Pyrce High

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petition For Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:36 am

Ephicross

avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Kyogirl4lyfe wrote:IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE CONCERN ABOUT AN ADMINISTRATOR, PLEASE REPORT YOUR CASE TO THE FORUMS!
Opening

This is for Kyo, and Braska.

Let me start this off saying that I have no personal feelings against you two. What I want to make off this thread is to address the problems brought upon by a particular drama that saw notable players kicked out of the game for good.

Now, let's make this quick-- considering the fact that the players who were involved didn't and don't want to waste much breath on what happened as they feel as if they were mistreated.

If we go pull the clock back a month, you would notice a change from then and now. The key difference would be the players that actually made up the servers, and of course not just the 'noobs' that swing by now, and then. We're talking about the 'casuals' that devoted their time, as well as their resource, to make sure that everything runs smooth. Most people would remember Sarah54321's server. And now that she's gone, as well as the others who left with her, 2/4 of the 'casuals' population left.

There have been a lot of complaints as to why some of these players left, and that would be how Kyo treated them before. They claim she was insulting Sarah, and her friends. That resulted then into several requests for bans. And the fact being that Nii, and Frosty are fired without their knowing.

Look, I'm not going to make things sour as they already are but what I'm trying to get out of this are your considerations, as well as your understanding.

The fact that some of these players even took money out of their pockets(even myself) to support, and donate for this game is already enough proof that they care to where Pyrce High stands. Even today.


Requested Action

Several players whom were treated unfairly be apologized to, and be welcomed to the game with open arms. No more egos on this one. It's not that they're even asking for them to be unbanned, it's just that I, Ephicross, am trying to do everyone a favor if I could bring everyone to one side. It wasn't as if they asked for them to be unbanned through me with this post, it's just that I am the one asking for it-- simply put.

Less drama. No more bullshit. No need to sprinkle more words on this. Seriously.

Hire an admin that can actually pose to stand on neutral ground to have the authority to call and stop aforementioned bullshit on all sides. One of which that actually has the input Jason had, if not him anymore. "He was the only sane Admin we had", a player said.

--

Opening

This is to all players that may have been affected.

Guys, I know you really care much about PH, seeing as how you all made friends with each other here but this won't end in a happy note if we're all going to keep hating each other. If the two are willing to cooperate, the rest of you two should be able to, too.

One of which should pardon some of their questionable actions. I know we're not all on good terms but the less we can focus on the OOC drama, the more content and RP we can add into PH together if we work as a whole.

Requested Action

...Less bullshit, and less complaints. No more beings kids.

Also give out your apologies. This maybe hard but if we're trying to work together, we should be able to actually do it, so, yes, let's be all friends and make up.

Do what you always do to keep PH a little more brighter, and a little more crowded.

---

All in all, we're just trying to put back a game that's being torn down to pieces by unnecessary drama.

Pyrce High was built off to be the successor of MH of which fell.

Let's try not to make the same mistake. Especially that of a faster note. It ended after some time, and comparing the time frame, we should be the one that lasted long.

So, what do you say? I know you all care about this game. We should do our best to keep it alive as much as possible.

That's all.

View user profile

2 True..true!~ on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:40 am

Holybond

avatar
Lurker
Lurker
I totally agree with this. There's no need for this hate, comrades. Let's just forgive, and forget. Moving forward is the only way to go.Cool 

View user profile

3 Re: Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:31 am

If you're asking that from me I done tried to work things out with them, Sarah and Bloxhero(?) came to me and falsely accused me of DDoSing them. They were not very nice about it and assumed too much, why would I even do that to my own player base?
I tried to ask Patch the Meister what issues she had but she refused to answer me and I still to this day don't know what she is angry about, I tried to work things out with her but it did not end well. As for the ones who are complaining as to why Nii-Nii Satoshi was removed I had to remove him because he was allowing normal users to log on his admin account, this should never happen under and circumstances but it did many times.

If you want me to say I'm sorry then I can, but I just wish to know what I should be sorry for, Kyogirl4lyfe was rehired, she was fired in the past yes, but that was the past and this is now, I haven't seen her ban anyone without reason(At all yet). Her and Sarah did get into a fight but it's because Sarah kept muting her for no reason and wouldn't let her speak, so of course it does get aggrevating to be spam muted.
I think it should be a respected decision that I made her Admin again and at least try, not vulgarly insult me for it.

View user profile http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com

4 Re: Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:32 am

Ephicross

avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Thanks for responding, MasterBraska. It really helps.

I agree about Kyo. She's been nothing but nice to me when I get on. And against what other people say, she didn't actually ban anyone yet like you said.

Braska's taken the first step to all of this. No more bitching if he's willing to say sorry then you people should too-- because I've already had enough of it. I know you guys love the game, anyway, so I expect you all to hug it all out, no matter how much fat of an ego you have to swallow.

View user profile

5 Re: Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:55 am

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
I have seen this as a lost cause. I have made several attempts to contact frustrated players, and have been repeatedly insulted and ridiculed every time. No one's been kicked out, per say, but have left on their own will.

I have not insulted any one since I have rejoined the game, correct me if I'm wrong. Sarah had been rude with me from the start, and even then, I try to just joke about it or shrug it off.
A lot of these issues appear to be because of FUD about me. Me and Nii apparently have "ISSUES" and I was surprised to find all of the nasty things he's said about me to other players in the past.  

Amelia had even posted me logs of a player who was speaking out about things I've never even done, "Kyo banned wolfshock and Braska let her because kyo sucks his dick!!", etc.

I really don't know what to tell you. I've been told that some people (Gold Girl, Sarah) act out because they feel intimidated by me, and the most I can do is assure that I'm not like that. Unfortunately, they haven't listened to me. : /

Even now, I have absolutely no problem with them on the game, nor do I have the intentions of making them feel like outcasts. I'm not the type of person to let things like that get to me, nor is Braska.

What I can apologize for, however, is my behavior around a year ago. Embarassed  I had never abused my powers, as some people think, but at the same time I wasn't a very pleasant person to be around. I'm prideful! I don't like to admit when I mess up, but I had always felt bad for my attitude back then and how I angered players. I was having a really, really rough time in my life and mistakenly vented my UNCONTROLLABLE RAGE (just kidding .-.) through you guys. I was hoping people would understand that those weren't my true colors.

So for that, I apologize. Since then, I have grown up. It's really, REALLY hard to upset me these days, which is why people think I'm sucha chill admin ; ) ~ that problem is in the past, and you don't have to worry about it anymore.
That's all I can really say about the issue.

View user profile

6 Re: Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Yo people, this is Sarah here and I do have to say this new site does look pretty spiffy. Ahem, anyway, that's really not what I came into this topic to talk about. Onto seriousness, now.

Yes, I had been mostly to Kyo ever since she came to the game. However, as far as I saw it, she kept insulting my friends. I may have overreacted, yes, but that's really one of my major buttons that, when pressed, turn me into a complete bitch. This is mostly why I had myself banned from about two servers so I wouldn't have the want to return to Pyrce.

I'm not sure if it's normal for you, Kyo, to act like that. If it is, then I apologize that I can't see Sarcasm through text. I just know that you kept insulting me visibly in the presence of others, and you also insulted a number of my friends. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's a little rude, right?

As for the muting spam. Yes, I did spam mute Kyo. On my server, she kept tormenting players, and the players themselves very much disliked her. You could say that I went overboard on that, and I must say that I did. However, with how everyone reacted to her reappearance, it felt right to do, in my tired and very aggravated mind.

The previous hate for her might have also been from the history that she's had. I heard horror stories about her, I must be honest, from older players. I admit I may...I probably, no I was very bias towards her because of that.

I do have one thing I would like to ask about, though. It's something very important to me, and I would like a clear answer.

Earlier, multiple friends and I had been trying to Host Mitadake High. For some reason, all three of us disconnected soon after the server had started. All of us also noticed that one person logged in directly before we lost connection with everything.

This key was known as Beatoriche, and I was told afterwards that this was a key that belonged to MasterBraska. We knew the effects of our disconnection simply had to be a Deny of Service. Now, that was in the past, but it truly did irritate me that this "Beatoriche" would not let us play together on a game.

You might say that it could be a coincidence, but I must say this. I kept my server invisible for many minutes, and I didn't even notice. I turned it public after I did. It was only after that that I lost all connection.

I must say that we may have deserved it, or at least one of us did, because of rude comments that were said before we began hosting. However, I must also ask if this was completely necessary. Simply asking us to stop hosting wo-Actually that would have ended badly.

I don't believe I'll be returning to Pyrce. I'm afraid I'll start shit up again, and you know how well That turns out, am I right? However, I do wish that everything could start up again. Looking at how many people play now, and of how many players we lost, it makes me upset.

I'll reply of course. For now, though, This is Sarah signing out.

View user profile

7 Re: Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:27 pm

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
However, as far as I saw it, she kept insulting my friends.
How so?

I just know that you kept insulting me visibly in the presence of others, and you also insulted a number of my friends.
How so?

On my server, she kept tormenting players
How so?

This is the FUD I'm talking about ~  .-.

I won't speak for Braska, for the rest of your post, but I have to say that it appears that he honestly doesn't care if you play MH. He's been busy with RL, and doesn't have the time to check up on the game, let alone DOS servers. Even when he is on, he's usually doing other stuff. He doesn't know about MH servers or drama until someone else brings it up.

On a last note, I highly doubt Braska is idiotic enough to DOS on one of his keys...especially considering you don't have to log on a server to get its IP. I think it was either a coincidence, a poser, or somebody is over exaggerating.

View user profile

8 Re: Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Ah, Kyo, thank you for replying so quickly. Let's get on with the show, then.

As for what I said earlier about you insulting my friends, I do remember you replying to a friend.

"no one gives a fk about u stfu"

I was there when this was said. As I said before, you could have been kidding, however I could not see sarcasm through text. This also applies to your third question. You treated me much the same, as well, so that covers about all three questions of How So.

I was just asking for a clear answer, as I don't really mind it, but it just bugs me for some weird reason. DoS'ing is rude, but it's luckily not permanent.

Also, as you noted before, he wouldn't pay attention to Mitadake Servers unless he's told of them. That's kind of what one of my friends did before they brought up their server. So, we may have been asking for it.

I do wonder who or if someone would pose as Braska just to make someone pissed off, though. That itself is a question for the ages.

View user profile

9 Re: Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:12 pm

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
It notifies my phone when there's a reply.
Anyway, I do remember saying something similar to this, but you're missing the context.
~your friend logs on the game, and starts yelling about how I'm going to ban them for speaking their mind. This went on for a while, acting as though they're some sort of oppressed potential victim who I'm going to hate for some reason and ban everywhere. Evil or Very Mad 
So yes, I made it clear that
1. I did not care about them
2. they needed to shut up.
Oops, I guess?


Oh, and as for the DOSing~I don't recall anyone telling Braska about it. I do remember rick talking about something Patch said AFTER the DOS, but that's all.

View user profile

10 Re: Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 pm

This wasn't when they were attempting to antagonize you, though they did later on, this was before the gigantic shitstorm began.

Also, that is an awesome phone.

View user profile

11 Re: Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:42 pm

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
They began "antagonizing" me the first time I logged on, so that isn't entirely true.

In the end, I am whoever you think I am. I don't really want to sit here and convince you guys otherwise, but personally, I don't want people to see me as intimidating or insulting, so if it looked that way, I apologize, but logging on for the first time in nearly a year and getting freaked out on whilst being posted logs of all the awful things people have said about me in my absence, I have a very low tolerance level for this shit.

View user profile

12 Re: Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Now, since I happen to find myself along in this thread, I'll just point this out before misinformation circulates from this.

I can tell you, that on that one day, when you said those words to me.
"no one gives a fk about u stfu" wrote:
And thus, you explained
Anyway, I do remember saying something similar to this, but you're missing the context. ~your friend logs on the game, and starts yelling about how I'm going to ban them for speaking their mind. This went on for a while, acting as though they're some sort of oppressed potential victim who I'm going to hate for some reason and ban everywhere. wrote:
To be honest, when you first came back onto PH, I had no problems or conflicts with you. In fact, we played a nice game of "Witch's Chess", and I enjoyed it. I never came into the game, and started to speak bad of you, nor have I even talked with you much beforehand. You did your own things, as I did my own things. Though right now, I feel falsely accused that I did such things, like "going to be banned". I couldn't give a -fuck- less about you coming back onto PH. But, I noticed that you like to live off of "shitstorms" as you even cause them. Especially, since my only problem with you and when you said those words to me, was when I was calling you out on it.
"It's one thing to cause a shitstorm, but to act completely oblivious as to why you mad someone "angry" is ridiculous."

I won't go on about it, though that wasn't the time when I was banned, so I just came around to correct you on this.

By the way, Ephi.
I see that you really love Pyrce, as there's a lot of memories that came from this game. This was the one place where we could RP. Though,  can no longer do this anymore.
The most of the old playerbase has left, and I no longer feel anything towards this game anymore. You may want to push things aside, but there's no point. This is gone to a point where you can no longer even try to revive the community from these past events that took place. I can't Help Pycre High, as it seems they're all "clueless" and questions others for there words, as they can't even question themselves for their own words and actions that they committed.  

"I can't help those, who can't even same themselves."

Personally, I'm just going leave now, since it's probably best to "get the fuck out of here." Everyone else did.

By the way, if you have a low tolerance for "shit like this", then I wonder why you apparently don't "give a fuck."

I'm not looking for any replies to this. This is all I have to say.

View user profile

13 Re: Petition For Fix on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:51 pm

princess kyo

avatar
Regular Member
Regular Member
I don't get the point of your post. You didn't correct anything I said or add any additional information whatsoever. What I said was accurate, and yes, you were going off about how I'm going to ban you or abuse you in some way or form.

It could be just me, but I thought that "no one cares about you stfu" was a completely rational response to
"I'M OPRESSED NOW THAT KYO'S ADMIN."
"NOW THAT KYO'S ADMIN I CAN'T SPEAK MY MIND ANYMORE."
"I'VE BEEN AT RISK AT BEING BANNED EVER SINCE KYO BECAME AN ADMINISTRATOR"
"I'M GOING TO BE ABUSED BY KYO AND HER ADMIN. DO SOMETHING BRASKA.."
( /dramatized)

Your problem is that instead of giving information, you're giving me observations. Post facts, not opinions. Note that instead of saying "she was starting drama/whining/being a bitch", like I could have, I stated what happened. "I like to start shitstorms" doesn't say anything at all, and this is the same crap that people ignorantly base their arguments off of.

That being said, I never banned you, so????

Oh, and keep in mind, I have eyes everywhere. I know what you say about me when I'm not there. That goes for everyone. Your faux innocence act is gross.
...
(did i creep u guys out)

View user profile

14 Re: Petition For Fix on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Nozu

avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Ephicross wrote:Hire an admin that can actually pose to stand on neutral ground to have the authority to call and stop aforementioned bullshit on all sides. One of which that actually has the input Jason had, if not him anymore. "He was the only sane Admin we had", a player said.
So, basically, you're saying that none of the staff we have currently can stand on neutral ground to have the authority to call and stop aforementioned bullshit on all sides, and someone who has the input Jason had.

In the end, you're just saying to hire Jason or someone exactly like Jason back.

I can't speak for anyone else but I know for a fact that I am able to stand on neutral ground when it concerns the rules. If I had my way, without neutrality, I'd have banned a lot more people by now. I'm honestly insulted by this comment and think you need to think before you type.

Ephicross wrote:The fact that some of these players even took money out of their pockets(even myself) to support, and donate for this game is already enough proof that they care to where Pyrce High stands. Even today.
Oh, gee, they took what... five bucks out of their wallets? That's such a debilitating number, isn't it? ...You know, for everyone that doesn't have a job like I'm pretty sure 90% of people who have donated to Pyrce have.

Ephicross wrote:Several players whom were treated unfairly be apologized to, and be welcomed to the game with open arms. No more egos on this one. It's not that they're even asking for them to be unbanned, it's just that I, Ephicross, am trying to do everyone a favor if I could bring everyone to one side. It wasn't as if they asked for them to be unbanned through me with this post, it's just that I am the one asking for it-- simply put.
Gonna say no to the welcome back with open arms. People are human and if someone doesn't like someone, they won't kiss their ass or be friendly to them. I will police all harassment, but that doesn't mean everyone has to be showered with acceptance on PH. You can't control the actions of others so long as no rules are being broken. We are not a communist society. And since they didn't ask to be unbanned themselves, don't speak for them. If they want to be unbanned, either they ask for it or it doesn't happen.

Ephicross wrote:Pyrce High was built off to be the successor of MH of which fell.

Let's try not to make the same mistake.
MH failed because Neus abandoned it apart from little shitty updates. Drama didn't cause it to fail. Nobody was hosting anymore after PH became a thing, so nobody was getting on anymore.

- - -

Overall, this entire situation is stupid. The playerbase is upset over Kyo, for whatever stupid reason considering she's a nice and cool girl I've known for years, as well as Satoshi and Ice getting fired. On the subject of them being fired, why is it that everyone else gives so much of a shit when Jason gives so little? Can't speak for Ice. Both of them got fired for reasons, legitimate imo, so everyone needs to shut the hell up and stop whining about it. About Kyo, too.

Sorry if I have to be the blunt, somewhat mean Devil's Advocate here, but if it's just going to be fake apologies and fake smiles then I don't want that crowd coming back. The behaviour and attitudes I have seen from this large clique that have hurt PH's playerbase are not the type I want to have new players deal with or even older players. You all need to learn to grow up and act like adults.

"Oh, wah, someone said something to me... boohoo."

Do you even realize how much shit gets said to people daily, like people who work in retail for example? Including myself. You know what I do? I brush it off because it's words and intended to hurt me. It was Eleanor Roosevelt who said "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." Shit can't affect you if you don't let it.

Again I apologize if I come off as harsh but this shit has been bugging me for quite a while. I'm sick of seeing Kyo and Braska have to deal with a bunch of bullshit, and yeah, I'm defending people I've been friends with for a while. So what? Everything I've said has been valid and that's exactly what this gigantic clique of immature babies has been doing over Jason and Ice so why not?

I'm also issuing a warning to all PH players. I'm not going to be Mr. Nice GM if I see any level of shit stirring, drama, or harassment. You will get one warning. I also will not tolerate disrespect toward ANYONE. You don't have to respect everyone but do not disrespect anyone.

Period.

View user profile

15 Re: Petition For Fix on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Ephicross

avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Everything you just wrote made me lol.

View user profile

16 Re: Petition For Fix on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Nozu

avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Ephicross wrote:Everything you just wrote made me lol.
Do you have any useful commentary? If not, don't post something so unnecessary please.

View user profile

17 Re: Petition For Fix on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:58 pm

problem solved and locking.

View user profile http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum