Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moderator Applications on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:25 am

Hi. We are opening up applications for a new moderator. If interested, please make a detailed application, including your previous moderating experience (if any), amount of time active in game, and anything you feel is important.

Last edited by MasterBraska on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com

2 Re: Moderator Applications on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:31 am

I guess I'll apply, then.
Previous Moderating Experience: None really, but I try to enforce rules anyway. Bad habit.
Activity level: Low, but should pick up
Other reasons to pick me: I can and will enforce rules, and definitely follow them. In addition, I attempt to, and generally do, maintain a neutral standpoint with conflicts. Plus Kyo knows me and favoritism.

View user profile

3 Re: Moderator Applications on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:45 am

Hello, it's Gold Girl.

I would like to apply for the new GM position because I really want to help the general community of Pyrce get along and have fun without the daily drama of small fights and such. I was a GM on two games, one was a small time Zelda based game, which is now dead on Byond, as well as a semi - popular Pokemon game, which has also passed. I was staff on both of the games for a short while, and had no complaints against myself.

I am on every single day for at least 5 hours. I know how to handle situations involving RK's, RA's, and personal attacks on a player. Logs must be provided unless the GM or Admin has seen the attack themselves. The severity of the punishment depends on the severity of the attack or offense. Disputes can be easily solved with a mute if no one can come to a calm agreement. Banning is rarely needed unless the offense is something such as a personal attack on a player, or unwillingness to cooperate with staff demands.

If you need any more information, I'm happy to provide any you would need, just ask.~

View user profile

4 Re: Moderator Applications on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:47 am

Applying for re-acceptance of GM position. I'm the best, so why not! I'm on the game pretty much every day except for days where I'm not home at all. I think people like me, as well. I feel like I did a pretty good job when I was a GM.

5 Re: Moderator Applications on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:07 am

Interested In Position
Name: Rick Cruz
Username: silentsh00t
Previous moderating experience: I'v been admin for several different CS:S servers and community admin on a gaming clan.
Amount of time active in game: I don't know the exact days or hours but I am pretty active.
Availability: Everyday except Sundays.  10AM-11PM[Not full times] UTC-6:00 Central Time.
Why Me: I will dedicate as much time as I can to this game to help enforce rules ,diffuse situations, regulate chat if needed and just make the overall playing experience better for everyone.

----
Skype if any questions : silentsh00t

View user profile

6 Re: Moderator Applications on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:47 am

It's Charlie, hi.
I thought I'd make a quick application.

I had previous experience in moderating on a small RPG and moderating on a few games outside of BYOND.

I'm active daily, the time kind of varies because of bad sleeping habits, but it's still daily and for at least 5 to 6 hours everyday.

I also think that I'd make a good moderator because I'm fairly good at enforcing the rules. I already basically try to enforce rules whenever I can, because I kind of just like helping the community out when I can.

I also feel that a lot of the community would like me to be a moderator and I'd like to be one, myself, so I thought I'd apply for that reason, as well.

View user profile

7 Re: Moderator Applications on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:11 am

princess kyo

um i wanna apply for gm because im basically perfect. i never ban people unless they question my prettiness, which would give them a perma ban. i'll be expecting my gm some time by next week?
cheers thanks cheers 

View user profile

8 Re: Moderator Applications on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Ephicross

While you're at this, Braska-- (( Mod verbs should be broaden. ))

View user profile

9 Admin Application on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Nick8065

Lurker
Lurker
Well, I don't have any GM or Admin experience but I have watched many GMs and Admins over the years do their jobs and I think I could possibly manage being one if I applied myself. I will probably be on everyday considering my job allows it since I am currently in the US Air Force. I have been playing since the Mitadake age and have met a lot of the player base and I seem to get along with everyone and I would enforce the rules and make sure drama is kept at a minimum since it seems we can never truly get rid of it, even though we would love too. That is my little spheel and I hope I am chosen to help Pyrce be a wonderful and joyous time for all who play it. Very Happy 

View user profile

10 Re: Moderator Applications on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Nozu

<Nozu> Probably pointless considering the other, more capable applicants, but worth it to give it a shot. Might jump start my interest in this game again. As they say, allons-y!

- - -

Name: David.

BYOND Key: Nozu, which is also my best known alias around BYOND.

Height: 5'11 - 6'0" range.

Weight: 170 - 173 lbs. range.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with a very heavy female lean. In fact, the only kind of guys I like are "traps". If you don't know what that term means go look it up.

Marital Status: Engaged to Amelia Dream Single.

...Wait, why would you give a fuck about ANY of this stuff above? To get to know me? Why would you need to get to know me if I'm just going to be a mod? Well, it's simple. If I do eventually get chosen as a mod, I want people to be able to talk to me and get to know me on a personal level. So I threw up some random facts about myself just for shits and giggles sake and for the reason I already stated. With that out of the way, in comes the important stuff.

- - -

Past Mod Experience: I've modded dozens upon utterly dozens of RP forums around the internet, as well as tried my hand at modding a few currently dead Naruto BYOND games. As for actual experience on Mitadake High in the modding field, I was an infamous mini-host on Forkkie's server(s) and hosted a slew of my own servers back in the day. Just ask the oldbies that remember me.

Activity on Mitadake/Pyrce: I've been around here and there on Pyrce ever since it came into existence. As for Mitadake High, I made this key way back on December 23rd of 2009 so it's safe to say I've been around for a good long while.

Why?: Honestly, I can't give you a good why except for the fact that it would definitely give me something to do with my free time and that you could trust me considering that A) I've got a good large amount of buddies around PH as well as already on PH's staff team, and B) I've been in a staff position for this sort of thing before.

Really, I don't expect to be picked in the end but I thought I might as well give it a shot.

If you all need to contact me outside the forum/Pyrce High, I have Skype at mottekesailorfuku. Just say who you are in the friend request and I'll accept it.

View user profile

11 Re: Moderator Applications on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:23 pm

hi i wuld like to apply

im a very active player who plays liek a few hours every day
i also have been around for a long time like 2 months i think

with me as mod, you can guarantee peace among all
so pick me please
thanks

edit - i forgot to mention i have 0 experience but its k i can still be a good mod, ok? thank u for ur time

View user profile

12 Re: Moderator Applications on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Puckaboo2

BYOND Key: Puckaboo2.

Length of Activity: Sometimes I can be on all day, sometimes I can be on for a few hours, sometimes I won't be on at all. It just depends on what mood I am in, and unless there is some serious drama going on, it is quite seldom for people to see me absent for a day.

Experience on the game: I've pretty much played Pyrce almost as long as it has been out, and before that, I have been on Mitadake High since before '09, so I'm a seasonal player and I know the gist of pretty much everything.

Experience as a mod: I have none, but I have been considered to be a moderator on some games for my responsibility and fairness (even though I'm known for an explosive temper) and I love to help out with things such as iconning.

Why?: I have been in this community for quite a long time, and I must say, I'm fond of it. I love to help out--I'm quick to jump into the opportunity to make a contribution, whether it's with iconning, coming up with ideas, debates on whatever and... pretty much keeping incompetent troublemakers out of Pyrce. I have a tendency to be over-assertive sometimes, and I'm quick to fight if I feel there is anything unjust happening--so one of the first people to call out on bullshittery is me.
Although I am very prone to explosive tempers, I assure you, unless the incident is really dire and that majority of the server wants a person banned, I shall ask an administrator before I ban somebody. I am responsible, fair, and quite loving, and I love to chat with people--if there's a problem, come talk to me.

View user profile

13 Re: Moderator Applications on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Egil

Veteran
Veteran
Name: David- just like Nozu
BYOND Key: He_Without_Sorrow

Activity: I can be on almost everyday for atleast two hours, barring family/personal problems that may arise suddenly and school work.

PH/MH EXP: I've been with the game since it was an actual beta, and I played MH for over a year before playing Pyrce. Thus, I have extensive familiarity with the various items, weapons, modes, maps, aspects of hosting, etcetera.

Past Staff Experience: I was an admin on a RP finale-esque server for over eight months- otherwise, I've been a moderator on various icon-game servers and on minecraft servers hosted by various people.

Reasoning: I'm bored, simply put. I have more free time on my hands and I'm willing to put in the work necessary to make the game fun and stress-free for everyone. I can't really give you anything more than that in terms of a good reason for wanting to be a staff member- it's somewhat of an ambiguous question.

If you need to contact me outside of BYOND, my Skype is Masterdarwin88. Or something silly like that.

P.S. I was told that the two open mod spots have already been filled- consider this app for future openings, if you'd rather not have more than two GMs at once!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum