not reported. They were told that it is not allowed despite Amelia Dream's constant antagonism and confusion-causing statements, and were made aware of the particulars of the rule such as 'light romantic RP is okay, but anything that gives the intention of sexual arousal falls under the rule'. They continued regardless.

Otherwise, I have nothing further to say that doesn't deviate into ranting/flaming except that this happened on Mystia's server on 08/05/2013 between 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM EST. Thank you for your time.

View user profile

2 Re: Complaint: Cybering/ERP #1 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:34 pm

haert

Lurker
Lurker
Well... To be honest Nothing entered Vagina/butthole... So i doubt They will be ban for this... This was just making out and a little groping...

View user profile

3 Re: Complaint: Cybering/ERP #1 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Jason wrote:1) No Cybering
-Children, believe it or not, DO play this game. Please keep all sexual talk, or role plays, off of Pyrce High be it out of character or in character. Avoid all nudity if possible. Do not graphically depict (or outright imply) the carrying out of sexual acts. While I will not go out of my way to list all of the actual acts you could depict, the general idea is that if it's an action done with the express intention to sexually arouse the other person or yourself, it falls under this.

Now, read clearly the above rule. It's the first of the gamewide rule. Arguably the most important. I argued with Jason over how 'groping isn't cyber' with the fact that 'groping any genital/sexual organ is sexual in nature and, hence, to do so with the intent of sexually arousing the other person is cybering', and caused him to change his opinion on such.

I don't mind if they don't get banned. They still committed sexual acts and, indeed, cybered.

(P.S. There's a difference between romantic kissing and sexual kissing, too!)

View user profile

4 Re: Complaint: Cybering/ERP #1 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:29 am

Thanks for the notice. Action will be taken upon the perps in due time.

View user profile

5 Re: Complaint: Cybering/ERP #1 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:41 am

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
> 2:29 AM

Kewler pls.

View user profile

6 Re: Complaint: Cybering/ERP #1 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Egil wrote:> 2:29 AM

Kewler pls.
That's funny because that's exactly when I got Bobby. >___>

View user profile

7 Re: Complaint: Cybering/ERP #1 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:27 am

I see nothing wrong with their cybering and as Haert stated, "Well... To be honest Nothing entered Vagina/butthole... So i doubt They will be ban for this... This was just making out and a little groping.."

And a bonus, they actually role played it well instead of the following...

*Herp touches Derp's boob*. If they role played like that, they should be banned after being burnt alive.

View user profile

8 Re: Complaint: Cybering/ERP #1 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:46 am

Mr.Anonymous wrote:I see nothing wrong with their cybering and as Haert stated, "Well... To be honest Nothing entered Vagina/butthole... So i doubt They will be ban for this... This was just making out and a little groping.."

And a bonus, they actually role played it well instead of the following...

*Herp touches Derp's boob*. If they role played like that, they should be banned after being burnt alive.
It's against the rules, no matter what form it's in. You'd do well to familiarize yourself with such rules.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum